- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
How to Record Screen with All Ways
There are different ways to record the screen of different devices, and if you don’t know how to record your computer screen, don’t worry because it’s quite easy, to say the least. You might have come across with questions like how to record TV screen or mobile screen on tech forums. Nowadays, a majority of devices and operating systems come with their own screen recorder, but they don’t have any extra features that can help to tweak the recording by a little bit. There are online as well as offline and free or paid recording tools that you can use for such requirements whenever you want.
- Part 1. Easiest Way to Record Screen on Windows & Mac
- Part 2. How to Record Screen with Online Screen Recorder
- Part 3. How to Record TV Screen
What if a single tool can give you the ability to compress, edit, record, and even convert your videos with ease? Well, if you don’t know how to record your computer screen and want all the features mentioned before, make sure you give a try to Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is a very capable tool that you can use to record your screen with systems as well as microphone sounds. The recorded clips are usually high quality and can be used for professional requirements as well. It is completely free to use and doesn’t require any kind of license to be used.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Screen Recorder on Mac/Windows
- It supports over 1000 file formats for recording outputs and editing in general.
- The tool is available to be used for zero cost.
- The tool supports 4K video editing and conversion features.
- The user interface is quite clean and attractive and is easy to use as well.
- It can edit, convert, compress files, and can also record high-quality screen recording.
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- It has a 30X faster conversion speed than other standard converters.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- It supports download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
You will learn how to record screen using Wondershare UniConverter by the following steps.
Step 1 Launch the tool on your computer.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. You will be able to see a toolbox shaped icon on the top right corner of your screen, and select the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Set preferences for recording.
Now that you have clicked on the Screen Recorder option, you will get to see the following screen on your device.
You can set the area that you wish to record by dragging and setting the box as your requirements. You can enter the height and the width manually as well.
You can also choose custom or full-screen recording according to what you want.
Click on the drop-down menu, and you will be able to access more things like quality frame rate, that you can also tweak as you prefer to do.
Step 3 Initiate the recording process.
Click on the red circular shaped button on the screen to start recording your screen.
There will be a 3-second countdown timer before the recording actually starts.
Step 4 End the recording.
After you get the required duration for your videos, click on the Stop button from the floating recording taskbar present on your screen as a floating widget, or you can press the Esc key to stop and save it.
While professionals make use of offline third-party recorders to get high-quality content, for occasional users, online tools can be a quick and simple way to record your screen. If you don’t know how to record and are unaware of the tools that can be useful, consider trying out ScreeApp.io. It is a very popular online screen recorder that can be used for high-quality video recording without needing to download any files and software on your device. They offer equally excellent video recording capabilities without any issues in the final output.
The below steps will teach you to record your screen on Windows 10 by using online tools.
Step 1 Open the website and click on the Get Started button to start your recording process.
Step 2 Provide the web app with all the necessary permissions.
Step 3 After that, click on the circular red button, and your recording will start instantly.
Step 4 Once the recording is done, press the red circular button again. After that, you can download the recorded file on your device.
If you are willing to record your favorite online shows so that they could be watched later with comfort, you will need to have software. There are lots of software available in the market that you can avail of to record your favorite TV show that you might watch online and movies from your streaming websites. The recording is usually high quality and is exported in standard video formats like MP4, AVI, etc. so that it can easily be supported and accessed across various devices and operating systems. One of the best software you can use is OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). The following steps will help you to understand how to record TV screen in easy steps.
Step 1 Download OBS
Go to the official website and download the tools. Once the download is completed, install, and launch it as well. You will see the screen as below after you launch it.
Step 2 Set up the settings as you require
Now, you will have to set up the recorder and adjust the various settings related to it. You will have to adjust the scene primarily, and you will be able to see that there is already one scene mentioned there.
Before you can initiate a recording, you will have to set a source as well. Click on the + option beside the area labeled as sources and select display capture and click on the OK button that pops up.
Now look at the bottom right side of the screen and click on the Settings options.
Click on the Output tab and select the Recording Path field. Please set it to the location where you want to save the recorded videos.
Step 3 Initiate recording process
Once everything is done, open the streaming website where your TV show or movie is present and select the movie. As soon as it starts to play, pause it and come back to OBS and click on the Start Recording option on the bottom right side of your screen, go back to the streaming website, play the movie, and your video will start getting recorded.
After you have recorded the entire duration that you needed, come back to OBS and click on the Stop Recording button. Your recording will then be exported to your set location.
For those who do not have any idea about how to record your screen on windows 10, there are actually a lot of tools that can help you to do so. If you are an occasional user and have to record screens rarely, you are better off using the online tool, as they can record high-quality videos but won’t be able to provide advanced features used by professionals. Although if you want to become a professional in the field or want to publish your own content to the audience, it is better to go for offline third-party tools like Wondershare Uniconverter as it is a very powerful and versatile tool.