Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
Top 9 Any Video Converter Alternatives to Convert Video Free for Windows
The need for video conversion arises quite often to make your video files compatible with different players and devices. Any Video Converter is one of the widely used tools that are used for the conversion task owing to its support to a wide range of formats and simple interface. In addition to AVC converter, a host of other desktop and online tools for converting videos on Windows is available. Know in detail about Any Video Converter Free and other alternatives in the following parts.
- Part 1. Review: How to Convert Video with Any Video Converter
- Part 2. Best AVC Alternative to Convert Any Video to MP3/MP4
- Part 3. 5 Free Alternatives to Any Video Converter Ultimate
- Part 4. 3 Online Alternatives to Any Video Converter
Any Video Converter is a freeware that is available for download o Windows system. Using the software, v the conversion can be done in almost all formats, including MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, and many more. Device-specific conversion, as well as conversion to audio formats, are also supported by the software. You can even merge multiple videos and convert them into a single file. Video download and conversion from popular online sites like YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook, Vimeo, and others are also supported. The software also supports video editing and DVD burning.
- Wide range of formats supported for video conversion
- Support video editing before the conversion
- Supporting merging and converting files into a single video
- Video download and conversion supported by popular online sites
- Slow speed to convert
- No efficient in the built-in player
- Not secure
- Asks you to buy the Any Video Converter Pro after every conversion
Steps to convert video using AVC Free
Step 1: Download, install, and run the software and click on the Add video(s) button to browse and load the files.
Step 2: At the right-side panel, select the desired target format or the device from the drop-down list.
Step 3: Click on the Convert Now button to start converting the files.
Considering the ease of use and features supported, this can be considered as the best video converter for free.
Considering the limitations related to Any Video Converter, the best alternative to convert your videos to MP4, MP3, and several other formats is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This professional program is compatible with Windows and Mac systems and supports over 1000 formats for the conversion. Not only videos, but you can also convert any video to MP3 and other audio formats. Device-specific conversion can also be done. With batch processing, multiple files at a time can be converted in lossless quality at a super-fast speed. Additional features include video downloads from over 10,000 sites, video editing, DVD burning, image conversion, and others.
Steps to convert video to MP4/MP3 using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and load videos.
Open Wondershare UniConverter, and click on the from the Converter tab to browse and load the videos to be converted.
Step 2 Choose the target format.
Open the drop-down list at the Output Format tab at the top-right corner and select the target format from the respective Video or Audio list.
Step 3 Convert videos.
Choose the desktop location to save the converted files at the File Location tab and finally click on the Start All button. The processed files on the interface can be checked from the Finished tab.
If you are looking for a free alternative to Any Video Converter Ultimate, below listed are the decent programs that can be used.
HandBrake is a free and open-source program that can convert almost any video to MP4, MKV, and M4V format.
- Free and open-source software with cross-platform support
- Can process DVD and Blu-rays as well
- Lightweight with quick conversion
- Video parameters like codec, frame rate, and others can be customized
- Conversion supported only to MKV and MP4 formats
- The user-interface is not simple with multiple options for configurations
- Advanced controls options are difficult for beginners to use
Miro Video Converter is a free and open-source program that is apt for converting your videos to device presets.
- Supports a wide range of device presets for conversion
- Simple interface that is easy for the beginners
- Converts only one file at a time
- When it comes to formats conversion, MP4 is the only supported format
Prism Video Converter is free to use a multi-format video converter with a simple interface.
- support to a wide range of formats
- Support additional features like video compression, editing, change in video parameters, and others
- Files from DVD can be extracted and converted directly
- The free version has a frequent pop-up to check if you are using for the commercial purpose
- The highest supported resolution is 1080p
Freemake Video Converter is a free video conversion tool for Windows system with support to a wide range of formats.
- Complete video converter with support to over 500 formats
- Option to upload the converted file directly to iOS and iTunes
- Additional features include rip and burn DVD and Blu-ray, edit videos, YouTube upload, and others
- The Conversion speed is not very fast
- No update for the software since 2017
Video conversion to an array of formats and devices supported by this free software available for Windows devices.
- Conversion between an array of video and audio formats is supported.
- Videos to the image can also be converted with support to JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF formats.
- Built-in editor support features like crop, trim, cut, and others.
- Support only the Windows system.
- Batch conversion takes a lot of time.
For simple and quick conversion without any software, online tools work as the best option. Below listed are the best online alternatives to Any Video Converter.
Free to use, this online converter comes with a simple interface and allows conversion to an array for formats and file types.
- Support converting almost all video formats
- The simple interface and quick conversion speed
- Local and online files can be added
- Converted files can be downloaded locally or can be received in email
- Only 5 files at a time can be converted
- No option for video editing or additional features
This is a simple to use online tool with support to all popular formats for the conversion.
- Conversion to an array of formats
- Simple interface
- Option to get the converted file on email
- Only one file at a time can be converted
- No additional features
- Only local files can be added
Allows converting files from multiple sources to an array of formats for free.
- Allows adding files for conversion from the computer, URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive
- Support to a wide range of file types for the conversion
- Support editing video codec, aspect ratio, height, width, fps, and other parameters
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- at a time, only can convert five files
- Internet dependency
Depending on your requirements and the number of files to be converted, the best suitable program can be selected from the above-listed ones.