- 1. Convert Videos to FCP+
- 2. Tips for FCP+
- 2.1 FCP Windows Alternatives
- 2.2 FCP iPad Alternatives
- 2.3 Export FCP Videos
- 2.4 FCP Effects
- 2.5 FCP vs AVID
- 2.6 FCP vs Sony Vegas
- 2.7 davinci resolve vs final cut pro
- 2.8 final cut pro alternative
- 2.9 final cut pro android
- 2.10 apple video editing
- 2.11 final cut pro free
- 2.12 final cut pro compressor
- 2.13 final cut pro apk
- 2.14 final cut pro review
- 2.15 final cut pro rotate video
- 2.16 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2.17 how to split clip in final cut pro
- 2.18 imovie vs final cut pro
- 2.19 how to save final cut pro project
- 2.20 prores codec for windows
- 2.21 prores 4k
- 2.22 Prores vs H264
- 2.23 prores mp4
- 2.24 imovie prores
- 2.25 quicktime prores
- 2.26 premiere prores
- 2.27 prores
- 2.28 what is final cut pro
- 2.29 final cut express
- 2.30 how to use final cut pro
Top 10 Windows Alternatives for Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro is the leader name of the line of nonlinear video editing software’s formerly developed by Macromedia Inc. and presently developed by Apple Inc. The latest version being the Final cut pro X 10.2 offers a host of features for all the movie makers and film fanatics out there who want their production to be the best of all. Unfortunately, Windows based users cannot it avail this software as Final Cut Pro is exclusively available for the Macintosh users only. But there is always a silver lining. This article addresses the top 10, both paid and free, alternatives for Final Cut Pro that are compatible with the Windows operating software.
Recommended Final Cut Pro Converter for Windows/Mac
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Final Cut Pro Converter
- Convert MPG/MPEG videos to Final Cut Pro compatible formats easily and quickly on Mac/Windows.
- Support 1000+ video formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, and customized output settings.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit video files with trimming, cutting, adding subtitles, applying effects, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
- How to Import MP4 to Final Cut Pro
- How to Export Final Cut Pro Videos Easily
- Final Cut Pro Alternatives for iPad
Part 1. Top 5 Free Alternatives for Final Cut Pro
1. AVS Video Editor
Developer: AVS Video Editor is a product of Online Media Technologies Ltd. The editor is amongst the Top 5 video editing software’s available in the market. Online Media Technologies Ltd. Offer an array of invaluable editing software’s with their own specialized field of operation such as AVS Audio editor, AVS Photo Editor and converter, and also miscellaneous software’s such as AVS Registry cleaner.
- Vast number of usable effects
- Multilingual support
- Blu-ray support
Download link: http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx
- Supports Multiplexing (inserting audio streams in a video file)
- Supports Demuxing (Extraction of audio file)
- All major formats are supported
Latest version for windows: Avidemux v2.6.9
Download link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/avidemux/
3. Corel VideoStudio Pro
Developer: Corel VideoStudio, also formerly known as Ulead VideoStudio is a product efficiently developed by Ulead Systems (Corel). Corel VideoStudio is exclusively available for Microsoft windows only and is believed to be amongst the top video editing software’s of all time.
- Allows both, storyboard and timeline-oriented editing
- Proxy video files of the original video file are used for editing to improve speed and performance of the software.
- 3D effects are also possible.
4. VideoPad Video editor
Developer: VideoPad is a video editing software available for both professional and home market and is brought to you by NCH software. This software consists of various plugins such as the VirtualDub. VideoPad Video editor is integrated with software’s such as WavePad and MixPAd which are both developed by NCH software.
- Blu-Ray disk generation.
- Two or more video track can be simultaneously edited.
- Supports direct video upload to platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Flickr
Download link: http://videopad-video-editor.en.softonic.com/
5. Windows Live Movie Maker
Developer: Microsoft. Windows live movie maker, informally also known as windows movie maker is linear video editing software with a limited number of features available with it. It may not be the first choice for anyone but it is known for a fact the Windows live movie maker can get the job done.
- Simple user interface
- Drag and edit technique is implied for editing
- Provides basic effects and animations
- Suitable for beginners
Download link: http://windows-movie-maker.en.softonic.com/
Part 2. Top 5 Paid Final Cut Pro Alternative
1. Sony Vegas Pro
Developer: Formerly developed by Sonic Foundry and now the development is led by Sony Creative Software. Originally developed as an audio editor, Sony Vegas Pro in its later version developed into a non-linear video editing software.
- Can be operated with ease on a broad spectrum of computer specifications
- Conversion to 24p format is possible along with major formats
- Offers a vast number of visual effects
Download link for Vegas Pro 13:
2. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
Developer: Pinnacle Studio ultimate is a product developed by the Pinnacle systems. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is a highly popular windows based video editor and maintains one of the top ranks in the best of video editing software’s available for windows.
- 1080P HD support
- Multi track editing
- Linear time code display
3. Adobe Premier Pro
Developer: Adobe systems have always delivered promising editing software’s for all the major categories which include Audio, video and Photos. Adobe Premier Pro is yet another video editing software developed by Adobe systems that provides quality rich video editing and features beyond compare.
- Effects from Adobe After effects can be imported and utilized
- Multiple sequence support
- Direct-to-disk recording
Download link: http://www.adobe.com/in/products/premiere.html
4. Cyberlink PowerDirector
Developer: Developed by CyberLink, PowerDirector 13 is highly advanced software which does requires a skilled user to extract the best of results with the aid of the features offered. PowerDirector 13 is one of the commercially used video editing software’s.
- Simple UI
- Smartphone compatibility allowing offline editing
- Supports all formats
Developers: Edius was formerly developed by a Japanese based corporation called Canopus Corporation in 2003 until sold to Grass valley. Edius like most of the video editing software’s is based on non-linear editing.
- Image stabilization
- Elegant UI
- Audio editing
These are just some of the great alternatvies for Final Cut Pro on Windows. While there are plenty of alternatives, you need to find the one that has all the features that you need. Which one do you like the most out of these?