- 1. Video Recorder+
- 1.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 1.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 1.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 1.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 1.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 1.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 1.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 1.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 1.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 2. Recording Software+
- 2.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 2.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 2.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 2.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 2.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 2.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 3.Screen Recorder+
- 4. Record Devices+
- 5. Recording App+
- 6. Other Tips+
- 7. Audio Recorder+
- 8. Format+
- 9. Screen Recorder+
- 10. Game Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
Computer video recording tools are in high demand nowadays due to the rise in the number of professionals and content creators that record gameplays, tutorials and other content using this tool. Actually, there are a lot of video recorder converter tools present in the market that can efficiently serve your needs. Most of the tools are free to use and have quite a lot of functionalities, but the paid ones are highly rated due to a few additional features.
While there are basic video recording tools in your systems only, their functionality is quite limited. Third-party tools are considered better if your needs require a professional approach. If you just have to record a few casual gaming sessions or a video that you see on the internet, it is better to stick with the inbuilt recorders
- Part 1. Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter for Win & Mac Users
- Part 2. Alternatives to Wondershare UniConverter Video Recorder Converters
If you are looking for a video recorder converter combo in a single tool, there is nothing better than Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is a competent and versatile tool that can be used for a lot of different requirements. Some of the features it offers to the user include screen recording, conversion of different types of files, downloading videos, and even some basic editing. Once you install this tool, all the necessary requirements that users have in day to day life can easily be fulfilled in a few simple steps.
The screen recording feature is extremely powerful and can record videos up to 1080p 60FPS in quality. It is easy to use, and you will be able to use this video recorder converter to edit and even convert your videos directly.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Recorder Converter on Mac/Win
- It supports editing and conversion of 4K videos with 0 loss of quality.
- There is the support of more than 1000 different formats of images, documents, videos, etc. for conversion.
- It can record the screen processes of your computer with ease and at high quality.
- You can give your videos basic edits like cropping, trimming, etc. using the inbuilt video editor of this tool.
- The tool is available to be downloaded and used for free.
The following steps can be referred if you wish to use this tool to record the video on your computer-
Step 1 Download and launch Wondershare UniConverter
Download, install and launch the tool on your PC. On the home screen, you will see a toolbox shaped icon on the top right side, click on that button and select the screen recorder feature from the list that appears.
Step 2 Set the various aspects according to your needs
Once you click on the screen recorder feature, you will see a screen as given below. You can use the various options to adjust multiple aspects of the video.
Set the area that you wish to record. Wondershare UniConverter allows you to record small areas of your screen so that you can get clear footage of the small area later on.
You will also be allowed to record the entire screen of the computer. You can set it from the drop-down menu present of the menu bar of the recorder.
Similarly, you can also get access to deeper aspects like quality frame rate, etc. that you can even tweak as your requirements.
Step 3 Start the recording
Now, click on the red circular shaped button on the recording menu bar, and your screen will start getting recorded.
You will get a 5-second timer before the recording begins so that you can get prepared and open the apps that you might want to record.
Step 4 Stop recording when done
After getting the required footage, scroll to the recorder’s floating widget and click on the red button again. Your recording will be paused. If you wish to completely stop the recording and save it, recording, press escape button, or click on the square-shaped button on the widget.
The market is filled with different recording tools for computers, and there is no shortage. Depending on the features that you prefer to have in your ideal tools, you can choose a tool. Most of the tools are free to use and are used by casual users, while professionals and a bit more regular users use paid software that offers a few better features.
The following are some of the best tools that you can use right now.
It is a leading computer video recording tool that is widely regarded as one of the most excellent tools for what it does. The quality of the video and the different exciting features that you are getting from this tool are unparalleled by most of the tools, whether free or paid. If you are looking for a professional-grade tool, make sure you invest your money on this. There are a few editing options on this tool as well that enhance the experience of the user quite significantly, and the customer support for the tool is also great.
● It comes bundled with a capable video editing tool.
● There are tons of plug-ins, add-ons, filters, and sound effects that you can use in recordings.
● The video quality is exceptionally high, and you can record the full screen or some region based on your preferences.
Free Screen Video Recorder
As the name suggests, this is free-to-use video recording software that is quite capable despite being free. The video quality of the output is high, and there are no frame drops in the overall video. And the quality of the recording is maintained uniformly throughout the video. The tool is available to be downloaded on Windows 10 and is a popular choice among beginner content creators due to its effectiveness at what it does.
● It can start automatically when you boot up your PC, but if you get annoyed, you can turn it off.
● The tool is lightweight, convenient, and extremely easy to use due to a very clean and minimalistic user interface.
● The video recorded through these tools is of high quality.
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
It is one of the most popularly used recordings and streaming that is used globally by top-rated professionals. Using this tool, you will be able to record high quality 1080p 60Fps and even better videos that can easily be edited and shared on social media and video sharing platforms like YouTube. You can also use this tool to live stream your screen on these platforms. There are tons of additional features for recording and streaming that have made this a must-have tool for content creators nowadays.
● It can be used to directly live stream your content on YouTube or other social media platforms.
● It can record HD videos of your screen with uniform high quality throughout the video. You can also set the format and the title of the video based on your requirements.
● You can record the system sounds by using this tool.
If you are looking for a lightweight video recorder for windows-based devices, make sure that you give Cam Studio a try. It is a widely used tool for windows devices that is capable of recording high-quality screen videos with ease. The tool is quite easy to use and has a very simple and clutter-free user interface. It is one of the few free video recorders that also has a few editing features for the users. It means that you can edit your videos directly on the same application with a simple click.
● It is one of the very few apps that allow inbuilt video editing.
● The tool is entirely free and is easy to use as well.
● This tool can record high-quality videos without putting too much pressure on Your computer.
It is a great video recording tool that is extremely powerful and capable of professional-grade recordings. It has tons of features that can make the process a lot easier. It is loaded with editing features that you can use to instantly edit recorded videos so that you can publish videos on non-social media and video sharing platforms. If you are looking for a complete package for your professional pursuits, this is the right tool for you.
● There are a lot of basic as well as advanced video editing options that can enhance the quality of the video.
● It can get your work in easy steps with its smooth and clean user interface.
● You can tweak every aspect of the recording, from the format to resolution.
If you are a gamer and are looking for a video recording tool that can record your gameplay so that you can post it on social media, there are a lot of options in the market. Make sure that you take your requirements and the features provided by the tool into consideration and choose the one that fits your needs. One of the best tools you can go for is Wondershare UniConverter. It is a very versatile tool that can even edit and convert your videos with ease.