UniConverter User Guide
Video Converter - Video Converter Pro
- How to Convert Video Formats on Mac - Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac
- Convert Videos to Any Format - Wondershare Video Converter Pro
Downloader - Video Converter Pro
Video Editor - Video Converter Pro
Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac allows you to convert videos on Mac from one format to the other one in high quality. Most common video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV are supported here. The files can also be converted to preset devices specific and site specific formats to avoid any format compatibility issues. The guide below helps you with the steps for the file conversion.
Step 1 Add Videos to Convert on Mac
To start with the conversion process, first of all, the files to be converted has to be added to the program interface. Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac allows adding videos from your local computer, camcorder, iPhone/Android phones, and other devices.
Launch Wondershare Video Converter Pro on your Mac and it opens in the Convert tab by default. Videos can be added as follows:
- At the Converting tab of the section, click on the +Add Files button that will open a dialog box from where you can add the desired local videos. Multiple files or a complete folder for batch conversion can also be added.
- To add videos from your connected camcorder, click on the drop-down options at the +Add Files button and select the Add from Camcorder option. The interface of the software will load all the files on your camcorder.
- To add files from your iPhone or Android devices, select the Add from Device option from the drop-down menu and then choose the ones to be converted.
Part 2 Edit Videos on Mac (Optional)
All added videos will be displayed on the interface with details and a thumbnail image. Under each added file, the icons for Trim, Crop, and Effect are present. Choose the desired option and a new pop-up window opens from where you can make the needed changes and confirm the same.
This is an optional step and can be skipped if there is no need for file editing.
Step 3 Choose Output Video Format
Wondershare Video Converter Pro supports wide range of video and audio formats, preset device specific formats, and also option to convert files specifically for social media.
Solution 1: Convert videos to MP4 or any other formats. At the top-right corner of the software interface, open the drop-down option at the Convert all tasks to: tab. From the Video tab list, choose MP4 or any other desired format. You can choose the resolution as the source file or change as needed. The screenshot below shows how to convert MOV to MP4 on Mac.
Solution 2: Convert Videos for Social Networks. If you are converting your videos to be shared over social media sites, the software allows choosing the format designed specifically for them. At the Video tab, choose from YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo. Also, select the resolution of the file format.
Solution 3: Convert videos to iPhone/iPad/Android devices. With Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac, the videos can be converted to device-specific formats. The list of supported brands and devices can be checked from the Device tab.
Step 4 Convert Videos on Mac Easily
At the Output section, select Mac location where you want to save the converted files. To start the conversion process, click on the Convert All button at the bottom-right corner.
Step 5 Find the Converted files
The converted video files can be founded in 2 ways after the conversion process finished successfully.
- Method 1: Click on the folder icon at the Output tab and you will go to the Mac location where the converted files are saved.
- Method 2: The Converted tab of the interface shows the list of the files processed. Select the desired file and click on the folder icon next to it and you will find your videos easily.