- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record A Podcast on Mac with Easy Ways
Over the past few years, podcasts have grown in popularity quite a bit. People with good knowledge about specific topics can start their own podcasts and share their knowledge and understanding with others. If you have an idea and want to record a podcast on Mac book, there are a lot of different tools that can be used. It comes pre-loaded with 3 tools that are capable of recording and editing podcasts, which makes it easier for you to use.
There are a lot of third-party tools as well that are mostly used by professionals. If you have no idea about how to record a podcast on a Mac, keep reading further to know about the various tools and how they are used.
- Part 1. Easiest Way to Record Podcasts on Mac
- Part 2. How to Record Podcasts on Mac with QuickTime Player
- Part 3. How to Record Podcasts on Mac with Podcast Capture
- Part 4. How to Record Podcasts on Mac with Garageband
If you are looking for a tool that can record, convert and edit your podcasts while also providing you lots of other features that you might find useful, one of the best tools that you can use is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is one of the most powerful and feature-packed software that can provide features like conversion, CD burning, VR converter, video recording, audio recording, etc.
This tool still manages to have a professional-grade user interface with no ads whatsoever. This tool is suitable for beginners and professionals due to its effectiveness and a wide variety of useful features.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Podcasts Recorder on Mac
- You can record high-quality audio with sound input from external sources without any issue or distortion in the recording.
- The video and audio recording capabilities of this software are pretty high-end and can be used to create professional-level podcasts.
- You can use it to edit audio, videos, and images, etc. Also, it supports 4K video editing, as well.
- This tool supports over 1000 different file formats for images, audios, and videos, etc.
- There are a lot of features as you get to record audios, videos, burn CDs, perform file conversions, and a lot of other commonly used functions.
The following step will make you understand how to record a podcast on a Mac by using Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac and launch it. Now, click on the toolbox shaped icon on the home screen and select the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Set all the settings as your requirements.
You will get to basic settings for the recording on your screen now. If you use an external microphone, make sure that you set audio sources to the external.
Set the area by dragging the dotted outline, and the setting is as per the area that you want to record.
You also get the option to record the entire screen.
The drop-down menu will allow you access to various video settings that can be used to enhance the overall quality of the recorded videos.
Step 3 Begin recording.
Now, click on the REC button. Your podcasts will be recorded through mic in high quality.
Once you press the recording button, you will get a 3-second timer, which you can use to get prepared for recording the podcast.
Step 4 Stop recording.
After you have recorded your entire podcast, press the red button again, or press the Esc key on your keyboard to stop recording. If you want an audio-only podcast, go to the Convert option after the recording is saved and convert the recorded video into MP3 or some other audio format.
One of the easiest ways to record your Podcast on Mac-based devices is by using the QuickTime player application present in the system. This is a native player for Mac-based devices and is present in all Mac enabled computers and laptops. You get plenty of settings for the recorded audio, which you can set to your liking to get better results. The sound quality is great, and the input through external sources is recorded with maximum clarity. Triggering and using this tool is very easy as you can start to record the audio by simple keyboard shortcuts.
If you are looking to start a podcast and interact with the audience, this can be a great tool to record podcasts on Mac as a beginner and can help you to get the job done with ease. You can follow the steps to record your podcasts using the QuickTime Player.
Step 1 Open your Mac and launch the QuickTime player.
Step 2 Now go to the File option and click on New Audio Recording.
Step 3 Now, you will be able to see the audio recording along with plenty of options to tweak the setting. Click on the red button to start to record.
Step 4 When you are done recording the audio, stop the recording, and it will be saved in the local storage of your Mac.
Mac comes pre-loaded with 2 different special tools for recording and sharing podcasts. They are Podcast Capture and Podcast Publisher. They are specially made for recording podcasts; hence they have a lot of basic editing tools as well to enhance the overall quality of the podcasts. The software has a minimalistic user interface and has a lot of performance tweaks that can allow you to play with various aspects of your voice like the vibrations and bass treble. The overall quality of the recorded audio will be excellent. If you wish to start a Podcast and have a Mac device, make sure that you use this tool in the beginning as it is easy to use and quite capable as well.
It is easy to use as you just have to open the application, select the type of podcast that you want to do, and start recording. The on-screen instructions are precise, which makes it easier for beginners. It can record video, audio, and screen for your podcasts.
If you wish to record professional-level podcasts and get lots of editing features, Garageband will be the right tool for you. It is another pre-installed application developed by Apple. Just like other similar apps, the usage and features of this recorder are almost the same, except for a few additional editing features. Its specialty is that it can record and edit the content that looks and feels professional and can compete with the content recorded and published with the help of professional software. There is no cost associated with using this tool, and it comes pre-installed on your system.
The following are the steps to use this tool to record your podcasts on your Mac by using GarageBand.
Step 1 Launch GarageBand application on your Mac by searching for it in Application
Step 2 Now, go to the New Project option and select Podcasts from it, as you can see in the image given below.
Step 3 Now, select the location where you wish to save the podcast and also give it a name. Once done, click on Create.
Step 4 On the left, you will be able to see the number of tracks that you are going to record. If you only want to record a single podcast, make sure that you delete all the unnecessary tracks before beginning.
Step 5 The settings set by default are great, but it is up to you if you want to edit it or not. Once all is set, click on the red button, and recording will start.
Step 6 Once you are done recording the podcast, click on the red button again, and the recording will be saved.
If you wish to record a podcast and are unaware of the tools that can help you, you don't have to worry as there are a lot of them. One of the best that you can choose for free is Wondershare UniConverter that can be used to record your own, as well as other’s podcasts. It has a professional-looking user interface that makes it easier to use for new users.