- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Use an MP4 Recorder in Easy Steps
Having an MP4 recorder is quite essential for professionals and content creators around the world. With advancements in technology, recorders have got better and now offer more features and better quality of the output. There are lots of MP4 recorder app present on the Internet. Some are online tools, and some are offline. If you use a downloading and offline tool, it will be a better choice. But if you are a casual user, it is better to stick with online tools because you will not have to download any tool to your local memory.
Wondershare UniConverter is the perfect MP4 converter for any Mac or Windows user. It’s free, simple to use, and packs a ton of exciting features. Users can record an entire desktop screen or choose a small section to record with the screen recording tool. As you record, you can apply voice narrations, webcams, system sounds, and annotations like shapes, texts, and arrows. Moreover, it allows you to directly export the recorded video to MP4, AVI, or FLV file formats.
Wondershare UniConverter – Best Desktop Screen Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- Record MP4 videos on a computer in full-screen or custom mode.
- Capture MP4 clicks with voice narrations, webcams or video overlays, and annotations like shapes, texts, and lines.
- Directly export the captured video clip to MP4, AVI, or FLV.
- Edit the recorded video by converting, trimming, cropping, compressing, joining, and so on.
- Convert between 1000+ file formats with lossless quality.
- Download videos from thousands of video-sharing channels.
- 90x faster than any video editor, downloader, and converter.
- Best MP4 recorder for Mac OS X 10.9+ & Win 10/8/7.
Below is how to capture an MP4 video using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Launch the software.
Install and launch the software, then click Screen Recorder on the left pane. Now proceed to launch the Screen Recorder tool by clicking the Screen Recorder icon.
Step 2Configure a capture area.
Next, open the app or video to record and then drag the capture frame inwards or outwards to fit a section you want to record. Alternatively, open the drop-down list, then choose the Full Screen or Custom option. If you select the Custom mode, enter your video frame dimensions before clicking Lock Aspect Ratio.
Step 3Adjust the settings and recording preferences.
Now click the System Audio menu, then choose a speaker for adding all the system sounds. Do the same in the Microphone and Webcam sections to select devices for applying voice narrations and a video overlay, respectively.
After that, click Settings then set the output format as MP4. You can also choose AVI or FLV. Meanwhile, select a folder path, output frame rate, output quality, and set the recording timer. You can even adjust the keyboard shortcuts.
Step 4Start recording an MP4 video.
Last but not least, press the REC button to start recording an MP4 video on your PC. If you want to highlight a point using arrows, texts, shapes, lines, and drawings, launch the taskbar before clicking the small Annotation button. And once you’re satisfied, press Stop to close the video capture session. It’s that easy!