- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Netflix with All Ways
Netflix is considered to be the best web series and movie streaming application, and millions of users all around the world pay for the service. It has collections of some classic TV shows and the finest of the web series worldwide in different languages. If you have no idea about recording Netflix shows, that’s not a problem. You can make use of any third-party screen recording tool to record the shows that you love. Most of the devices nowadays have inbuilt screen recording tools. However, if you want advanced features, it is better to use third-party screen recorders.
- Part 1. Easiest Way to Record Netflix on Computer
- Part 2. How to Record Netflix on Mac
- Part 3. How to Record Netflix Shows on iPhone
- Part 4. How to Record Netflix Shows on Android Phone
Wondershare UniConverter is the best app for recording Netflix shows on your Mac/Win computer. This program is easy to use and lets users capture Netflix shows in full-screen or choose a specific capture area. It also allows users to add voice narrations, system audio, and Picture in Picture (PIP) effects as they record videos. You can also apply annotations like shapes, texts, lines, drawings, and arrows. Plus, it allows you to preset the frame rate, format, and quality.
Wondershare UniConverter - #1 Netflix Video Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- It allows users to record Netflix shows on full-screen mode or choose a particular capture area.
- Users can record Netflix videos with voice narrations and PIP effects.
- Apply annotations like texts, shapes, drawings, arrows, and lines as you record a Netflix video.
- It lets users customize the output format, frame rate, quality, folder path, and customize the keyboard shortcuts.
- Edit the recorded video by cutting, rearranging, cropping, adding watermarks, applying subtitles, etc.
- Convert the captured TV show to MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, MTS, VOB, etc.
- Best way to record Netflix shows on Mac OS X 10.9+ & Win 10/8/7.
Below is how to record a Netflix show on Mac/Win using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Launch Screen Recorder.
Install and run Wondershare UniConverter, then press Screen Recorder. Now proceed to launch the screen capture tool by hitting the Camcorder icon.
Step 2Choose a capture area.
Open the Netflix show, then drag the recording frame inwards or outwards to choose an area to record. Another way is to choose Full Screen or Custom from the recording mode menu. After selecting Custom, enter specific dimensions before tapping Lock Aspect Ratio.
Step 3Adjust settings and choose devices.
First of all, open the System Audio menu, then choose a sound output device. Secondly, select a voice input device under Microphone and then select a Facecam to create a PIP effect under Webcam.
As said earlier, you can preset the output video format, frame rate, and quality. You can also customize the keyboard shortcuts, folder path, and recording timer. To do all these tasks, click the Advanced Settings menu.
Step 4Start recording the Netflix show.
Now rewind or replay the Netflix show, then preview the recording area. After that, hit REC to start the recording process. If you want, you can add texts, shapes, lines, arrows, and drawings by launching the recording taskbar, then click the Annotation button. Click Stop after capturing enough content.
Many people have questions like how to record Netflix on Mac because they want to watch their favorite movies or web series without the Internet. It is quite easy to do as there is pre-installed software in Mac powered devices known as QuickTime, which can record screen processes in full HD quality. It can also be triggered with keyboard shortcuts that make it a lot easier to handle. The recorder's user interface is clean and clutter-free, which makes it easier for you to navigate through the processes.
The following are the steps to help you understand how to record Netflix on Mac.
Step 1 Open your Mac and open QuickTime.
Step 2 Click on the New Screen Recording option from the File section of QuickTime. Once the recording starts, go to the Netflix show that you wish to record to capture it.
Step 3 Now, adjust all the settings due to your requirements.
Step 4 When you have recorded the show or the movie that you wanted, stop the recording by clicking on the recording control widget's red circular button.
iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones around the world and is powered by iOS. Many Netflix users use the streaming service on their iPhones, which makes it natural for people to want to record their favorite show. These phones come with a built-in screen recording feature that can easily be activated and control from the iOS control center. This recorder can easily record your screen at the resolution of the display, which makes it great.
The following are the steps that you can follow to record your favorite Netflix show on your iPhone.
Step 1 Open the web series on Netflix that you wish to record.
Step 2 Pull up your iPhone's control center from the bottom and look for the Screen Recorder icon. Click on it, and your video will start to get recorded.
Step 3 Once you have recorded the webs series, click on the red button in the floating recording control to stop the recording.
Just like their iOS counterparts, Android phones also have an inbuilt screen recording feature. Third-party screen recording tools are also present and are triggered or handled quite similarly. The inbuilt screen recorder can record internal audio, which makes it better for recording videos while third-party tools are not allowed to record system sound in most cases. The recorders can go over 1080p 60 FPS depending on the phone's processor, which makes them much better.
The following are the steps that will help you to record your favorite Netflix show on your Android devices.
Step 1 From the various options present in the notification drawer, touch on the Screen Recorder option. If you can’t see the screen recorder there, check the application drawer.
Step 2 A floating control panel will appear on the screen that will allow you to control the recording. Open Netflix and go to the show that you wish to record. To start recording, click on the red button present on that widget.
Step 3 After recording the whole episode or the movie, stop the recording by clicking on the floating control bar's square button present on the screen. You can also stop recording by locking the screen.
As Netflix has a collection of some of the best TV series, web series, and movies from all around the world, many people want to record Netflix on their devices. If you have no idea about recording Netflix, try using third-party screen recorders like Wondershare UniConverter. It is a free-to-use toolkit that can be used for various requirements like file conversion, editing videos, GIF making, file compression, etc. This tool can record high-quality video of your screen along with system sounds for the best results.