TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
Most of the people nowadays buy subscription-based live TV services like Philo TV over conventional cable connections and satellite TV systems. It is because of the convenience and features offered by these streaming services, along with the fact that they are quite cheap as well. Philo TV is a new addition to this market and has gained a lot of popularity in a small amount of time. It has features like an in-built digital TV recorder that will allow you to record shows whenever you want so that they can be watched later. If you wish to record these shows, there are a lot of other ways. One of the best one is to use a screen recorder to record the shows that you are watching.
- Part 1. What is Philo?
- Part 2. Record TV Shows on Philo TV with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 3. How to Record Shows with Philo TV's Guide?
- Part 4. How to Record Future Shows on Philo TV?
One of the best things about Philo TV is that it has almost all the major TV channels (Over 50 different channels). You will be able to catch up with your favorite shows from channels like ABC, Discovery, etc. without any issue. The guide of the channel is interactive and you will not have wasted any of your time in searching for channels as the interactive guide makes it easier for the users.
Using Philo TV will be very beneficial for you in a lot of ways. This is because of the many features provided by the tool for the users. The following are some of the features provided by Philo TV that you can make use of:
It comes with an inbuilt Cloud DVR that can record any TV show that you want and can store it for up to 30 days.
It is one of the very few TV subscription services that offer a free trial for 7-days without requiring you to enter your credit card details.
All the channels are shown in HD quality.
It can be used on Windows as well as Mac. You can also use it on smart TVs.
Most people use Philo TV on their computers because they are constantly looking for tips about how to record a show on the computer. One of the best ways to do it is by using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which is free and easy to use toolkit that can do a variety of different tasks. It can record screen in high quality with system sound as well as audio from external sources. It has a wide variety of features like file conversion, CD burning, video editing, file compression, etc. This software is straightforward to use and has a very clean and minimalistic user interface, which enhances the user experience quite significantly.
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- This tool allows smart screen recording, with the feature to record all desktop activities with just your voice.
- Also, it enables activities like video compressor, image converter, building metadata information for videos, the trendy GIF maker, and VR converter.
- It allows one of the fastest conversions in the market, equivalent to 30x speed.
- It provides high-quality output with HD quality videos.
- It contains more than 1000 formats making it a unique product and supports all kinds of available formats.
- It is compatible to convert videos for many devices.
- Exhibits technology to intelligently recognize videos from external devices.
- Exhibits technology to intelligently recognize videos from external devices.
The following are the steps that will help you to understand how to record on Philo using Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Open Philo TV
First of all, go to the website of Philo TV or the application and log in to your account.
Step 2 Download Wondershare UniConverter, install and launch it
Once the tool is downloaded and installed, launch it and select the screen recording option given on the Home screen.
Step 3 Set up the recorder
Wondershare UniConverter gives you the ability to adjust nearly all the major aspects of the video recording so that you can customize everything as per your requirements. Some of the things that you can adjust are resolutions, Frame rates, orientation etc. You can also customize the area which you wish to record using the screen recorder. You can either choose to record the complete screen or can also record a small specific area on the screen by adjusting the frame.
Step 4 Begin recording
Once you have set all the settings as per the requirements that you might be having, click on the red button to begin recording your screen. Once you hit the record button, a 5-second timer will appear, use that time to open Philo TV, and go to the show that you wish to record.
After you have recorded the show, go to the recording control widget and stop recording. You can also do this by pressing the escape key on your keyboard.
Recording any show with Philo TV is very easy and can be done from within the application only. It is easy to do and you can easily record any show with the help of a few easy steps given below.
Step 1 Open Philo TV application on your computer, go to the guide option and search for the show that you want to record.
Step 2 Open the show that you wish to record.
Step 3 Select the episode that you want to record after opening the TV show.
Step 4 Click on the + sign on the screen and it will start to be saved.
Step 5 Make sure that the show is being recorded by checking if the UI matches the image given below.
Philo TV allows you to record TV show episodes that will air in the future. You can easily set the schedule in the application’s cloud DVR, and the system will automatically record the whole episode. This digital TV recorder is extremely useful for users who don’t have a lot of time to watch their favorite shows as they air. The following are the steps to make you understand how to record on Philo.
Step 1 Open Philo TV on your computer and log in to your account.
Step 2 Search for the show that you wish to record, it will be available on the schedules as the upcoming TV show.
Step 3 You will get 2 different options, namely record All and Record New. Select the option that you prefer, and your shows will be recorded automatically when the episodes air.
Philo TV is a subscription-based live TV streaming service that has more than 50 popular channels from all the major networks. This service is better than conventional cable services as if you have a useful broadband or WIFI connection, you will be able to save a lot of money. One of the best ways to record shows from Philo TV is by using Wondershare UniConverter, which is free to use a screen recording tool for Mac and Windows computers.