- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Facebook Messenger Video Calls with All Ways
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms all around the world, with billions of users. It offers voice and video calling features for the users so that they can easily connect with their friends and family member. Some people also use it for giving video lectures or for video conferencing. Do people always have questions on how to record Facebook Messenger video calls? Using a third-party or built-in video recording tool, you will be able to capture the video without any issues along with the internal sound and microphone sound. There are thousands of applications that can be used as Facebook video call recording software.
- Part 1. Easiest Way to Record Facebook Video Calls on PC
- Part 2. How to Record Facebook Video Calls on Your Mobile
- Part 3. How to Record Facebook Video Calls with Online Video Recorder
If you want to know how to record a Facebook video call on PC, there are a lot of free-to-use screen recording tools like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) that can be used to record your Facebook video calls in high quality. It is a free-to-use tool that can record your screen processes with internal sound as well as sound from external sources like a microphone in high quality. You also get to choose between recording the full screen or choose a small, customizable area to record the video.
Not only screen recording, but this tool is also capable of a variety of other features like converting files, CD burning, compression and editing for files like images, audio, and videos. It supports over a thousand different formats for images, videos, and audios.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Recorder for Mac/Windows
- This tool is free to download and supports over 1000 different file formats for images, videos, and audios.
- The user interface is clean and professional, which makes it easy to use and enhances the user experience.
- It can convert files like images, videos and audios into various other formats so that they can be widely supported.
- It allows you to set the resolution, frame rates, and other important aspects of the screen recording as your liking.
- It supports 4K video editing, conversion, and even compression without any issues.
The following is a step-by-step guide about how to record a Facebook video call on PC by using Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer
Launch the program on your PC, and choose Screen Recorder tab.
Step 2 Set recording settings due to your needs
After choosing the Screen Recorder option, you will get the following UI. You can use them to enhance the quality and set the setting as your preferences.
You can set the area of the Facebook video call that you wish to record by dragging and setting the box, and you can also enter the height and the width manually as well.
Depending on your requirements, this tool allows you to either record the video call region or the entire screen.
You can get to deeper aspects from the drop-down menu.
Step 3 Start the recording
Now, click on the REC button to start recording.
After pressing the REC button, you can get a 5-seconds timer, use it to open the Facebook video call window that you wish to record.
Step 4 Stop recording
After the call is over and you have got the entire duration recorded, you can go to the recorder’s floating control bar and click on the red button again. Your recording will be stopped, or in order to stop recording, you can also press the Esc button, or you can also click on the Stop button on the widget.
Facebook Messenger is the most popular instant messenger application, and it has a large number of regular users. It acts as the chat feature of Facebook as you can only chat with people or voice or video call them. If you have an important conference with someone through Facebook video call and have no idea about how to record Facebook Messenger video calls on mobile devices, there are actually built-in editing tools that can make the job well done in no time. They are extremely powerful and allow you to record internal as well as external sounds in high quality. You can also use third-party tools if you have an older device that doesn’t have any screen recording tools.
The following are the steps to help you know how to record Facebook Messenger video call on Android devices.
Step 1 Drag the notification panel down and search for the screen recording option from the various alternative and click on it. If it is not there, search for it in the application list or the tool folder.
Step 2 A tiny floating widget will appear on the screen that will allow you to control the recording. Open the Facebook video call from the recent apps, and to start recording, click on the red button present on that widget.
Step 3 After you have recorded the complete video call and have the necessary clip, stop the recording by click on the square-shaped button of the floating control bar present on the screen. You can also end it by pressing the lock button.
There are a lot of online screen recording tools, but all of them fade in front of ScreenApp.io. It is a free-to-use web app that can easily record high-quality videos without any hindrances. If you don’t want to download any Facebook video call recording software, make sure that you give this online recorder a chance to record your Facebook video calls in high quality. As it is a web app, the recording is done on cloud servers, and once it is completed, you will have to download the recording on your phone to be able to use it. There is a minimal amount of advertisements on the website, which adds to the overall user experience.
The following is a step-by-step guide that will help you to record your Facebook video calls using an online recording tool known as ScreenApp.io.
Step 1 Open the website of ScreenApp.io and click on the red get started button in the center of the home page.
Step 2 Grant the screen sharing permissions to the web app so that your Facebook video call can be recorded.
Step 3 Click on the red button to start recording. Once the recording starts, connect to the video call, and it will be recorded.
Step 4 After the call ends, go back to the website page and click the red button again. Your recording will then be ready to be downloaded and used.
Facebook video calling feature is extremely useful and is often used for contacting friends, holding video lectures, and even for conferences. If you wish to record such meetings or classes from the video calls, it can be done by using a third-party or built-in video recording tool that can record the screen with audios from multiple sources. One of the best free-to-use screen recorders that you can use is Wondershare UniConverter. It allows you to tweak the settings as what you want the recording to look like and also supports all major video formats like MP4, AVI, etc.