Video Editing Tips
- 1. Video Merger+
- 1.1 How to Merge MP4 Online
- 1.2 Top 3 MP4 Joiners Mac
- 1.3 Top 6 MOV Joiners
- 1.4 Top 5 MKV Joiners
- 1.5 Top 6 WMV Joiners
- 1.6 How to Merge FLV
- 1.7 Top 12 AVI Joiners
- 1.8 Top 10 Ways to Merge Movies
- 1.9 Merge Videos in Windows 10/8/7
- 1.10 Put Videos Together
- 1.11 Combine 2/Multiple Videos
- 1.12 Top Video Merger Online
- 1.13 Top Video Mergers
- 1.14 How to Merge Videos Mac
- 1.15 Apps to Combine Videos
- 1.16 Merge Videos on Android
- 1.17 Combine Videos on iPhone
- 2. Audio Merger+
- 3. Tips for Merging Files+
Solved! How to Merge Videos in VLC Easily and Quickly
VLC is a popularly used media player that is free to use and available for all platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, and others. This open-source tool, in addition to video playback, supports a wide range of editing features like conversion, merging and others. So if you are looking for an inexpensive method to merge videos quickly and easily, VLC works as a great tool. Read this article to learn about how to use VLC merge videos, and the best alternative to VLC to combine multiple videos easily.
- Part 1. Step-by-step Guide to Merge Two Videos with VLC
- Part 2. Best Alternative to VLC Merge Videos Not Working
Part 1. Step-by-step Guide to Merge Two Videos with VLC
The VLC media player supports all popular video formats like MP4, WMV, M4V, MOV, and many others. Using the player, the videos in similar formats can be merged in a few simple steps. The media player app is available for download on all OS and platforms.
Steps on how to merge videos in VLC
Step 1: Download, install and open the VLC Media player app on your system. On the main interface click on the Media tab and from the drop-down menu select Open Multiple Files option.
Step 2: From the pop-up window, select the File tab and then click on the +Add button to browse and load the videos to be merged. Multiple files can be added here.
Step 3: Next, open the drop-down menu at the Play menu and then select the Convert option.
Step 4: A new Convert window will open from where select the desktop location to save the merged file. Finally, hit on the Start button to proceed with the VLC combine video process.
Part 2. Best Alternative to VLC Merge Videos Not Working
VLC works as a basic merging tool with limited features. If you want your files in different formats and parameters to be merged without losing quality, Wondershare UniConverter works as the best solution. This professional desktop software can be installed on your Windows and Mac system and allows merging videos in MP4, MOV, M4V, WebM, and many other formats. Using the software you can choose the output file format and also the resolution. The process of file merging is quick and simple. Several video editing features are also supported by the tool. The merged can be transferred to an array of devices for the playback.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Merger for Windows/Mac
- Best video merger for Mac to merge video files together without losing any quality.
- Edit videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Support 1000+ video/audio formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, MP3, WAV, and presets for devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer files from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to merge videos using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Load the files to VLC merger alternative
Install and open the Wondershare UniConverter software on your system. On the Convert section, click on the button to browse and import the local videos to be merged. You can also drag and drop the files. The icons under the added file thumbnail image can be used for editing functions.
Step 2 Choose the target format
At the top-right corner, open the drop-down menu at Output Format: tab and from the Video tab, select the desired video format and also the resolution.
Step 3 Merge videos and process
At the bottom menu of the interface, enable the Merge All Files option by moving the slider button. Choose the desktop location to save the merged files at the Output section. Finally, hit on the Start All button to start with the merging process.
So for basic functioning, you can merge videos in VLC. For advanced features and lossless quality merging, Wondershare UniConverter is an ideal solution.