- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
FLV files are not supported by iTunes thus making it hard to play FLV videos on iTunes. The only alternative is to convert them into a format compatible with iTunes by use of an appropriate converter. This article will provide a detailed explanation of the best methods to convert FLV to iTunes.
- Part 1. Why Need to Convert FLV to iTunes
- Part 2. 5 Useful Ways to Convert FLV to iTunes Effectively
- Part 3. Tips on Importing/Adding FLV to iTunes
FLV comes under the category of Flash Video, and will only play when a devoted flash player is used. Many users have had this question ringing in their minds as to whether iTunes support FLV. The truth is no video in FLV would play on iTunes. To fix it, you have to make it under one of the QuickTime compatible formats majorly MOV and MPEG4. In other words, you are required to have an appropriate QuickTime extension-a suitable converter. There are many converters available leaving you in a pool of options to choose from. However, not many converters would do you great. This following part will help you choosing a converter capable of handling your task effectively.
Way 1. Convert FLV to iTunes with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is a smashing tool capable of converting nearly all your files to iTunes compatible formats. With this application, you will get the best video quality with absolutely no quality loss on your output video. Among the most outstanding capabilities of this program is the ability to perform a conversion at a very fast speed. With a list of inbuilt editing tools, you can comfortably modify your photos to appear as per your choice. Furthermore, this tool will be of great help if you want to make professional DVDs by burning your videos in the template menu. With an intuitive interface coupled with well elaborate instructions, anticipate nothing like a steep learning curve.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Add FLV files to the FLV to iTunes converter
This program provides 2 alternative ways in which you can add your FLV files. After launching Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on your computer, you can use the either way below to load FLV videos to the program.
- Click on the top-left corner to load FLV videos.
- Drag and drop the target FLV files to the program.
Step 2 Choose a compatible format for iTunes
This format provides a range of video formats with pre-setting for all Apple devices, from where you can freely select as your output format. To choose an output format, click on the icon to expand output format list, then go to Video category to select an iTunes-supported format like MPEG4.
Step 3 Convert FLV to iTunes
Here, you only need to click on the Convert button, and then the FLV to iTunes conversion will be initiated immediately. The percentage completion and time shall always be displayed as well.
When the conversion is complete, locate and click the Converted tab. You will be able to find your output files here. Run the iTunes application and then drag those files directly to your iTunes library.
Way 2. Use Handbrake to Convert FLV to iTunes
Run the program on your computer and load the FLV files, by simply clicking the Source menu. Select an output format that is compatible with iTunes and click on the Start button to begin conversion process.
Way 3. How to Convert FLV to iTunes via Freemake
Launch the program on your computer and select the Audio option at the top. Choose the FLV file to convert. If you do not require editing, just select the output format, then the save path and lastly click the Convert button.
Way 4. Convert FLV to iTunes with Format Factory
Run the format factory application and select the output format by clicking on the Video option. Go to the add file option to import the FLV files you would like to convert. You can perform some edits if you like, else click on the Start button to begin the conversion process.
Way 5. Convert FLV to iTunes-supported MP4 or MOV Using QuickTime Pro
Step 1 Open the MOV, MP4 file with QuickTime Pro on your computer.
Step 2 Next, Click on File option and Select Export button.
Step 3 Choose the output format compatible with output format such as MPEG4 and click on OK
Step 4 Next, open iTunes and click on File > Import Library to upload the file to iTunes.
You first must understand that FLV cannot play in iTunes. This means you have to convert to a format compatible with iTunes. Conversion is another process that requires an appropriate converter; failure to which you can fail to import your FLV files to iTunes.