- 1. Add Subtitles+
- 2. Extract Subtitles+
- 3. Download Subtitles+
- 4. Tips and Tricks+
- 4.1 Top 10 Subtitles Players
- 4.2 Play Dual Subtitles
- 4.3 Video Players with Subtitles
- 4.4 Convert IDX to SRT
- 4.5 Convert TXT to SRT
- 4.6 Convert SUB to SRT
- 4.7 Convert Video with subtitle
- 4.8 Best Subtitle Converters
- 4.9 Subtitle Editor Tools
- 4.1 Adjust Subtitle Delay in VLC
- 4.11 Best Subtitle Maker
- 4.12 Tips about Subtitle Editing
- 4.13 Synchronize Subtitle Tool
- 4.14What is Subtitle
- 4.15 Best Font for Subtitles
- 4.16 How to Create SRT File
- 4.17 Turn On/Off Subtitles
Best Way to Download Subtitles for Videos
Tired of getting the appropriate subtitle for your movies or videos. No worry any more, here you will get the complete details about how to download subtitles with top 3 ways.
- Part 1. Wondershare Subtitle Tool for Subtitle Download
- Part 2. VLC Media Player to Download Subtitles for Movies
With each passage of time Video Subtitles gaining popularity due to ease of watching videos with relative text. Thus, making it easy to view and access the videos from every part of the world without any difficulty. Some other reasons that make it imperative for hollywood movies with subtitles download facility are:
- If language is unknown to you, reading subtitles help to understand.
- Increases reading capability (Helpful for those preparing for some competitive exams).
- Very helpful for deaf and dumb people.
- For linguistic person help in improving language/word knowledge.
In fact, subtitles usability list goes on. So, how do you can stand behind from accessing this wonderful technology. Even you can have access to download movies with English subtitles easily with following top 3 methods, these subtitle downloader for movies will help you to get the subtitle of the video track that you wish to watch as well understand them. So, without causing any delay lets learn how to download subtitle file in next part.
If you really believe in perfection then this part will deal with all those things which make subtitle downloading experience quite exciting as well as easy going, that start with Wondershare Uniconverter, that use to provide you with all the necessary tools that will assist you on the journey of downloading the subtitle for your favorite video tracks with advanced technology yet great easiness.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Subtitle Tool MOV Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Versatile subtitle downloading for both Mac and Windows.
- Best adjusting subtitle editor and fast video converter.
- Downloading subtitles without going for any desktop version or tool.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with various DVD menu templates.
- Additionally you can crop, add effects, watermark or convert video to more than 1000+ formats.
How to Download Subtitles to Video Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch the Wondershare UniConverter and Click the Add Files button Under video thumbnail choose either the Crop or the Effect option. Switch to the Subtitle section.
Step 2 Under the Subtitle section directly click on the (...) Button to load your local subtitles file or you can just click on the Search Icon.
A new window will get pop up carrying option to search the video subtitle by entering the video keyword and search. You will see a list of subtitles, then just choose the one that matches your video.
Step 3 If you wish to customize the subtitle then below the Search option of the tool, you can go for editing task such as changing the font, color, style, positioning, size as per the requirement and press the OK button to apply the changes.
Step 4 Lastly, saving the file in a desired format. For that visit the Convert all files to, in the Video section, select format like the WMV. Then choose the Convert All button. And you will have your files gets saved in the Converted section.
VLC media player is the name that needs no introduction. Quite famous among desktop, PC, tabloid or other device users for media paying purpose. Well besides that it also holds many hidden features, such as subtitle downloading capacity.
VLC having subtitle(SRT) download feature with the help of which you can load subtitle for the current playing video. But this feature does not run the process of downloading the subtitle file automatically. For that you need to make some arrangement. Let’s see how to download subtitles for movies with following steps:
Step 1: Download VLSub extension on the PC.
You will get a compressed file, extract it, doing so will get a file named as vlsub.lua extension. You need to copy this extension file and visit the location: C:Program Files (x86)/VideoLAN/VLC/lua there create a folder (named it as extensions) and paste the file.
Step 2: Now launch the VLC player, and open the View menu at the end you will find the VLSub option.
Step 3: Next step is to play your video in VLC player, and go to the View menu, then click on VLSub option. A pop up window will appear, searching the related video subtitle.
Step 4: You will get a list of related subtitles, then select the required one. And press the Download Selection option.
Here, using VLC for English subtitles download as well subtitle for other languages becomes possible.