- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Burn Different Formats to CD+
- 2. Other CD Burners +
- 2.1 Burn Audio CD Mac
- 2.2 Best Audio CD Burning Software
- 2.3 Music Burning Software
- 2.4 Burn CD to MP3
- 2.5 How to Burn a CD on a Macbook Pro
- 2.6 Burn CD Online
- 2.7 CD Burner
- 2.8 CD Burner Download
- 2.9 CD Burner App
- 2.10 CD Burner for Mac
- 2.11 MP3 Burner
- 2.12 Audio CD Burner
- 2.13 Linux CD Burner
- 2.14 Free CD Burner
- 2.15 XP Burner
- 2.16 Easy CD Burner
- 2.17 Free MP3 to CD Converter & Burner
- 2.18 CD Burner for Laptop
- 2.19 CD Burner Windows 10
- 2.20 CD Burner Windows 7
- 2.21 Windows XP CD Burner
- 2.22 CD DVD Burner
- 2.23 Free CD DVD Burner
- 2.24 Free Easy CD DVD Burner
- 2.25 Disc Burner
- 3. Other Tips& Tricks+
- 3.1 Burn CDs Windows 10
- 3.2 Burn Audio CD Windows 7
- 3.3 Best Rrogram to Burn Cds
- 3.4 CD Burning Software
- 3.5 CD Burning Software Mac
- 3.6 Best Free CD Burning Software
- 3.7 Burn CD Program
- 3.8 CD DVD Burning Software
- 3.9 Best CD DVD Burning Software
- 3.10 Burn MP3 Download
- 3.11 Windows Media Player Burn CD
Top 12 Audio CD Burning Software Recommended
Most often, we come across the task of CD burning or conversion in our digital life. However, it is not complicated as it is looking by the name. Burning a CD refers to writing or copying the information over a CD or Compact Disc. The most valid reason is that you want to play or read in your writable disc or CD. Well, to complete these kinds of tasks, you require the best audio CD burning software that will let you fulfill the objective in seconds without much hassle. Your search ends here as the article will describe you with 12 best audio CD burning software recommended in 2022. So, let's get started and explore the most-liked CD burning software of 2022.
- Part 1. Best Audio CD Burning Software for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. Another 3 Best Audio CD Burning Software for Windows
- Part 3. Another 4 Best Audio CD Burning Software for Mac
- Part 4. Another 4 Best Free Audio CD Burning Software
We should start our list with the top software - Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which boasts of effective performance. The software is a complete package solution for conversion, compression, editing, and burning. It can burn DVD, CD, or convert videos into popular formats like MKV or MP4. Also, it makes the task simple with different tabs indicating a distinct feature such as transfer videos, converts videos, burns DVDs and Toolbox, etc. Besides, the software is compatible with both Windows and Mac. Even ranging from older Windows Version such as Windows XP, it is the best audio CD burning software for Windows 10. Well, for macOS, you are required to have at least macOS X 10.6.
Your Complete Video and Audio Toolbox
- Burn audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac
- Work as a metadata management tool to edit video metadata files
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, cropping videos, add subtitles and watermark, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Now, let us move on to the steps you need to follow for burning an audio CD with Wondershare Uniconverter.
Step 1 Install Wondershare UniConverter from its Official Website
As usual, the process begins with downloading and installing the software from the official site. Once installed, double-click to run the application and enjoy its versatile features.
Step 2 Select CD Burner from Toolbox
After launching the application, click on Toolbox at the top right corner of the window interface. The tab will proceed with different icons from which you have to select a CD Burner given in the middle of the window.
Step 3 Add the Audio Files and Choose CD burner
In this step, you have to add music files either, individual or multiple. The size of output and length and name will be shown.
Step 4 Click Burn
Finally, after selecting the necessary music files, click the Burn icon given at the bottom-right corner, and the whole process will be complete.
You can also consider other alternatives, yet less effective, but recommendable in 2022, mentioned below.
Well, as the name signifies, CDBurnerXP has nothing to be associated with Windows XP, nor the application is limited to burning CDs only. However, it's a compact tool to burn DVDs, CDs, and Blu-rays. It is entirely free, and you can use it with most versions of Windows Operating Systems. The audio disc creation is also impressive within this program.
- The users can verify the data after disk burning.
- It allows you to read any disc and to back up of disc data to the computer.
- It is compatible with images also.
- It is not stable with regards to features.
- It has limited features.
- It does not support all types of audio and video formats.
Being provided with limited features, BurnAware is a free version for your Windows Operating system. There is support for DVDs, CDs, dual-layer media, and Blu-rays. You can also work with images along with creating music, data, bootable discs, and videos. Switch to its Pro or Premium account to get more features such as multiple drive support, disc copying, CD ripping, etc.
- All types of disc data can be burned.
- It has an easy user interface.
- It has the option of disc spanning for backups.
- The context menu integration not available.
- There is a lack of essential features in the free version.
- It crashes while performing CD burning.
Unlike its name, DeepBurner is not an all-in-one burner and contains only the first features for burning. In the free version, you can enjoy characteristics such as burning DVDs and CDs and working with ISO images. It lacks other essential features that you can get in the Premium Version. The video DVD creation, disc-to-disc copying, backup, etc., are all missing in the free program.
- It supports working with ISO images.
- It helps in the quick burning of disks.
- It also allows the creation of its own covers.
- It is not compatible with macOS.
- It lacks features in the free program.
- The original quality gets lost while burning.
Now that you know about the best audio burning software for Windows. Let us also get to know some of the best alternatives for Mac.
Express Burn is a good alternative and serves as the best audio CD burning software for macOS. With Express Burn, it is easy to copy and burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. You need to drag the music tracks, burn within the simple interface, and arrange in the desired order. Well, it's a bit different in the way you need to drag the files except the audio tracks. However, if you want full and dedicated customer support, purchase its technical support plan.
- It has a simple user interface.
- It is compatible with all DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- The paid version has loads of useful features.
- It takes a very long time for the CD burning process.
- ExpressBurn has limited features in the free version.
NTI Dragon Burn is a simple CD burning Mac application albeit not comprehensive but easy to burn both data and audio CDs. The simple interface lets you access all the tools from the main screen and complete the process with just a few clicks. The free trial is available ten times, after which you can decide upon purchasing the program.
- It is a basic copying CD application.
- It comes with a simple interface to use.
- It also gives you a free trial.
- It is very much slow in burning audio CDs.
- Sometimes it has confusing documentation.
It's another best free audio burning software for Mac OS X. It contains a lot of features with both excelling and shortcoming points. You can make audio CDs, burn files, make your personalized menu themes for DVD, copy discs, and make a selection among multiple file system formats. Well, you can do all that with Burn, in a simple and a small user interface.
- It has a simple and easy to use interface.
- Its small application can get adjusted in a little window.
- It is free to use.
- The burning of video DVD is not precise.
- It has limited features.
It's the best burning software developed by Apple Inc. itself. The program is specifically designed to make and author DVDs with other features such as music burning to CD via the inbuilt burning process. It will also let you explore the DVD creation projects. The interface will mainly provide you four options for different activities.
- It has great compatibility with Mac programs like iMovie, iTunes, and iPhoto.
- It is insufficient to handle large music files.
Given below are reviews of the best free alternatives for Audio CD burning.
InfraRecorder is the best free audio burning software that provides a straightforward interface and open source usage. However, the suite includes everything you would require for DVD/CD burning. It is also compatible with multi-session, rewritable disc, and CUE and BIN images support. Furthermore, the software also assists the burning of Dual Layer DVDs.
- It is free and open-source software.
- It creates mostly all types of discs.
- It also records Dual-Layer DVDs.
- There is no official support.
- It is an unstable program.
- It has no latest update.
2. DVD Flick
This app allows you to create your discs from video files and even in exceptional codecs and disc formats. Its features include the creation of complete DVDs from audio and video files. You can also add subtitles in the videos and make DVD menus. Furthermore, it's an open-source software to be used freely.
- It has an easy user interface.
- It supports more than 40 audio codecs and more than 45 file formats.
- It may be unstable in burning music files to audio CDs.
Being one of the top Blu-ray burners, Ashampoo Burning Studio can create both DVDs and CDs. There is an impressive array of disc authorization tools to make different kinds of DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray discs. However, this software lacks customization and disc compression options. This software can also help you extract the ISO image files over your hard drive.
- It has a simple process for burning different files.
- It is also compatible with video CDs.
- It is capable of disc ripping.
- It comes with limited features for CD burning.
- It lacks customization and disc compression options.
It is a lightweight DVD/CD/Blue-ray/HD-DVD burning application compatible with both Windows and Linux PCs. Though it contains advanced features but also packed with some unwanted programs, which makes it the least essential CD burning software.
- It can also make ISO files.
- It has a simple-looking interface.
- It is lightweight.
- It also contains unwanted programs.
So, this is our overall view of the Top 12 best audio CD burning software, among which our top recommendation is Wondershare Uniconverter. The software has suitable features needed to burn audio CDs and even more than that. Its compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating systems is worth considering when most of the software available for the purpose can't also perform well on being supportive of a single platform.