- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Burn Different Formats to CD+
- 2. Other CD Burners +
- 2.1 Burn Audio CD Mac
- 2.2 Best Audio CD Burning Software
- 2.3 Music Burning Software
- 2.4 Burn CD to MP3
- 2.5 How to Burn a CD on a Macbook Pro
- 2.6 Burn CD Online
- 2.7 CD Burner
- 2.8 CD Burner Download
- 2.9 CD Burner App
- 2.10 CD Burner for Mac
- 2.11 MP3 Burner
- 2.12 Audio CD Burner
- 2.13 Linux CD Burner
- 2.14 Free CD Burner
- 2.15 XP Burner
- 2.16 Easy CD Burner
- 2.17 Free MP3 to CD Converter & Burner
- 2.18 CD Burner for Laptop
- 2.19 CD Burner Windows 10
- 2.20 CD Burner Windows 7
- 2.21 Windows XP CD Burner
- 2.22 CD DVD Burner
- 2.23 Free CD DVD Burner
- 2.24 Free Easy CD DVD Burner
- 2.25 Disc Burner
- 3. Other Tips& Tricks+
- 3.1 Burn CDs Windows 10
- 3.2 Burn Audio CD Windows 7
- 3.3 Best Rrogram to Burn Cds
- 3.4 CD Burning Software
- 3.5 CD Burning Software Mac
- 3.6 Best Free CD Burning Software
- 3.7 Burn CD Program
- 3.8 CD DVD Burning Software
- 3.9 Best CD DVD Burning Software
- 3.10 Burn MP3 Download
- 3.11 Windows Media Player Burn CD
5 Excellent Methods to Burn Flac to CD Recommended
Converting FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) files to CD (Compact Disc) files is not a unique task and requires only a few minutes to complete the process. With the help of different tools, you can now burn FLAC to CD. Moreover, a FLAC file is separated from CD in the sense that the FLAC file reduces the size of CD to almost half keeping all other factors such as audio and quality the same.
In the article, we are going to discuss five such excellent methods to burn FLAC to an audio CD in the most recommended way.
- Part 1. How to Burn Flac to CD with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Burn Flac to CD with PowerISO
- Part 3. How to Burn Flac to CD with AnyBurn
Part 1. How to Burn Flac to CD with Wondershare UniConverter
Our first recommendation to burn FLAC to an audio CD is by using the Wondershare UniConverter tool. Its original name is Video Converter Ultimate by Wondershare.
- You can call it the ultimate CD burner consisting of excellent features to be worth considering.
- It can bring a balance between usefulness and simplicity, unlike other tools available in the market.
- The software also comes with the facility to try the tool for free for either Mac or Windows.
- It is a trustworthy, reliable, and uniquely featured as a powerful video editor that supports 1000+ formats in a fast manner.
- The tool is user-friendly with plenty of additional features, including the advantage to burn FLAC to CD on Mac.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Audio Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as a metadata management tool to edit video metadata files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 90X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, croping videos, add subtitles and watermark, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Follow the quick steps given below to burn FLAC to an audio CD with Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Download and install Wondershare UniConverter in Windows or Mac
The first step begins with the installation of the tool from the official site of Wondershare.
As you launch the tool, click on Toolbox provided at the top right corner. A list of options will then open from where you have to select an option CD Burner.
Step 2 Add Flac files in the window
A new window will appear with a + icon asking you to add the Flac files.
The Wondershare UniConverter also supports various other formats such as WAV/MP3/M4B/M4A etc.
Step 3 Add multiple files if desired and choose a burner
In this stage, you can also add multiple FLAC files to burn FLAC to CD by selecting the options on top left corner given above. This window also displays the length, name, size as well as the output size of the selected files.
To choose a burner, check out the option given in the top right corner of the window.
Step 4 Burn FLAC to CD
Now, insert the blank CD on the computer before selecting the burner and proceed.
After completion of all the formalities, click on Burn given below in the window at the right corner. It will instantly start burning along with the indication of total file size available with your CD.
You will get a message on the window after completion of the whole burning process.
Easy, isn’t it?
Part 2. How to Burn Flac to CD with PowerISO
You can also use PowerISO, which is also one of the best-known softwares for image file processing. PowerISO allows you to create CDs of different formats of audio files from your PC. You can also copy CDs with PowerISO and create backups or music-mix CDs for your favorite music.
Follow the easy steps given below to burn FLAC to an audio CD with PowerISO
Step 1 Download and Run PowerISO
After installation of the tool, you have to choose File> New> Audio CD. The process will proceed by an empty Audio CD window.
Step 2 Add FLAC files to burn FLAC to audio CD
From the toolbar given at the top of the window, select Add. You can also select multiple files and check them to Add.
While in process, you have to make sure that the file size will not exceed the size of the CD. After that, insert the blank CD and proceed to click the Burn button.
Step 3 Burn FLAC to audio CD
After you select the Burn button, a new window will appear wherein you can customize the settings such as burning speed or burning drive. It will then show you a message of ‘burning completed successfully’.
- It is easy to use and supports many file formats
- The free version also available
- It is compatible with 64 and 32-bit operating systems
- It runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac
- It doesn’t show the CD size while burning. You have to check manually
- It has an old or outdated interface
Part 3. How to Burn Flac to CD with AnyBurn
AnyBurn is yet another professional and lightweight DVD/CD/ Blue-ray burning software. Furthermore, the software is entirely free for both business and home usage. Along with the burning feature, it can also backup or add files and folders to DVD, CD, or Blueray Disc. You can also edit ISO files, copy disc, or produce image files from hard data.
Here are the steps to burn FLAC to audio CD:
Step 1 Download AnyBurn to burn FLAC to CD on Windows 10
The first step is to download and install AnyBurn into your Windows computer. Now, in the AnyBurn window, select Burn Audio CD from mp3/flac/ape…
Step 2: Insert a blank CD and click Add to burn FLAC files
Go to the Burn Audio CD window and add files after selecting the burner and click on Next to continue.
Step 3 Change burning settings, if any, and click on Burn Now.
As you continue, a new window will appear where you can change the burning settings, if any desired. Then, continue with Burn Now to start to burn FLAC to CD for free.
While selecting, you have to make sure that the selected file size doesn’t exceed the file size of the CD.
- It burns all DVD/CD
- It can also convert disc image files in various formats
- You can RIP audio to different file formats
- It has an easy to follow the process
- It also supports data files
- It is free
- It is not compatible with Mac operating system
Part 4: How to Burn Flac to CD with Windows Media Player?
True to its name, Windows Media Player is available in the Windows itself, so you do not need to download it. It is a one-of-a-kind software program in Windows, which you can use to listen to music files or CDs. The free software is also a type of shop for DVDs or online media and is available to the users of Windows 95 or the latest versions.
Follow the steps given below to burn FLAC to CD on Windows 10 with Windows Media Player.
Step 1 Insert a blank CD in the computer
Firstly, you need to insert a blank CD in the computer’s DVD drive. Then, run Windows Media Player in the system. Proceed to click on Burn to add FLAC files in the drop-down menu.
Step 2 Add FLAC files in the blank playlist to burn FLAC to audio CD
Now, add FLAC files in the empty playlist — select files you require to burn from the playlists given at the left side of the window. After completion of the selection process, click on the invert icon to select the CD type you want to burn.
Proceed to click on the Start Burn button, and the process of burning will get completed in a few seconds.
- It comes inbuilt in the windows operating system
- It is easy to use and simple to launch
- It cannot stream video files properly
- It is less flexible
- The most compatible format is only MP3
Part 5. How to Burn Flac to CD with iTunes?
Besides using the above, you can also iTunes as a tool to burn FLAC to a CD.
However, iTunes is a streaming service provided by Apple. So, it will be fascinating to see how a streaming service can be used to burn FLAC to a CD despite some of the limitations. It is a paid service that Windows users can also download using the Apple ID.
Continue with the following steps to complete the process:
Step 1 Launch iTunes
First of all, you should launch iTunes using the Apple ID.
After installation, click on File> New> Playlist. Now, create a name for the playlist and drag and drop the FLAC files into it.
Note: Make sure that the files selected should be authorized to use in the iTunes account.
To check, you can double- click each file to see if it can play or not.
Step 2 Insert a blank cd to burn FLAC to CD
In this step, insert the blank CD into the computer to burn the selected playlist into disc format. You must also check the size of the playlist so that it doesn't exceed the CD size.
Step 3 Click Burn
The last step is to click the Burn icon and copy the songs from your computer to the CD. Then, watch the burning progress in the iTunes Window and eject the CD from the computer after all the files get copied.
- It is easy to use
- It is ideal for Apple ID users and integrates well with iOS devices
- It is not suitable for business purposes
- It may run slowly on many computers
Thus, undoubtedly, Wondershare UniConverter is the best tool to burn FLAC to a CD. All the other means described above are either not compatible with the macOS or run slowly on many of the computer systems. Keeping in mind all the limitations, we recommend the Wondershare UniConverter as our No.1 burn FLAC tool.