- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Video Player +
- 2. Audio Player +
- 3. Video/Audio Player Alternatives +
- 4. Video/Audio Players for Mobile +
- 4.1 WMV Player for Android/iPhone
- 4.2 M4A Player for Android
- 4.3 M4B Player for Android
- 4.4 Music Player for Android
- 4.5 Play Blu-ray on Xbox 360
- 4.6 Play CD on Xbox One
- 4.7 FLV Player for Android
- 4.8 WebM Player for Android/iPhone
- 4.9 iPad Video Player
- 4.10 Play Blu-ray on Xbox One
- 4.11 Play MKV on PS4
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
Best 6 Leawo Blu-ray Player Alternatives You Should Know
What is more relaxing than watching movies is watching them on a Blu-ray player with an HD screen? But what if you are not in the mood to go out or are locked inside during a pandemic? You might want to look for some epic Blu-ray software for enjoying videos at home. Leawo Blu-ray Player offers powerful features in play Blu-ray and many other format videos. But it is not totally free and lacks some additional features, like converting, compressing, editing, etc. There are many alternatives to Leawo Blu-ray Player. Here are 6 top-rated Leawo Blu-ray Player alternatives you cannot miss.
- Part 1. Leawo Blu-ray Player Review: Intro & Pros & Cons
- Part 2. The Best Alternative to Leawo Blu-ray Player in 2022
- Part 3. 5 Other Helpful Alternatives to Leawo Blu-ray Player
- Part 4. Comparison between Leawo Blu-ray Player and Wondershare UniConverter
Leawo Blu-ray Player is a multi-tasking software that provides you with the best video quality at the ease of your home. Leawo Blu-ray Player is a professional's go-to choice for playing the latest DVDs and Blu-rays released in the market for Windows. It is equally suitable for playing standard quality videos and high-resolution 1080p videos and all types of audio. But it also has some flaws, like ads, not totally free, etc. Here are some pros & cons of the Leawo Blu-ray Player:
- Useful for playing all types of Blu-rays and DVD folders.
- It comes with a virtual remote control for easy adjustments of the functions while watching the videos.
- Allows you to add subtitles to your playback.
- It does not require much processing power.
- It provides many features in a single software.
- Allows watching movies filmed from different camera angles giving you an overall enjoying experience.
- The software features ads that may get quite irritating.
- May lack HD upscaling capacity.
- You may not be very well satisfied with the customer service.
- Minor Leawo Blu-ray Player problem can occur occasionally.
Leawo Blu-ray Player is a great choice for many software users, but you might want to look for alternatives when requiring more than Player. In some cases, you might want to convert the videos so that you can play them on your smartphone. Wondershare Uniconverter has got it all covered it you. Wondershare Uniconverter is the most effective alternative to the Leawo Blu-ray Player in 2022 in being able to convert DVDs in any format of your choice in just some clicks.
It converts audio and videos in more than 1000 formats for easy storage and playback on various devices.
It offers you to customize videos according to your desired size and quality during conversion.
It comes with screen recording, which helps you take screenshots and record screen videos with excellent quality.
It allows you to choose your desired audio track and add subtitles.
How to Convert & Play Blu-ray to Other Format:
Step 1 Import videos
Open Wondershare UniConverter on your PC or laptop. From the left panel, select the Video Converter category. Now click on the drop-down icon like the below image and select the DVD drive. Then select Main Movie or All Movies from the DVD Load Model box, and click OK to import all the videos into the program.
Step 2 Select the output format:
Look for the Output Format menu on the lower section of the main window. Click the Video tab. Find and select your desired device as the output format from the given list.
Step 3 Start Conversion:
Don’t forget to turn on the High-Speed Conversion button from the top-right corner. To select a destination folder, click on the File Location field at the bottom. If you have a single file, click on Convert, and the conversion will begin. If you have multiple files, click on Start All.
Step 4 Open the output files:
To see the output files click on the Finished tab at the top. You can see a list of converted videos or audios. Click on the Open button on the right side of the converted video to execute a file.
VLC is a free media player that can play almost all media files, including CDs, DVDs, and VCDs, and offers many streaming functionalities. It is a fast, easy to use, and reliable software with many features. You can play almost every video/audio codec without needing the need to install additional codec packs. Additionally, t can run on any platform like Windows, Mac, IOS, and many others.
- It can support almost all codecs.
- Easy to use.
- Editing metadata isn’t as straightforward as in other players.
Posing itself as one of the best alternatives against Leawo Blu-ray player Windows 10 is Aurora Blu-ray Player. It’s a well-designed software that can play Blu-ray media. It supports DTS 7.1, DTS HD, and AC3 to improve your watching experience. The software is compatible with Windows and Mac and is highly well-suited to Windows 8.
- Can play Blu-Ray videos easily.
- User-Friendly interface.
- Beautiful design.
- It utilizes your CPU too much.
Anymp4 Blu-ray player is a powerful Blu-ray, and DVD playback software can help you out effortlessly. It comes with modern Blu-ray technology that can play some of the heaviest Blu-ray movies on your computer effortlessly. It’s a universal player that can play Blu-ray movies and supports 1080p up to HD 4K with h.265 codec on your Device. It grabs the best quality out of your UHD videos so you can enjoy the highest resolution.
- Supports HD up to 4K resolution.
- Clean UI design.
- Can take screenshots during play.
- Limited features in trial version compared to other players.
The handbrake is a powerful video converting software. It can convert DVDs and many more video and audio formats in no time. You can install it on any platform, be it Windows, iOS, Linux, or Mac. You can convert your favorite DVDs to any format compatible with your iPod, iPhone, and other android devices. The software can also help you to type or import your subtitles for the video track.
- Outstanding format support.
- It is mostly used for ripping DVDs.
- Can convert videos to your specific format.
- Difficult for a newbie.
Cyberlink PowerDVD is the finest Blu-ray and media player. It offers you the best audio and video quality and allows users to choose and play your media on your computer or your sync TV for an exceptional watching experience. If you buy the ultra-version, it offers you 30 gigabytes of online storage for your media, valid for a year. It can also work as a photo viewer along with a music player. When it acts as the photo viewer, you can view your pictures in horizontal view, which is a relatively rare option in media players.
- High-End customizing capability.
- It can be used as a photo viewer.
- Powerful and can be used easily.
- Can stream directly from YouTube.
- Maybe a little expensive for a media player.
|Features||Leawo Blu-ray Player||Wondershare UniConverter|
|Play||Wide compatibility formats||Almost all video and audio formats|
|Convert||Need to Pay to Upgrade, and the upgraded version supports Blu-ray/DVD to MKV||convert audios and videos in 1000 different formats.|
|Compress||Not Support||Compress video without quality loss|
|Advanced Features||Not Support||Edit, Record, Burner, etc|
|Easy to Use||Yes||Yes, and provide a step-to-step guide to use|
|Price||Free & $22.47/year||Free & $39.95/year|
There are various video players like Leawo Bluray Player and converters out there in the market. You may want to choose software that suits the processing power of your device; because sometimes not even the most expensive software can guarantee to provide you the smooth and uninterrupted quality if your processor does not support it. But for video playing and converting, UniConverter can be the best option.