11 Top Rated Alternatives to Sidify Music Converter
To make your Spotify music available offline, Sidify is popular software that facilitates converting the Spotify songs as well as playlist to popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC. The free version of Sidify Music Converter comes with limited functions and supports only the Windows systems, and owing to these drawbacks, a lot of people prefer Sidify alternatives. So if you want to know more about Sidify Music Converter Free or looking for Sidify Spotify music converter alternative, you are reading on the right page.
- Part 1. Sidify review: Why Need Alternatives to Sidify Music Converter
- Part 2. Best Sidify Music Converter Alternatives to Convert Spotify Music
- Part 3. Quick Overview for 10 Alternatives to Sidify Music Converter
As mentioned above, Sidify is a music converter that allows converting songs and playlists from Spotify to MP3 and other popular formats for offline playback on several players and devices. Batch conversion is supported, and the files are sorted based on album and artist. There are two versions of the program, Free and Pro. Sidify free is available only for the Windows and keep partial ID3 tags. Moreover, the original audio quality is not maintained, and there is no option for burning the music to a CD.
So if you want to extract music from several streaming sites along with added features, Sidify alternatives must be considered.
If you are an ardent music lover and want the best quality music and audio files from different sites, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is just the right tool for you. This is an excellent software that can convert videos as well as audio from over 10,000 sites, including Spotify, in an array of formats. You can directly select the format and the quality in which you want your music to be converted. The entire process is quick and hassle-free. Additionally, you can even transfer the converted music files to your iPhone, Android, and other devices. The software also allows you to record the Spotify music and then convert it to the desired format. Wondershare UniConverter is available for Windows and Mac. Additional software features include conversion to over 1000 formats, recording, built-in editor, DVD burning, file transfer, and more.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- conversion to over 1000 formats without quality loss
- Capable of editing，transferring, recording, and more.
- 30X Faster Video Conversion Speed
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- available for Windows and Mac
Steps to convert Spotify music using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Copy Spotify link:
Open the Spotify music that you want to get to your device and copy its URL
Step 2 Launch Wondershare UniConverter:
Run the software on your system and choose the Download tab from the main interface.
Here there are two options to convert Spotify music.
First, expand the drop-down icon at the +Paste URL button and click on the Download MP3 option. The copied Spotify link will automatically paste to the program interface, and the process will begin.
Alternatively, you can also choose other audio formats for which move the toggle at Download then Convert Mode option at the right corner and a pop-up window showing the list of supported formats will appear. Here choose the desired format from the Audio list. Next, click on the +Paste URL button, and the copied Spotify link will start converting in the selected format.
Step 3 Locate the converted music file:
After the converted process is complete, the file can be located from the Finished tab. To check the file on your system, click on the Open File Location icon next to the converted file.
There are other music converter programs available as well that work as an alternative to Sidify. An overview of the 10 popular ones is given below.
Available for Windows and Mac, this music conversion tool allows converting Spotify tracks, albums, playlist, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks to plain audio formats like MP3, WAV, and FLAC. With batch conversion, the files are processed in high quality and allow setting music parameters. The conversion speed is fast, and the original metadata is preserved.
- Simple interface with high-quality audio files
- Metadata and ID3 tags of the audio files are preserved
- Customization options available
- The free version supports conversion of only the first 3 minutes of each song
- Conversion may take time
For converting Spotify songs, albums, playlist, and artist to MP3, AAC, and other audio formats in lossless quality, this is a good tool to use. Available for Windows and Mac, the program also helps in organizing the music library by artist and albums.
- Supports converting Spotify music in an array of formats
- Keep the metadata information
- Easy to use
- Playlist structure cannot be maintained
- Prices are high
The simple interface of the software along with drag and drop function allows you to convert Spotify songs, albums, and playlist to FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MP4 format in lossless quality. The software allows converting the music from the free as well as the premium accounts and removes the DRM as well. The ID tags and metadata information is preserved, and there is an option to customize the files as per requirements.
- User-friendly interface with an option to convert multiple songs simultaneously
- Original metadata and ID3 tags are preserved
- During the converting process, the Spotify is used
- No additional features
This is another widely used software that is available for Windows and Mac that facilitates converting Spotify music in popular audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and AAC. The converted music can be played on an array of music players and devices. The conversion speed is fast, and there is an option for customization and organization of the music library.
- Music convert from Spotify in MP3, WAV, FLAC, and AAC format
- Preserve ID3 tags
- Option for customization and managing music library
- The free version comes with ads
- The trial version allows limited duration converting
This Windows and Mac-based software allows recording music from online streaming sites, including Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, and others. The files are saved in MP3 and lossless WAV format. The software features an automatic ID3 tagger to capture the artist, title, and album. You can even mute the sound while recording.
- Option to capture ID3 tags
- Option to mute sound while recording
- Music files can be edited and saved as a ringtone
- After the recording button is stopped the recorded file is shown at a gap of 10-15 seconds
- During the recording, other sounds will also be captured unless you close the apps
Whether you are using the free or the premium subscription of Spotify, this software lets you convert the music in MP3, WAV, M4A, and FLAC format on your Windows and Mac. Not only tracks, but also albums, artists, as well as a playlist, and that too while preserving the ID3 tags. The software is ad-free and allows music to convert simply with lossless quality.
- Music convert from Spotify in popular audio formats in lossless quality
- Preserve ID3 tags
- Free and Premium Spotify subscription-supported
- Removes DRM protection
- Limited options with the free trial version
Simple and quick to use, like other software in the list, TunePat allows recording and converting Spotify music in MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC format. The files are converted in lossless quality without any need to install Spotify client. The advanced ID3 tag identification technology of the software preserves all the ID3 tags of your music files.
- Simple interface with music convert at a fast speed
- No requirement to install the Spotify app
- Preserves ID3 tags
- The audio quality of only up to 256kbps supported.
Simple and handy, this Windows and Mac-based software allows converting Spotify music, playlist, podcast as well as radios to common audio formats like MP3, AAC, and others for offline playback on regular music players and devices. Using the software, you can even edit the metadata information if required, and additional features include music conversion CD burning and more.
- Spotify music conversion in MP3, WAV, AAC, and FLAC
- Option for CD burning
- Comes with additional features like metadata editing and audio conversion
- The conversion speed is not very fast
Using the software, you can convert Spotify music files for offline playback on an array of devices. Songs, playlist, albums, podcasts, and audiobooks can be converted in commonly used audio formats in lossless quality. Audio parameters like channel, bitrate, and others can be adjusted as required.
- Supports converting Spotify music in MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and M4B format
- Option to edit the audio parameters
- No built-in music player
- The software is expensive
To free convert your Spotify music in MP3, AAC, and other formats, this is one of the best tools to use. The program removes DRM, and the ID3 tags of your files are preserved. You can customize the music using the tool and can also burn them to a CD directly.
- convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and WAV format
- Batch conversion supported
- Option to burn Spotify music to CD directly
- The conversion speed is slow in comparison to other programs
So when you are looking for more options besides the Sidify music converter for Spotify, the above is a complete list of the best alternatives.