Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
11 Top Rated Alternatives to Sidify Music Converter
To make your Spotify music available offline, Sidify is popular software that facilitates converting the Spotify songs as well as playlist to popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC. The free version of Sidify Music Converter comes with limited functions and supports only the Windows systems, and owing to these drawbacks, a lot of people prefer Sidify alternatives. So if you want to know more about Sidify Music Converter Free or looking for a Sidify Spotify music converter alternative, you are reading on the right page.
- Part 1. Sidify review: Why Need Alternatives to Sidify Music Converter
- Part 2. Best Sidify Music Converter Alternatives to Convert Spotify Music
- Part 3. Quick Overview for 10 Alternatives to Sidify Music Converter
As mentioned above, Sidify is a music converter that allows converting songs and playlists from Spotify to MP3 and other popular formats for offline playback on several players and devices. Batch conversion is supported, and the files are sorted based on album and artist. There are two versions of the program, Free and Pro. Sidify free is available only for Windows and keeps partial ID3 tags. Moreover, the original audio quality is not maintained, and there is no option for burning the music to a CD.
So if you want to extract music from several streaming sites along with added features, Sidify alternatives must be considered.
If you are an ardent music lover and want the best quality music and audio files from different sites, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is just the right tool for you. This is an excellent software that can convert videos as well as audio from over 10,000 sites, including YouTube, Hulu, etc. in an array of formats. You can directly select the format and the quality in which you want your music to be converted. The entire process is quick and hassle-free. Additionally, you can even transfer the converted music files to your iPhone, Android, and other devices. The software also allows you to record the Spotify music and then convert it to the desired format. Wondershare UniConverter is available for Windows and Mac. Additional software features include conversion to over 1000 formats, recording, built-in editor, DVD burning, file transfer, and more.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- conversion to over 1000 formats without quality loss.
- Capable of editing，transferring, recording, and more.
- 30X Faster Video Conversion Speed.
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Available for Windows and Mac.
Steps to record and convert Spotify music using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare Video Recorder.
Install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer and go to the Screen Recorder tab.
Step 2 Find your Spotify music and prepare to record.
Search your desired music in the Spotify app and open the one you want to record.
Step 3 Custom to record Spotify to your preferred format and quality.
Switch to Wondershare Screen Recorder and click the Screen Recorder to record Spotify to video or Audio Recorder to record Spotify to MP3 or WAV.
Option 1: Record Spotify to Video.
In the pop-up window, custom the screen area you want to record and expand the Gear icon to set the output format and other preferences.
Option 2: Record Spotify to Audio.
In the pop-up window, choose the Speaker, Microphone, and output format (MP3 / WAV / M4A).
After all of the settings, click Record to start recording.
Step 3 Locate the recorded music file.
After stopping the recorded process, the file can be located by right-clicking and choosing the Open File Location option. You can also click the Add to Another List button to choose to transfer the recorded file to Converter or other tabs in UniConverter, and then switch the corresponding option to access other features, like converting the recorded video to other formats
There are other music converter programs available as well that work as an alternative to Sidify. An overview of the 10 popular ones is given below.
Available for Windows and Mac, this music conversion tool allows converting Spotify tracks, albums, playlist, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks to plain audio formats like MP3, WAV, and FLAC. With batch conversion, the files are processed in high quality and allow setting music parameters. The conversion speed is fast, and the original metadata is preserved.
- Simple interface with high-quality audio files.
- Metadata and ID3 tags of the audio files are preserved.
- Customization options are available.
- The free version supports the conversion of only the first 3 minutes of each song.
- Conversion may take time.
For converting Spotify songs, albums, playlist, and artist to MP3, AAC, and other audio formats in lossless quality, this is a good tool to use. Available for Windows and Mac, the program also helps in organizing the music library by artist and albums.
- Supports converting Spotify music in an array of formats.
- Keep the metadata information.
- Easy to use.
- The playlist structure cannot be maintained.
- Prices are high.
The simple interface of the software along with drag and drop function allows you to convert Spotify songs, albums, and playlist to FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MP4 format in lossless quality. The software allows converting the music from the free as well as the premium accounts and removes the DRM as well. The ID tags and metadata information is preserved, and there is an option to customize the files as per requirements.
- User-friendly interface with an option to convert multiple songs simultaneously.
- Original metadata and ID3 tags are preserved.
- During the converting process, the Spotify is used.
- No additional features.
This is another widely used software that is available for Windows and Mac that facilitates converting Spotify music in popular audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and AAC. The converted music can be played on an array of music players and devices. The conversion speed is fast, and there is an option for customization and organization of the music library.
- Music converts from Spotify in MP3, WAV, FLAC, and AAC format.
- Preserve ID3 tags.
- Option for customization and managing music library.
- The free version comes with ads.
- The trial version allows for limited duration converting.
This Windows and Mac-based software allows recording music from online streaming sites, including Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, and others. The files are saved in MP3 and lossless WAV format. The software features an automatic ID3 tagger to capture the artist, title, and album. You can even mute the sound while recording.
- Option to capture ID3 tags.
- Option to mute sound while recording.
- Music files can be edited and saved as a ringtone.
- After the recording button is stopped, the recorded file is shown at a gap of 10-15 seconds.
- During the recording, other sounds will also be captured unless you close the apps.
6. AppleMacSoft DRM Converter
Whether you are using the free or the premium subscription of Spotify, this software lets you convert the music in MP3, WAV, M4A, and FLAC format on your Windows and Mac. Not only tracks, but also albums, artists, as well as a playlist, and that too while preserving the ID3 tags. The software is ad-free and allows music to convert simply with lossless quality.
- Music converts from Spotify in popular audio formats in lossless quality.
- Preserve ID3 tags.
- Free and Premium Spotify subscription-supported.
- It supports removing DRM protection.
- It has limited options with the free trial version.
Simple and quick to use, like other software in the list, TunePat allows recording and converting Spotify music in MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC format. The files are converted in lossless quality without any need to install a Spotify client. The advanced ID3 tag identification technology of the software preserves all the ID3 tags of your music files.
- Simple interface with music convert at a fast speed.
- There is no requirement to install the Spotify app.
- It preserves ID3 tags.
- The audio quality of only up to 256kbps supported.
Simple and handy, this Windows and Mac-based software allows converting Spotify music, playlist, podcast as well as radios to common audio formats like MP3, AAC, and others for offline playback on regular music players and devices. Using the software, you can even edit the metadata information if required, and additional features include music conversion CD burning and more.
- It supports the Spotify music conversion in MP3, WAV, AAC, and FLAC.
- Option for CD burning.
- It comes with additional features like metadata editing and audio conversion.
- The conversion speed is not very fast.
Using the software, you can convert Spotify music files for offline playback on an array of devices. Songs, playlist, albums, podcasts, and audiobooks can be converted in commonly used audio formats in lossless quality. Audio parameters like channel, bitrate, and others can be adjusted as required.
- Supports converting Spotify music in MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and M4B format.
- Option to edit the audio parameters.
- No built-in music player.
- The software is expensive.
To free convert your Spotify music in MP3, AAC, and other formats, this is one of the best tools to use. The program removes DRM, and the ID3 tags of your files are preserved. You can customize the music using the tool and can also burn them to a CD directly.
- convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and WAV format.
- Batch conversion supported.
- Option to burn Spotify music to CD directly.
- The conversion speed is slow in comparison to other programs.
So when you are looking for more options besides the Sidify music converter for Spotify, the above is a complete list of the best alternatives.