- 1. Convert to DVD+
- 2. Tips for Playing DVD+
- 3. Convert DVD to Video+
- 3.1 Convert DVD to MP4
- 3.2 Convert DVD to MP4 Free
- 3.3 Convert DVD to MP4 VLC
- 3.4 Convert DVD to AVI Free
- 3.5 Convert DVD to DivX/Xvid
- 3.6 Convert DVD to MP3 Free
- 3.7 DVD to iPad
- 3.8 Convert DVD to Digital Files
- 3.9 Convert DVD to AVI with Handbrake
- 3.10 Convert DVD to MPEG
- 3.11 Convert DVD to MKV
- 3.12 Download DVD to Computer
- 3.13 Convert DVR to MPEG
- 4. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
- 4.1 Import DVD to iTunes
- 4.2 Edit VOB or DVD Files
- 4.3 Cast DVD to Chromecast
- 4.4 Compress Video for DVD
- 4.5 Windows DVD Maker Won't Burn MOV
- 4.6 Windows DVD Maker Not Burn AVI
- 4.7 Fix Windows DVD Maker Won't Burn MKV Issue
- 4.8 Alternatives to Nero DVD Burner
- 4.9 Top 5 Audio DVD Burners
- 4.10 Online DVD Burners
- 4.11 VHS to DVD
- 4.12 Solve DVD Won't Play
Online DVD Burner: How to Burn Disc Online Free
If you are looking for an online DVD burner, then would be disappointed to know that there are no online tools available for the task. If you come across a tool or a site that claims to be a free online DVD burner, then it is basically a program that facilitates converting your files to a DVD-compatible format. So to burn your videos to a disc, you need the professional alternative to burn disc online. This article introduces the best and top 5 DVD converters for Windows and Mac.
- Part 1. Best Alternative to Online DVD Burner You Can't Miss
- Part 2. How to Burn Files to DVD Compatible Formats Online Free
- Part 3. More Optional Solutions to Free Online DVD Burner
Part 1. Best Alternative to Online DVD Burner You Can't Miss
As we have mentioned above that there are no tools available to burn disc online. In situations, the best alternative is professional and versatile desktop-based software called Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The program can be installed on your Windows or Mac system in just a few steps and then it is ready to burn your videos to a high-quality disc. Almost all video formats including MP4, FLV, M4V, and others are supported by the software for disc burning. A number of free DVD templates are available to match your disc theme. If needed, a background image or music can also be added.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best DVD Burner for Windows/Mac
- Support 1000+ video formats to burning DVD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Burn videos to DVD in MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, and more other formats with no quality loss.
- Customize DVD burning settings with background pictures, music, and DVD label.
- Create DVD with free menu templates in different themes.
- Built-in video editor to trim, crop video, add subtitles, and perform other functions before burning.
- Videos can also be converted to ISO image files or DVD folder.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Donwload online videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ sites and burn to DVD for easy playback.
- All-in-one video tool: video compressor, video converter, GIF maker, screen recorder, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to burn DVD using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add videos to online DVD burner alternative.
Download, install and open Wondershare UniConverter on your system. Choose the Burn section from the primary interface and then click on the +Add Files button to browse and add the videos that you want to burn to a disc. Multiple files can be added here at a time. You can even drag and drop the files to the interface.
Step 2 Choose DVD templates.
The available template name and their thumbnail can be checked on the right-side panel of the interface by moving the left and right arrow. To check more designs or to add a background image or music, click on the settings icon next to the template name and a new window will open.
Step 3 Customize DVD burning parameters.
Once the template is selected, choose the DVD name as desired at the DVD Label section. Also select the Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality.
Step 4 Choose the location and start burning.
Insert a blank disc into your DVD drive, and choose the same at the Burn video to: tab at the top-right corner. Click on the Burn button to finally start with the process of burning the added files to the DVD.
Part 2. How to Burn Files to DVD Compatible Formats Online Free
As we have learned that there is no option to burn files to DVD online, but there are browser-based programs that support converting videos to DVD compatible VOB format. One such decent tool is Online UniConverter which was earlier known as Media.io. Using the program you can add any popular video file to the interface and convert it to VOB format in decent quality. 2 concurrent conversions at a time are supported by the program and the processed files can be downloaded to the PC or can be saved to the Dropbox account.
Steps to convert videos to DVD compatible format using Online UniConverter
Step 1: Run https://www.media.io/ on your browser and click on the + sign to browse and add the video. You can also drag and drop the files to the interface directly.
Step 2: At the Convert all files to: section, choose VOB as the desired format from the Video list.
Step 3: Click on the CONVERT button to start the file conversion process.
The converted files can be downloaded to the PC from the interface or can be directly saved to the Dropbox account. The above steps will not burn DVD online for free but will help you convert your video files to DVD compatible format online free.
Part 3. More Optional Solutions to Free Online DVD Burner
A number of other free DVD burning tools are available. Listed below are some of the popular ones.
1. Wondershare Free Video Converter
This is free to use desktop software that can be downloaded on Windows and Mac system to burn DVD and perform an array of other functions. The free version of the program allows burning videos in all popular formats to high-quality DVD discs that come with a watermark. A number of DVD menu with templates are available to facilitate creating customized discs. Using the free program you can also burn your videos to DVD folder or ISO files if required.
2. DVDVideoSoft Free DVD Video Burner
This is another popular free software that is available for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3 systems. Using the program, the videos in an array of formats can be burned in good quality DVD disc that can be played on DVD players. The program is safe to download and install and does not contain any spyware or adware. The software has options to specify the title of the disc, change the burning speed, and also remove the disc after the process of burning is complete. Program's language can also be changed is required.
3. Burn4Free DVD Burning
This is a Windows based free DVD burning tool that facilitates to copy and backup the burner data in a few steps. If required, the option to burn the videos to ISO files is also available. You can choose the print compilation, layout, and the colors as well. There is also an option to choose the way you like to burn the disc- fly window, internal add window, right-click from the explorer, and drag and drop. Additional supported features include multi-language support, dual layer support, burning MP3 compilation, SCSI-IDE/EIDE-SATA-USB support, and simple interface.
4. Wondershare DVD Creator
Another wonderful product form Wondershare for creating DVD discs is Wondershare DVD Creator. The program is available for Windows and Mac and looks after all your disc creating needs. Using the program DVD disc, DVD folder, and ISO files can be created from more than 150 video formats. All popular disc types are supported by the tool. The interface and the disc creating process are simple and quick. Additional features include CD burning, DVD video editing, customizing DVD menu, and others.
Looking for solutions to burn disc online free will leave you with no options. So instead you can either use an online program to convert videos to DVD compatible format or use desktop-based software to burn a disc. Free software's are decent tools with basic functions while a professional tool like Wondershare UniConverter creates high-quality DVDs with advanced function support.