- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
How Can I Upload An MP3 to YouTube
I just tried to upload a funny MP3 audio to YouTube, but only to receive an error message saying that the file is not supported. How come there are plenty of audio files found on YouTube? Can anyone tell me why and how can I upload MP3 to YouTube, please!
That's a good question! First of all, you should know that YouTube is a platform solely for video broadcasting, while MP3 is a common container type to store audio files only. As for the existence of audio files on YouTube, it's either through adding an image or photo to the audio files (then save it as a video file) or by converting MP3 to YouTube supported file format. Comparatively, the latter solution is much easier if you have Wondershare UniConverter at hand. It's an all-in-one video converter that not only converts video/audio files between 1000+ formats but customizes video conversion to popular social networks as well. It can also upload AVI files to YouTube easily.If you need to know How to Upload AVI to YouTube Effortlessly, you also can use UniConverter to make it.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MP3 to social networks like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo for easy sharing.
- Convert MP3 to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360, or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Convert MP3 to YouTube Supported Format for Easy Sharing
Without further ado, get yourself ready with Wondershare UniConverter installed on your computer by downloading it via the download button above. Now follow the detailed instruction as follows.
Step 1 Import MP3 Files into UniConverter.
Launch the program and click the in the top left to add your target MP3 file. If you have a number of MP3 files to be converted, just directly drag and drop them all at one time as Wondershare UniConverter supports batch converting.
Step 2 Convert MP3 to YouTube Preset Format.
Go to the Target section and click the drop-down icon to expand the output format list, select the Web Video > YouTube and choose a resolution in the right, then the output format will be best suited for uploading to YouTube.
Tips: YouTube currently supports MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, WebM, FLV, and 3GPP, so you can also pick up either one format under the Web Video tab. On top of that, please make sure that the content is not Universal Music Group (UMG) copyrighted, or else it will be blocked.
Step 3 Start MP3 to YouTube Conversion.
Now click the Convert or the Start All to start converting MP3 to YouTube right away, and wait till the conversion completes. That's it! Then switch to the Finished tab to get the converted MP3 files and start uploading them to your YouTube for sharing.
Step 4 Lauch Uniconverter and open Fix Media Metadata.
Open the Uniconverter and choose the Fix Media Metadata option from the Toolbox section.
Step 5 Add the metadata information for the converted MP3 file.
Choose the ... button to add the MP3 file, then you can enter the metadata information of the songs manually or automatically. Or you can just click the Search button, and the program will look Meta from the internet and add it to the file. Learn detailed steps about How to add metadata with UniConverter >>.
Step 6 Save the metadata for converted MP3.
Click the Save button when you finish editing MP3 metadata.
External Knowledge on How to Turn MP3 to a Video File
If your computer is running on Windows XP or Vista, then you'd have Windows Movie Maker pre-installed. In other words, you can use it to create a video file out of MP3 audio totally for free. All you need is to add an image to your MP3 file. Make sure that you match the photo or image with the audio’s time length, or else you’ll most likely find the successfully uploaded file won’t be able to play the whole song.