4 Simple Methods to Burn MP3 to CD on Mac? ( Step-by Step)
Even though most people nowadays prefer listening to music through online streaming sites, some would like to store their favorite audios for later use. CDs provide one of the best way to store and backup audios and ensure that such data is safe.
You will require the help of a third-party software to burn MP3 to CD. Well, plenty of software have been availed. Which one do you go for? You are fortunately in the right place because this tutorial is committed to take you through the top tools that you may use to burn mp3 to CD Mac.
- Part 1. Best Software to Burn MP3 to CD for Mac
- Part 2. How to Burn MP3 to CD with iTunes on a Mac
- Part 3. Free Mac Softwares to Burn MP3 to CD
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) stands shoulder high from all the other tools by providing faster conversions, results of high quality among other powerful burner features. You see, it is quite critical to have a quality tool that can burn mp3 to audio cd on mac, and still go ahead to perform other helpful tasks. This program will enable you to download audios from online sites, share them with other devices, editing the files and converting them to different formats that’s in existence today.
The program is designed with extreme professionalism. Its menus have been labelled well making it easier to access all the functionalities possessed by the program. You will only be required to point and click on icons to perform your tasks
- File transfer: The software is well compatible with Android devices, Apple devices, USB drivers and other external hard drives. You will get to store your audios to a format that is compatible with your storage device through the program.
- Rich tools: The software has other added capabilities other than just to burn MP3 to CD on Mac. It has got other features such as Image Converter, Screen Recorder, GIF Maker, Video Converter and Video Compressor among others.
- Sparkling speed: Wondershare UniConverter lets the users burn mp3 to CD on Mac More so, it performs its task with efficiency and hence delivers the exact expected results.
- Multi-lingual: It will be another bonus to perform operations in the software with a language that you are mostly comfortable with. This program lets you use other languages like French, English, Spanish, and Italian.
- Batch conversion: It will be quite enormous to try burning audio files one at a time. Luckily, with this program, it is possible to burn multiple audios at a go.
Your Complete Audio Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as an metadata management tool to edit video metada files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, croping videos, add subtitles and watermark etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Burn MP3 to CD with Wondershare Uniconverter?
Step 1 Download the application and install it into your device.
Visit the Wondershare Uniconverter website to download the application for free. There’s versions for Windows and Mac. After that, launch it and go to Toolbox icon that’s present on the top menu. Select CD Burner
Step 2 Upload the mp3 files.
A new window will pop up. This is where you will add or upload the mp3 files. To do that, simply click on the + icon to add MP3 files to the program.
Step 3 Burn music file
Double check if you have added all the mp3 files you would like to convert. If you uploaded a certain file mistakenly, you can simply remove/delete it. Also, you can add more files. Once you are sure of the files you have added, hit the Burn button.
iTunes is quite popular to Apple device users. It is an in-built program, and just like the other media player programs, it lets users burn mp3 to cd. The good thing with this program is that it works in both Mac and Windows devices.
How to Burn MP3 to CD with iTunes?
Step 1: Create a playlist
This is easily done uploading the MP3 audios into the program, and then highlighting the uploaded files and right clicking on them. A new window will pop up. Select Add to Playlist and then on New Playlist
Step 2: Begin burning process
With the playlist already created in the program, click on the File tab and a drop-down menu will pop up. Select Burn Playlist to Disc
Step 3: Complete burning process
A burning setting setup should appear in this step. The Preferred Speed option lets you set the level of speed the burning task. It is crucial to note that the faster the speed, the shorter your device’s longevity. The preferred Disc format will let you choose between Audio CD if you want uncompressed audio files of high quality, MP3 CD if you desire compressed files that will consume less storage space, and Data CD for multi-faceted discs. When all is well set, click on the Burn.
Different programs use different approaches to burn MP3 to audio CD Mac. But there’s a thing that has made this tool be widely used and popular, its simplicity and top-notch alternatives. The program was only developed for Mac computers and is focused to burning only CDs and DVDs.
- It lets users select different file systems for the audios to make them compatible with different operating systems.
- With its converter, you can change your program’s format to suit with priorities.
- It supports the copying of discs, or creating multiple discs from a single one CD.
- The program lets you share audios to you family and friends.
- The program is compatible with all Mac devices.
- Provides a platform to alter disc icon and file permissions.
- It does not support editing
- All videos have to be converted to MPG for them to be burned
LiquidCD is an open-sourced program that will enable you to burn MP3 to audio CD on Mac. Using its main source code, you can easily manipulate the program setup to fit with your priorities. More so, this program is specifically designed to burn discs only. So, common features such as editing and customization is not supported in the program.
- Lets you to drag and drop files to be converted into the program.
- It supports making copies for the burned discs directly from the program.
- The program is integrated with iTunes making it possible to upload audios the media player
- It supports major audio, image and video formats.
- You can also make ISO files with the program.
- Its interface is normally hard to interact with.
- The editing and customization features is not of quality.
There are some of the top programs that you can use to burn mp3 to CD on Mac. Hopefully, you can now select a program that will suit your needs. We recommend that you choose a top-quality program such as Windowshare UniConverter that has been used widely, and hence gained a great reputation.