- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Videos to FCP+
- 2. Tips for FCP+
- 2.1 FCP Windows Alternatives
- 2.2 FCP iPad Alternatives
- 2.3 Export FCP Videos
- 2.4 FCP Effects
- 2.5 FCP vs AVID
- 2.6 FCP vs Sony Vegas
- 2.7 final cut pro alternative
- 2.8 final cut pro android
- 2.9 apple video editing
- 2.10 final cut pro free
- 2.11 final cut pro compressor
- 2.12 final cut pro apk
- 2.13 final cut pro review
- 2.14 final cut pro rotate video
- 2.15 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2.16 how to split clip in final cut pro
- 2.17 imovie vs final cut pro
- 2.18 how to save final cut pro project
- 2.19 prores codec for windows
- 2.20 prores 4k
- 2.21 Prores vs H264
- 2.22 prores mp4
- 2.23 imovie prores
- 2.24 quicktime prores
- 2.25 premiere prores
- 2.26 prores
- 2.27 what is final cut pro
- 2.28 final cut express
- 2.29 how to use final cut pro
Avid VS Final cut pro, which one is good for you
Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro are two of the known names video editing tools for Mac users. If you are finding it difficult to select which one is better, then this article will compare Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro from the many aspect, reading the following parts to learn more.
- Part 1. Avid vs Final Cut Pro
- Part 2. Reviews About Final Cut Pro and Avid
- Part 3. Recommended Video Converter for Final Cut Pro and Avid
Part 1. Avid vs Final Cut Pro
|Features/Software||Final Cut Pro||
Avid Media Composer
|9.78 out of 10||8.85 out of 10|
Designing of the Software
Excellent design with intermediate skill requirement, 64 Bit Architecture and GPU acceleration.
Good design with advanced skill requirement, 64 Bit Architecture and GPU acceleration
Automatic Content Analyzer
Automatic Audio and Video Sync
|Export to Mobile Devices||Yes||No|
10.9 and later versions of OS C
Windows 7 Pro x64, Windows Pro or Enterprise x64 and OS X 10.8 and later versions
|Installed application size||2.4 Gigabytes||
|Pros associated with the software||
|Cons associated with the software||
Part 2. Reviews About Final Cut Pro and Avid
1. Avid Media Composer Review
Avid media composer which is generally termed as Avid is a non linear editing system developed by Avid technology. The software is very popular among the professionals in the film and television industry. Below given are the reviews of the software from popular media sites.
Avid is the software that is very popular among Hollywood professionals and if you wish to work in this industry, you need to have knowledge about this software. No matter whatever editing task you wish to accomplish, Avid’s long list of features will have one for you. For unskilled editors, the software will seem to be complicated and difficult to work.
It is the best in class and a must have for television and film professionals. The software is mature and a solid one. There is hardly anything which you cannot do with this software.
The software is the market leader for traditional video and film editors. It is considered to the best NLE when dealing with large media. It also comes loaded with array of audio options. Some of the drawbacks are its old school interface, relying on keyboard shortcuts and few others.
2. Final Cut Pro Review
The software comes packed with list of amazing features including magnetic timeline. Its compatibility with only latest OS X versions is its major drawback.
The software is simple to use and features array of functions like multicam support, trackless and magnetic timeline and others.
There is an impressive list of features associated with the software like saving customized effects presets, easy usage of 3D text, and options for media management, professional video formats and many others. There is no built in tools in order to create the custom effect mask shapes which is one of the drawback of the software.
Part 3. Recommended Video Converter for Final Cut Pro and Avid
As both of Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro have supported video formats limitation, you can't import some videos smoothly. Then Wondershare UniConverter will help you convert the video formats compatible. It works on both Windows and Mac system, and support 1000+ video and audio formats for conversion and editing. You can customize presets for output and edit videos simply.
Wondershare UniConverter - Complete Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert videos in 1,000 formats to Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro supported formats.
- Edit videos easily with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitle, applying effects, etc.
- Customized presets for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, ProRes, and mobile devices.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Further Reading: How to Solve Can't Import MP4 to Final Cut Pro