- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert WAV to Other Formats+
- 2. Convert Other Formats to WAV+
- 2.1 Convert M4A to WAV
- 2.2 Convert Opus to WAV
- 2.3 Convert 3GP to WAV
- 2.4 Convert AAC to WAV
- 2.5 Convert AIFF to WAV
- 2.6 Convert OGG to WAV
- 2.7 Convert DTS to WAV
- 2.8 Convert WebM to WAV
- 2.9 Convert SF2 to WAV
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to WAV
- 2.11 Convert MPEG to WAV
- 2.12 Convert MIDI to WAV
- 2.13 Convert AMR to WAV
- 2.14 Convert APE to WAV
- 2.15 Convert CDA to WAV
- 2.16 Convert CAF to WAV
- 2.17 Convert iTunes to WAV
- 2.18 Convert FLAC to WAV online
- 3. WAV Tools+
- 3.1 Video to WAV Converters
- 3.2 Convert WAV to MP3 with VLC
- 3.3 Convert M4A to WAV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert M4A to WAV with Audacity
- 3.5 Convert WAV Ringtones
- 3.6 Convert SoundCloud to WAV
- 3.7 WAV Bitrate Solution
- 3.8 Increase WAV Volume
- 3.9 Record WAV on Windows 10
- 3.10 Edit WAV Files
- 3.11 Cut or Trim WAV Files
3 Best Ways to Convert FLAC to WAV Online
Because the WAV format is more used as compared to FLAC, if you are looking for some of the efficient methods of converting FLAC to WAV online, you are at the right place. Here you will learn about the best FLAC to WAV converter online along with the two alternative methods that you can choose as per your convenience and the frequency of conversion tasks.
- Part 1. The best alternative way to convert FLAC files to WAV
- Part 2. Other 2 online converters to convert FLAC files to WAV
Part 1. The best alternative way to convert FLAC files to WAV
Wondershare UniConverter is a desktop program. It is available for Windows and Mac platforms, UniConverter supports more than 1000 formats and is capable of performing the given tasks faster.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best FLAC to WAV Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert FLAC to WAV at a 30x faster speed compared to any other software available today.
- It supports 1000+ audio and video formats to convert.
- It supports burning the videos to IOS files, DVD folders, or DVDs quickly.
- It also allows you to edit any video easily with flexibility and great speed.
- Transfer converted and downloaded files from PC/Mac to external devices easily via a USB cable.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can learn how to use Wondershare UniConverter to convert FLAC to MP3 by following the instructions given below:
Step 1 Import the source FLAC file to UniConverter.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows computer, go to the Audio Converter category using the left list, click Add Files from the right window, and select and import the source FLAC audio file to the program for conversion.
Step 2 Pick MP3 as an output format.
Click and open the Output Format menu from the lower-left section of the right pane, ensure that the Audio tab is selected instead of the Recently one, select MP3 from the left pane, and choose an audio quality from the right.
Step 3 Set an output folder and convert it.
Use the File Location field at the bottom of the right pane to set a destination location for the converted files, and click Convert from the right of the FLAC audio you imported earlier to begin the conversion process. Once done, go to the Finished tab from the top to access the produced file.
Part 3. Other 2 online converters to convert FLAC files to WAV
In addition to the above, the following are the two other online FLAC to WAV converter apps with their pros and cons:
- Zamzar (https://www.zamzar.com/convert/flac-to-wav/)
One of the most used web portals, Zamzar is a versatile transcoder that can also be used as FLAC to WAV online converter. The solution can accept the source files from your PC or via a URL if they are uploaded somewhere on the Internet, and can convert them to your preferred format (MP3 in this case) in merely 3 easy steps.
- Offers free file conversion.
- Can be configured to send the download link of the converted file to your email.
- Only the files of up to 50MB in size can be converted in a single session.
- Convertio (https://convertio.co/flac-wav/)
Yet another web portal to convert FLAC to WAV online, Convertio is capable of accepting the source files from your PC, Dropbox, Google Drive, or from a URL. Furthermore, the web solution also allows you to set output preferences before initializing the conversion tasks, thus enabling you to take granular control over the specifications of the files you get.
- Depending on the source and output extensions you choose for conversion, the page shows detailed information about the corresponding formats.
- Has the ‘Advanced’ button to set up advanced output settings.
- A paid subscription is required to increase the source file size limit from 100MB to 500MB.
According to the frequency of the conversion tasks you perform on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, you can choose either any of the free or paid FLAC to WAV online conversion portals or can go for a desktop program like Wondershare UniConverter that gives you unrestricted access to the available tools and can even convert the files 30 times faster than other similar apps.