- 1. Add Subtitles+
- 2. Extract Subtitles+
- 3. Download Subtitles+
- 4. Tips and Tricks+
- 4.1 Top 10 Subtitles Players
- 4.2 Play Dual Subtitles
- 4.3 Video Players with Subtitles
- 4.4 Convert IDX to SRT
- 4.5 Convert TXT to SRT
- 4.6 Convert SUB to SRT
- 4.7 Convert Video with subtitle
- 4.8 Best Subtitle Converters
- 4.9 Subtitle Editor Tools
- 4.1 Adjust Subtitle Delay in VLC
- 4.11 Best Subtitle Maker
- 4.12 Tips about Subtitle Editing
- 4.13 Synchronize Subtitle Tool
- 4.14What is Subtitle
- 4.15 Best Font for Subtitles
- 4.16 How to Create SRT File
- 4.17 Turn On/Off Subtitles
- 4.18 Add Text/Subtitles/Captions to iMovie
- 4.19 Several Tips about Subtitles in Windows Media Player
How to Add Text/Subtitles/Captions to iMovie on Mac and iPad
It is to be noted that adding captions and subtitles is one of the best and the state of the art features to make sure that the user gets the best results and the movie or the other video that is being played is understood in the best manner. It is also to be noted that the user should make sure that the tutorial is read till the end to make sure that not only the concept of adding subtitles is explained in detail but the user also gets the best and the state of the art program update which most of the users search online.
What is caption and subtitle?
CC or close captioning which is also referred to as captions is one of the best and the state of the art process to make sure that the users get to the words that are being displayed over the movie so that the crux could be understood in an easy and well defined manner. It is also referred to as subtitling and it is also to be noted that the ideas are not definitely related to the dialogues or the other related stuff but the fact of the matter is that anything that is being displayed onto the screen is referred to as caption which might be a call to action as in most of the YouTube videos. It is also a process which ensures that the user gets the best and state of the art result and for the same reason it is also to be noted that the user should make sure that the best and the most advanced terminologies are applied to add these to the video as they act very importantly sometimes and therefore they should be taken as a serious concept that has far much importance than mere enjoyment.
It is to be noted that the user gets the best and the state of the art processing in this regard which was first introduced at the national conference for hearing impaired where the idea was first turned into reality. The success and the response were so overwhelming that the users who are perfectly fine are also intended to use the idea in the best possible manner. It is also to be noted that the user should also make sure that the best and the state of the art processing is done in a manner that has been regarded as the best and the user should also make sure that the best outcome is generated in this regard. In order to make sure that the user gets the best and the state of the art processing in this manner the movie or the video is heard completely before the captions and subtitles are added. It is also to be noted that it can also be regarded as one of the best and the state of the art processing in this regard which allows the users to get the idea in a manner that is best of all times and also allows the users to make sure that the best has been delivered without any issue and problem.
Using idea on different devices
In order to make sure that the idea has been implemented in the best manner it is advised to make sure that the user gets the best and the state of the art outcome by applying it to be different devices and OS such as iPad for devices and Mac as in OS. The overall idea is to make sure that the best and the state of the art processing is done in a manner that is the best and the overall phenomenon is also considered to be as the one that has all the necessary tools embedded.
In this tutorial the process of adding the captions and subtitles is solely based on the fact that the built in terminologies are used to make sure that the user gets the best results and the overall phenomenon is also something that is in line with the requirements of the users to make sure that the idea is appealing and also lures the other users into business. The next part of the tutorial is all about adding CC and subtitles to iMovie using iPad and Mac.
- Part 1. How to Add Text/Subtitles/Captions to iMovie on Mac
- Part 2. How to Add Text/Subtitles/Captions to iMovie on iPhone/iPad
- Part 3. How to Add Text/Subtitles on Mac Easily with Wondershare UniConverter
In order to make sure that the best and the state of the art process is followed in this regard it is advised to make sure that the following process is followed in the best manner:
- The iMovie project is to be opened and the user needs to make sure that the title button is pressed to select the title style and then applies it. For project opening the path is File > project name.
- If the CC is to be added between the videos the bar is to be dragged to make sure that the screen turns green before the clip:
- The text is then to be entered as the next step:
- To change the duration of the clip the user needs to make sure that the CC header is double clicked and the user gets the best and state of the art result for subtitle duration:
The process that is to be followed in this regard is following and each and every step is to be followed to get the best results:
- When a video plays on the iPad at the bottom the user can see the series of the buttons and from there the title button is to be pressed to make sure that the user advances in this regard and the process starts:
- The position of the caption, subtitle or the text is then to be set either none, center or lower in this regard to make sure that the user gets the best results:
- The text edit button is then to be pressed to make sure that the text as per needs desires and demands is selected and applied and it is also to be noted that this ends the process in full and the needful has been done.
The easiest method on how to make subtitles in iMovie is via using the Wondershare UniConverter. Apart from adding a subtitle to your movie, you can also edit the subtitle by changing the color, size, font, position, etc. Subtitles can also be added to videos, DVDs, TV series, etc. Users can add .ssa, .ass, or .srt subtitles with Hardcodec or Soft Subtitles. And after that, Wondershare UniConverter can convert your iMovie files to other popular formats like FLV, AVI, MP4, VOB, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Subtitle Tool for Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- Add subtitles from local PC or Internet online.
- Extract subtitles from MP4, MKV, DVD and any video file in .srt, .ssa and .ass.
- Edit subtitles by adjusting font, font color, font size, transparency, position and more.
- Support multiple audio track and subtitles and freely switch on/off subtitles.
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI and over 1000 video/audio formats with subtitles.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, image converter, video compressor, screen recorder, CD burner, fix video metadata, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
So if you want to add a subtitle to your movie using this Wondershare Subtitle Tool, do the following
Step 1 Import your videos.
Download, install, and run Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac computer and then drag-and-drop your movies to the interface. Alternatively, click the + Add Files button to find and import your local iMovie files. Remember that this powerful tool can also handle batch processing.
Step 2 Open the subtitle window.
Under your video thumbnails, you’ll see three small edit icons. Click on either the second (Crop) or the third (Effect) icon to open the edit window. Next, tap the Subtitle tab. Now click on the search icon to download a subtitle online or click the three dots to add locally saved captions. You can also change the font, font color, transparency, font style, etc. If you’re okay with the settings, click the Ok to proceed. If you have multiple files, you can repeat the same process on each video thumbnail.
Step 3 Preview and save subtitle to videos.
If you like, you can change the video format by clicking the Convert all files to: drop-down list. If you’re okay, click the Play icon on your video thumbnail to preview your changes. Finally, set a destination folder then hit the Convert All button to save your changes. You’ll find your iMovie files with subtitles under the Converted tab.