Top 10 Subtitle Editor Tools for Your Video Editing
Sometimes when you are editing you videos, you may want to add some subtitles to the videos either for better conveying the meaning or for making the videos more personalized.
There are many subtitle tools which can help you add and edit video subtitles. Below is a list of the best 10 subtitle editors for video editing. Have a look and get the great subtitle tools to add more fun to your home movie making.
Subtitle Workshop is considered to be the best free subtitle editing tool with a user-friendly interface. It well supports all the popular subtitle formats like ASS, DKS, SCR, SUB, etc. Besides, it allows you to create, edit and convert subtitles with ease. In addition, it comes with some advanced features, such as spell check, video preview, etc. With these great features, great speed and stability, Subtitle Workshop takes much less time to edit subtitles and received worldwide awarding. Note that it is also compatible with Windows Vista.
Jubler is a text-based subtitle editing tool. It can be either used to create new subtitles or to correct, refine, transform and convert existing subtitles. Like Subtitle Workshop, Jubler also supports all regular subtitle formats. This free subtitle editor comes with an optimization algorithm to help you fix the time inconsistencies. Besides, you can freely set the subtitles colors, check the spelling, choose the translation mode, etc. Before saving the subtitles, you can test the subtitles using MPlayer. Jubler can work on Windows, Mac and Linux.
SubtitleCreator is a free subtitle editor that lets you add subtitles to your DVD. It can convert ASCII-based SRT or SUB text files to the binary SUP format and enables you to change the color of the existing subtitles. It comes with an inbuilt DVD Authoring Wizard function, which allows you to add new subtitles to a previously copied DVD. The latest version supports Karaoke.
The free subtitle editor is very easy to use. Video editing and subtitle editing functions like subtitles translation, video resyncing, subtitles adding and removing, etc. are provided. You are also free to add new subtitles to any videos.
SubMagic is a free yet powerful video subtitle tool. You can freely convert, edit and enhance video subtitles. Beside, subtitles translation function is also provided.
iToolSoft Movie Subtitle Editor is the ultimate subtitle editor with lots of options for editing subtitles. This program is awarded by softonic.com and software.informer.com for clean software (No viruses, No Adware, No spyware).Key Features:
- Edits movie subtitles.
- Supports for making the subtitles into the film.
- Makes subtitles more distinct by adjusting bit rate and resolution ratio.
- Edits all kinds of settings for subtitles i.e. as typeface, color, and location.
POP Subtitle Editor is a very easy-to-use tool to write and add subtitles to any movie format such as WMV, MPEG, AVI or QT video file.Key Features:
- Edits subtitles while previewing movie.
- Customizes font style, font size, font color and position of the subtitles in screen.
- One-click movie generation with subtitles.
Video Subtitle Editor is the mastering tool to edit subtitles for movies and TV shows very easily and efficiently.Key Features:
- Powerful and easy-to-use interface.
- Support almost every video formats such as iPod, WMV, DivX, AVI, MPEG, XviD, MP4, RM, 3G2, MOV, MPEG-4, etc.
- Edit movie subtitles with customization option like font style, font size, font color and position of the subtitles in screen.
- Supports for converting movies with high quality and faster speed from one format to another and can cut larger video into smaller video clips.
Womble EasySub is a subtitle editor tool for DVD.Key Features:
- Supports for creating, editing and managing subtitle text within DVD video files.
- It has an embedded video player for editing subtitle and viewing effect in realtime.
- Real time preview also helps to synchronize subtitle with voice segment.
- Supports for importing existing subtitle files and then manipulate it like shifting time or change language.
- Supports for writing subtitle to DVD.
Aura Video Editor is a full-featured and easy-to-use video editor with built in subtitle editor.Key Features:
- Drag and drop video editing.
- Supports for adding subtitles to movies or videos.
- Customizes subtitles with different effects like you can change font type, color and position as well as transition effects.
- Real time preview lets you see your video before saving video with customized effect.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- 30 X Faster speed to convert videos to virtually any format with zero quality loss.
- Convert videos to over 150 formats, including 4K/3D.
- Download online videos from 1000+ sites – with one click.
- Record videos from streaming sites or record your desktop activities.
- Edit, enhance and personalized your videos, including trim, crop,merge, rotate videos, add subtitles, etc.
- A powerful DVD toolkit to convert and copy your home DVD, edit DVD files and burn DVD discs with just one-click.
- Stream your media files on a PC to a smart TV directly or to a standard TV via media streamers.