- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Use an MP4 Recorder in Easy Steps
Having an MP4 recorder is quite essential for professionals and content creators around the world. With advancements in technology, recorders have got better and now offer more features and better quality of the output. There are lots of MP4 recorder app present on the Internet. Some are online tools, and some are offline. If you use a downloading and offline tool, it will be a better choice. But if you are a casual user, it is better to stick with online tools because you will not have to download any tool to your local memory.
A third-party MP4 recorder is considered as the primary choice for professionals and regular users. This is because these tools have a lot of exciting and practical features that can help you to make high-quality content for your audience. One of the best third-party tools that you can use for this purpose is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which is free and quite easy to use. This tool has a lot of other features like conversion, editing, and CD burning that are useful for everyone from time to time. The video recording capabilities of this tool are quite great, and you get to play with a lot of different options and features as well. The user interface of this tool is sleek and professional, which makes the experience of using this tool easier and smoother.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best MP4 Recorder for Mac/Windows
- It is a very versatile tool that can edit videos, convert them, and record screen processes in high quality with ease.
- It is free and straightforward to use.
- It supports 1000 different formats for files like images, videos, and even audios.
- The tool is very easy to use due to a simple user interface and can be downloaded for free from the official website.
- It is one of the very few recording tools with built-in editing features.
- It supports burning videos to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- It can download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
Step 1 Download and launch the tool on your Mac or Windows.
Download, install, and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. Then, select the Screen Recorder feature present in the left of the main interface. Click on the icon to start recording.
Step 2 Adjust the settings of the video as the requirements you have.
After clicking on the Screen Recorder option, you will get to see the following screen on your device.
You can set the area that you wish to record, selecting either custom or full-screen recording. You can enter the size manually as well.
You can also choose custom recording and set the size according to what your requirements are by dragging the box to fit the area that you wish to record.
From the drop-down menu, you will be able to access more aspects of the video like quality, and frame rate that you can also tweak as your requirements.
Step 3 Start the recording.
Click on the red colored circular button to start recording your video.
After clicking on the REC button, you get a 3-second timer before the recording starts completely.
Step 4 Stop the recording when done.
When you have recorded the complete duration of the video, click on the Stop button present on the floating recording control bar, or press the Esc key on your keyboard to end and save the recording to the storage.
Are you looking for an MP4 recorder? There are many tools that you can use to get high-quality MP4 recordings on your computers. If your requirements are of professional-grade recording and editing, it is better to use third-party tools as they offer more control over the quality of the video and have a lot of editing features as well. One of the best tools that you can go for is Wondershare UniConverter. It is free-to-use software that you can download from the official website. It offers advanced recording and editing features along with other important features like conversion, CD burning, VR conversion, etc.