- 1. Play MKV on Device+
- 1.1 Top MKV Player
- 1.2 Play MKV on Mac
- 1.3 Play MKV on Apple TV
- 1.4 Play MKV on Samsung TV
- 1.5 Play MKV on Sony TV
- 1.6 Play MKV on LG TV
- 1.7 Play MKV on PS3
- 1.8 Play MKV on Xbox One
- 1.9 Play MKV on Xbox360
- 1.10 Play MKV to iPhone
- 1.11 Play MKV to iPad
- 1.12 Play MKV on iPod
- 1.13 Play MKV on Android Phone
- 1.14 Play MKV in VLC
- 1.15 Play MKV in Windows Media Player
- 1.16 MKV Playback Issues in VLC
- 2. Convert MKV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MKV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert MKV to MP4 Online
- 2.4 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MKV to Audio
- 2.6 Convert MKV to WMV
- 2.7 Convert MKV to M4V
- 2.8 Convert MKV to AVI
- 2.9 Convert MKV to AVI Online
- 2.10 Convert MKV to FLV
- 2.11 Convert MKV to DVD
- 2.12 Convert MKV to MOV
- 2.13 Convert MKV to iTunes
- 2.14 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 2.15 Convert MKV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MKV to DivX
- 2.17 Convert MKV to MPEG
- 2.18 Convert MKV to MPEG2
- 2.19 Convert MKV to MPEG4
- 2.20 Convert MKV to XviD
- 2.21 Convert MKV to 3GP
- 2.22 Convert MKV to M2TS
- 2.23 Convert MKV to AVCHD
- 2.24 Convert MKV to H264
- 2.25 Convert MKV to TS
- 2.26 Convert MKV to VCD
- 2.27 Convert MKV to AC3
- 2.28 Burn MKV to DVD
- 2.29 Burn MKV to Blu-ray
- 2.30 Convert MKV to SWF
- 2.31 Convert MKV to MP4 with Subtitle
- 2.32 Convert MKV to WAV
- 2.33 Convert MKV to MPG
- 2.34 Convert MKV to ISO
- 3. Convert Other Format to MKV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 3.4 Convert M4V to MKV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MKV
- 3.6 Convert MOV to MKV
- 3.7 Convert DVD to MKV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MKV
- 3.9 Convert AVI to MKV
- 3.10 Convert Bluray to MKV
- 3.11 Convert FLV to MKV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MKV
- 3.13 Convert OGM to MKV
- 3.14 Convert MTS to MKV
- 3.15 Convert WTV to MKV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MKV
- 3.17 Convert RMVB to MKV
- 3.18 YouTube to MKV
- 3.19 Convert WebM to MKV
- 4. Edit MKV & Other Tips+
- 4.1 Extract Subtitles from MKV
- 4.2 Add Substitles to MKV
- 4.3 Add SRT to MKV
- 4.4 Compress MKV Video
- 4.5 Reduce MKV File Size
- 4.6 Cut MKV Files
- 4.7 Edit MKV Metadata
- 4.8 MKV No Sound
- 4.9 MKV Video Player for Android
- 4.10 MKV Converter for Mac
- 4.11 Free MKV Converter
- 4.12 MKV Player Mac
- 4.13 2D to 3D MKV Converter
- 4.14 Remux MKV
- 4.15 MKV Encoder
- 4.16 Convert MKV to FCP Mac
- 4.17 Stream MKV to TV with Chromecast
- 4.18 Import MKV to iMovie
- 4.19 Windows DVD Maker MKV
- 4.20 Convert MKV to MP4 with HandBrake Alternative
As a world with thousands of 2D video files, it's a big lure for those hardcore media fans to experience the new-rising 3D movies in cinema. And thank those mobile device producers with their 3D equipments, it's now available to have a theatrical 3D experience at home! Well, the only problem that makes us down lie in few 3D video files supplied online and offline. Is it possible to convert 2D to 3D MKV video by ourselves?
It seems like a quite tough work but frankly not at all. You can easily convert video to 3D if you have a professional 3D converter to help. Similar to 2D file, 3D video also has its own format like MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI, etc. Therefore, you need to download Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) that provides ultimate solutions for converting video among all popular file formats including 2D to 3D conversion.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - The Final Solution to Convert 2D to 3D MKV with Ease
- Convert 2D to 3D MKV with Ease
- Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 30X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert 2D Video to 3D with Ease
Here goes the step-by-step guide of 2D to 3D MKV conversion (take MKV format on Windows OS for example). Firstly, download the amazing Wondershare 3D video converter via the download button above, and then launch it after installation.
Step 1 Add 2D Videos to Wondershare 2D to 3D Converter
Generally, you have two ways to add video files for the 2D to 3D MKV conversion task.
1. Directly drag & drop 2D video in any format to the software.
2. Click Add Files button under Convert Section.
Note: With the function of batch conversion, you are allowed to import more than one 2D files here for 3D movie creating project.
Step 2 Choose 3D MKV as Output Format
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) provides almost all popular 3D output formats. To simplify 2D to 3D MKV conversion, you can choose 3D MKV output format according to your need. For example, choose the left one if you have Anaglyph red-cyan 3D glasses, no special device or software media player needed or the right one if your 3D display uses Eclipse method or other 3D technologies.
By the way, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) additionally supplies useful edit functions to enhance your video for a better 3D visual entertainment. Click Edit icon to get corresponding interface.
Step 3 Start Converting 2D to 3D MKV
Hit Convert button and the 3D MKV converter would automatically finish the rest for you. After that, you can freely play 3D video and enjoy your own amazing digital life!
Incredibly easy, isn't it? Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) just assists you to effortlessly create 3D movies with 2D video files in three steps!