- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
"Is there any way to convert videos from Panasonic or Sony HD camcorder? I have some MTS videos and want to save them on DVD”.
HD camcorders have become popular not only among the professionals but also general users. With their high-quality video capturing capabilities, these camcorders record all your special moments which can be cherished forever. MTS is a special video format which you cannot play on your DVD player, Windows or Mac system or other devices. So if you want to watch your recorded MTS video on the big TV screen, MTS to DVD conversion is needed.
- Part 1. Why to Burn MTS to DVD
- Part 2. Best Solution to Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- Part 3. Extended Knowledge of MTS/M2TS/TS
MTS is a file extension of AVCHD which is a video format recorded by HD video cameras. These MTS files support 1080i and 720p videos in small size. There are only a few programs that allow opening MTS files like Flash CS5, Cyberlink players, Roxio Popcorn, and others.
Thus owing to its particularity, need for conversion of MTS to DVD arises. Some common reasons for the same are enlisted below.
1. Burning MTS files to DVD frees space on your camcorder for recording new HD videos.
2. The numbers of players that support playing MTS files are very limited. Thus to make these files compatible with your DVD players and computers, burning them is important.
3. While burning MTS files to DVD, you create physical backup of your recorded videos which can be stored for a long period of time. Moreover in case of MTS file loss, you can recover them from DVD discs.
4. When you burn MTS files to DVD, you can enjoy them with your dear ones on big TV screen. Moreover burning also allows personalizing videos and also creating their copied to be shared with loved ones.
There are a number of MTS to DVD converter tools available. But if you opt for an expert program that offers hassle free burning with additional features, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is one such professional software that works as an excellent video and DVD tool-kit. The program facilitates quick burning of your videos in multiple formats to DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Best MTS to DVD Converter for Windows 10 / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Support MTS, M2TS, and TS to DVD and Blu-ray disc conversion without quality loss.
- This MTS to DVD converter facilitates converting video files to DVD disc, DVD folder, and ISO files.
- Built-in video editor allows customizing videos before burning with features like cropping, rotating, trimming and others.
- MTS and M2TS to DVD conversion can be customized by selecting from variety of free DVD templates.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Convert videos to any format in batch with less quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
What You Need to Prepare before MTS to DVD:
Before you start to convert TS to DVD , a few preparations needs to be done for quick and hassle free process.
- Download and install Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on your PC/Mac.
- Keep the USB cable ready to connect the camcorder to your PC for uploading MTS videos.
- A blank DVD for burning videos. Different types of DVDs are available in the market and depending on your requirements, can select one. You can purchase a DVD of your choice from Amazon.
Steps on How to Convert MTS/M2TS/TS to DVD using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate):
Before continuing with the following steps, connect your camcorder to your PC using a USB cable and insert the blank DVD into your system.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare MTS to DVD converter and load MTS file.
Open the UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) program on your PC. Select the Burn tab from the main software interface. Open drop down menu at + Add Files and then Add From Device. Load the desired MTS/M2TS/TS files that you want to burn. In case if you have already added the camcorder files to your PC, you can browse and add them as well. Multiple files can be added at a time.
Step 2 Select DVD menu template.
After MTS files are added, they will appear on the left side panel of the software interface. On the right side panel, select the DVD template as per your choice. To check for more options move the left and the right arrow.
To add background image or music and check for more menu themes, click the Edit icon on the top-right corner to open a new window.
Step 3 Select destination folder and enter DVD parameters.
The program selects the DVD type automatically, but if you want to burn videos to Blu-ray, you need to select from BD25 or BD50 option.
Next step is to select the destination folder where you want to burn the videos to. Open drop down menu at Burn videos to: option on the top-right corner and the inserted DVD.
Now enter DVD label and choose parameter with respect to menu type, aspect ratio, TV standard, and quality.
Step 4 convert TS file to DVD.
Finally hit the Burn button to start the process of burning MTS/M2TS or TS files to DVD.
Before starting the process of burning MTS/M2TS/TS files to DVD, it is very important to know the major differences between these three formats. The table below differentiates between these formats.
|Meaning||High definition MPEG, H.264, AVC transport stream video format commonly used by HD camcorders||Raw AVCHD videos which are recorded in high definition by AVCHD camcorders.||It is a digital container format and works as a communication protocol for video, audio, and data.|
|Advanced||These files are less advanced as compared to MTS.||Highly advanced files that can also be saved onto Blu-ray disc.||Has program concept which is defined by the program map table with each value having a unique PID.|
|Storage||High resolution files that takes up lot of storage space.||High resolution files but needs less space as compared to MTS.|
|Supported devices||Supported by limited devices.||Supported by Blu-ray and AVCHD format.||Very limited.|
|Developer||Blu-ray disc association||Blu-ray disc association||MPEG|
Install UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - MTS to DVD converter and burn your HD recorded videos to DVD for playback or storage now.