- 1. Playing with VLC+
- 1.1 Play Blu-Ray Movies
- 1.2 Play DLNA Content
- 1.3 Play Videos in VLC with Airplay
- 1.4 Play YouTube Videos in VLC
- 1.5 Play M2TS with VLC
- 1.6 Play MTS with VLC
- 1.7 Play M4V with VLC
- 1.8 Play MP4 in VLC
- 1.9 Play RTMP with VLC
- 1.10 Play ISO with VLC
- 1.11 Play AVI with VLC
- 1.12 Play WMV with VLC
- 1.13 Play MIDI with VLC
- 1.14 Play 3D Movies with VLC
- 1.15 Play avchd with VLC
- 1.16 Play Sopcast in VLC
- 1.17 FLAC Not Playing
- 1.18 MP4 Not Playing
- 1.19 FLV Not Playing
- 1.20 MKV Not Playing
- 1.21 MOV Not Playing
- 1.22 UNDF Not Playing
- 1.23 Use VLC for PS3
- 2. Convert & Stream+
- 3. Editing with VLC+
- 4. VLC for Mobile+
- 5. VLC Assistant+
- 6. Tips & Tricks+
- 6.1 Download VLC 64 bit
- 6.2 VLC Latest Version
- 6.3 Download VLC for Mac
- 6.4 VLC for Windows 7
- 6.5 VLC for Windows 8
- 6.6 VLC Skins
- 6.7 VLC Command Line
- 6.8 VLC as Default Player
- 6.9 Convert CD with VLC
- 6.10 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 6.11 VLC Web Plugin
- 6.12 Remote Control VLC
- 6.13 VLC Shortcuts
- 6.14 Screen Capture with VLC
- 6.15 Sync VLC Audio
- 6.16 KMplayer vs VLC
- 6.17 MPC vs VLC
- 6.18 MPlayer vs VLC
- 6.19 VLC Old Version
- 6.20 Snapshots in VLC
- 6.21 Change XBMC to VLC
- 6.22 Is VLC Safe
VLC is by far the best media player available across all platforms. It is an open source software, which is available as a free download. The software supports almost all audio and video format, by far more than any other media player. Every time its developers sit to work on new version, they come up with an even more powerful player. Here are the five latest versions put forward by VLC for mac and windows.
- Part 1. VLC 2.2.1-Terry Pratchett
- Part 2. VLC 2.2.0-WeatherWax
- Part 3. VLC 2.1.5-RinceWind
- Part 4. VLC 2.1.3-RinceWind
- Part 5. VLC 2.1.2-RinceWind
- Part 6. All Versions of VLC Media Player
This version is improved form of 2.2.0. It fixes several crash issues, codec issue, regressions and many other. It also had resume issues for HD codec like MP4, MKV over network which is no resolved in this version. Moreover, security is much better. The developer has tried to make the more stable by improving on its predecessor.
You can download from popular links such as www.videolan.org, download.cnet.com, and softonic.com for both Mac and Windows.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
This version is the best version available and the latest one. The highlight of the version is that it allows you to continue right from where you left. It has improved the support for new HD codes, opus, VP9 and H.265/HEVC. Videos taken from phones are automatically rotated to avoid vertical video syndrome. In addition, VL Sub can be downloaded from within application.
download from the links like www.videolan.org, download.cnet.com and softonic.com for both Mac and Windows OS.
The main features of this version include fixed decoding issues on MP3, MKV and hardware decoding. In case mac OS it has better QTsound capture and audio channel orders. For security, it has updated libpng and GnuTLS libraries. It has new audio and video outputs for both OS and windows. It is 4K ready and other new media formats.
You can download software from www.videolan.org, cnet.com and softonic.com. They are the most reliable source.
This version was introduced with new improved decoders, which were developed for new formats HEVC and VP9. There is hardware decoding for OS X using VDADecoder. For both windows and mac, audio and video output management is improved.
Popular download sources include www.videolan.org, softonic.com, and cnet.com
Depending on the platform, this version allows experimental decoding of HEVC and Webm. You have much better SPDIF and Audio devices management for both Windows and Mac. It has better windows installer and updates translations.
The download links you can use is www.videolan.com and download.cnet.com.
All versions of VLC media player are available for Windows and Mac. Here is a quick look at the versions.
Just update your VLC player to the latest version to experience something new.