- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
Are you interested in meeting recording software that you can use to record your online conferences? Well, then one of the most suggested software for this is the Webex Recorder download. But what is it? And how can you use it to make sure that your online conferences are available for easy review? Continue reading, and we'll tell you all about it, along with some of its key features and leading competitors in the market.
- Part 1. What's Webex Recorder
- Part 2. A Better Alternative to Webex Recorder
- Part 3. Comparison between Webex Recorder and Wondershare UniConverter
The Webex Recorder is part of the Webex Meetings software. This software is meant to be for professional-level meetings that require scheduling to coordinate between people from all over the world. The recording aspect is a bit of a hidden tool that you can download separately from the Webex meeting tool (which we'll show you how to do in the tutorial below) so that you can record all the different meetings you attend on the Webex Meeting platform.
The Webex Recorder is known for the following features:
● It is free to use if you have a Webex Meeting account (part of the professional package).
● It is an audio recorder for recording spoken audio communications on Webex Meetings.
● It is an audio mixing tool for live audio-editing on recorded audio.
● Exports audio files into small but high-quality audio formats.
Step 1. Download the Webex Recorder separately.
As mentioned, this tool is not available directly on the Webex Meeting tool. Instead, you're going to have to go to the CISCO Webex website, log in to your account, go to their Support page, and then select the Downloads option.
Step 2. Download Recorder and Players page.
A new side-window should open up called 'Webex Meetings: Downloads.' On there, select Recorder and Players, and then click the highlighted Recording and Playback text to be moved to the actual download page.
Step 3. Download the Windows Audio Recording tool.
Once you've been moved to the Recording and Playback page, scroll down until you find the Webex Recorder section. On there, you'll be able to find and select the download option for the Windows Audio Recording tool.
Step 4. Launch Webex Recorder and Open Application.
Once your download is complete, wait for the Webex Audio Recorder to finish installing, and then launch the application. Once done, a small window should appear, on there, select Open Application… to choose which app you want Webex to record audio from.
Step 5. Start Recording Audio.
Once you've selected the application, you want Webex to record, simply select the red Record button (highlighted in the image below) to begin audio recording.
Webex Recorder is an excellent audio-recording software for those that are already associated with Webex. However, if you don't have an account with them yet, then you may want to consider other alternatives for your recording needs. Take, for example, the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This tool will not only allow you to record audio, but it's also capable of recording high-quality videos, which means you can use it to record conferences for better visual cues on what's going on during the meeting.
Wondershare UniConverter - A Better Alternative to Webex Recorder
- Simultaneously records video, audio, and voice.
- There are advanced customizable video recording settings for seamless streaming.
- One-click recording function for beginners.
- It supports extra video and audio editing features for post-recording.
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- It has a 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Download and install the UniConverter.
Download and install the Wondershare UniConverter recording tool is as easy as downloading the installer from the Wondershare website and hitting the Install button. That's it. And, unlike the Webex Audio Recorder, the UniConverter has all of its tools available in one easy-to-use interface.
Step 2 Select the Screen Recorder.
To access the UniConverter's recording tool, all you have to do is select the Screen Recorder menu at the left of the main interface. Click on the down arrow sign beside to choose the way you want to record, you have options of Screen Recorder, Webcam Recorder, Audio Recorder.
Step 3 Customize your recording.
If you want, you can customize your conference recording by making use of the basic options the Wondershare Screen Recorder provides.
You can also select the setting icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the window if you want more advanced customization options.
Step 4 Hit the Record button.
If you're not a fan of playing around with the settings, Wondershare automatically assigns default options for your recording needs. So, all you need to do is to hit that big red record button.
To finish this all, why don't we take a look at the differences between Webex Recorder and Wondershare UniConverter. The graph below should point the clearest picture for their differences. The chart is very significant, so make sure to give it a good long look to see why we choose what we chose as our most recommended conference or meeting recording tool in our conclusion.
|Comparison||Webex Recorder-Audio Recorder||Wondershare UniConverter|
It is obvious from our in-depth comparison table, and the Wondershare UniConverter falls ahead in a variety of categories in comparison to the Webex Recorder. Whether it is about recording quality, editing support, conversion support, or even usability, it does require a bit of upfront cost but considering all the features that come along with it. This shouldn't be a matter. It's more bang for your buck in the end, whether it's for conference meeting recording or anything else.