- 1. Burn Different Formats to CD+
- 2. Other CD Burners +
- 2.1 Burn Audio CD Mac
- 2.2 Best Audio CD Burning Software
- 2.3 Music Burning Software
- 2.4 Burn CD to MP3
- 2.5 How to Burn a CD on a Macbook Pro
- 2.6 Burn CD Online
- 2.7 CD Burner
- 2.8 CD Burner Download
- 2.9 CD Burner App
- 2.10 CD Burner for Mac
- 2.11 MP3 Burner
- 2.12 Audio CD Burner
- 2.13 Linux CD Burner
- 2.14 Free CD Burner
- 2.15 XP Burner
- 2.16 Easy CD Burner
- 2.17 Free MP3 to CD Converter & Burner
- 2.18 CD Burner for Laptop
- 2.19 CD Burner Windows 10
- 2.20 CD Burner Windows 7
- 2.21 Windows XP CD Burner
- 2.22 CD DVD Burner
- 2.23 Free CD DVD Burner
- 2.24 Free Easy CD DVD Burner
- 2.25 Disc Burner
- 3. Other Tips& Tricks+
- 3.1 Burn CDs Windows 10
- 3.2 Burn Audio CD Windows 7
- 3.3 Best Rrogram to Burn Cds
- 3.4 CD Burning Software
- 3.5 CD Burning Software Mac
- 3.6 Best Free CD Burning Software
- 3.7 Burn CD Program
- 3.8 CD DVD Burning Software
- 3.9 Best CD DVD Burning Software
- 3.10 Burn MP3 Download
- 3.11 Windows Media Player Burn CD
Top 12 Software to Burn Music to CD Recommended
With the world now shifting to online platforms and streaming sites such as You Tube and Hulu, to burn music to disc may seem a thing of the past. It is however still a pretty cool endeavor especially when you use a top notch burning music app. This tool will not only let you burn songs to disc but also copy discs, rip the files in your device, and create your own discs from scratch, among others.
There are many tools that have been availed. This article will take you through the most popular and highly recommended tool among them all called Wondershare Uniconverter. Its features and steps on how to use it is discussed. Later, you will also get a glimpse of other popular programs in the market.
- Part 1. What is the Best Software to Burn Music to CD for Windows/Mac?
- Part 2. 5 Excellent Softwares to Burn Music to CD for Windows
- Part 3. 6 Best Softwares to Burn Music to CD for Mac
If you get music content online, or any other files for that matter, it is not a guarantee that you will obtain them in a compatible format. It will be great to get a software that can make it compatible. And later, help you burn the content to other storage device for future purposes. More so, it will be extremely great to get a software loaded with even more added functionalities. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) does this well, earning reputation as one of the top giant converters. Its features include:
- Downloader: The program lets users download contents such as music from thousands of sites online. Users also get to burn music download directly in the program.
- Converter: Wondershare Uniconverter lets users to convert files into various file formats that is in existence today. This will allow you to change downloaded video into a compatible format with that of your device.
- Editor: The developers of this software recognized that it is great for users to get the best output result as possible. Hence, users can easily perform editing tasks like trimming and joining files before the conversion process.
- External device compatibility: The software works well with other devices. You can use its in-built Media Server called DLNA to stream videos to other devices.
- Speed: It’s a big bonus to find a tool that is very fast and still maintains quality. That is what this program actually does, performing tasks 30X faster when compared to other programs out there.
Your Complete Audio Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as an metadata management tool to edit video metada files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, croping videos, add subtitles and watermark etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps to burn music to disc:
Step 1 Launch the Wondershare UniConverter program
Insert a blank CD. Then, go to the Toolbox icon present on the far end of the top menu and click on it. On the new window, click on the CD Burner option.
Step 2 Upload or add music files
A new display will pop up from where you are to click on + icon to open your device storage and upload music files to be burned.
Step 3 Recheck the uploaded files
Preview to ensure that you’ve added the appropriate file(s). You can use the top left corner to either delete or add files in the program.
Step 4 Burn the music files
Click on the Burn button to begin the process of burning. You’ll get notification immediately after burning process is over.
Using Windows Media Player to burn music on window 7, and other later versions, have a lot of added advantages. It will enable you to create mix tapes for your favorite songs, or back up to all the music present in your device, among other advantages. The software is not necessarily meant to burn music to cd, but performs the task pretty well.
- Lets users make custom playlists, sliding photos, screen video recording, etc
- You can easily access all menus through a single interface
- Limited features
The program lets the users burn music to cd, DVD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD in a nice display that accommodates multiple languages. CDBurnerXP runs well in most Windows OS. It is available for free and lets users burn different audio formats like MP3, WAV, ALAC, FLAC, or FLAC to CD. You can also easily install the program as it is light weight.
- You can easily burn music to different kinds of disks
- You get to confirm the burned data
- Features are less
- Accommodates limited audio formats
Express Burn comes packaged with fast speed, ease of use and user-friendly interface. And different from other top Windows programs discussed here, this software is compatible with macOS devices. Its ability to perform tasks professionally and with quality has made it earn the reputation as one of the top burning tools.
- Clear display
- Perform tasks fast
- The software can crash while burning
The DeepBurner Free program is a free version of the DeepBurner commercial program, and it lets users perform burning tasks at no extra cost. Though you will be able to use the program for free without any expiry worries, the features supported in the program is limited.
- It supports ISO files
- Enables users create covers on their own.
- Restricted features
- Burned music CD is not presented on its original quality.
Free Audio CD Burner is the ideal alternative when looking for a simple program to perform your tasks with. This tool is able to burn CD-RW and CD-R discs, and also delete data from erasable discs. The program can be easily accessed online, and within just a few clicks, you will be certain of efficient and easy burning process.
- No features are restricted
- Accommodates majority of the available audio formats
- You cannot burn DVD with the program.
- It has got few features.
iTunes was officially designed by Apple as an efficient program for handling audios, contacts, videos and other kind of files. Unlike what many people know, the software can also be used to burn audios to CD. The tool makes it easier for users to manage files without the help of any other additional program.
- Stable program
- Available for free of charge
- Difficult to interact with the program especially for new users.
When it comes to a professionally made free multi-platform and open sourced audio burner that plays majority of files, and is incorporated in a number of streaming sites, then VLC for Mac is one of the top. This tool can be used to effectively burn audio to CD.
- Supported by most devices.
- Runs well in both Mac and Windows.
- The burning speed is slow
Roxio Toast is another alternative for Mac users to burn their audio files to CD. The program has an in-built editor that lets users edit files before beginning the conversion process. More so, this powerful tool is equipped to clean your device storage.
- Lets users efficiently create DVD or digital movies out of V8, VHS tapes or Hi8
- It accommodate split screen videos
- It is difficult for users, especially new ones, to use the program.
NTI Dragon Burn is another professional application that can effectively burn music to CD on Mac devices. The program lets users upload multiple audio to be burned into the program easily.
- Accommodates USB 2.0 for efficient output.
- You can burn any kind of file type to either CD or DVD.
- Not much work has been done on the display.
The program lets users make, organize, share and keep digital files efficiently in CD or DVDs. You can prompt the burning process in the tool, and then proceed on with your activities as the files get burned in the background.
- Saturated interface
- Supports background burning of files.
- Does not support video editing
iDVD is a common burn music app developed by Apple. Though the program is specifically meant to create and author DVDs, it has other added functionalities like burning music to CD through its in-built burning prowess.
- Highly compatible with Mac programs like iTunes, iMovie and iPhoto.
- Inefficient when handling huge music files.
This guide highlights popular programs that are used to burn music on CD in both Windows and Mac devices. The programs are discussed as options to Wondershare UniConverter, a top tool that is widely used and recommended. Choosing this kind of program for your tasks will hugely play a core role in helping you to perform your tasks in a hassle free manner.