- 1. Convert WAV to Other Formats+
- 2. Convert Other Formats to WAV+
- 2.1 Convert M4A to WAV
- 2.2 Convert Opus to WAV
- 2.3 Convert 3GP to WAV
- 2.4 Convert AAC to WAV
- 2.5 Convert AIFF to WAV
- 2.6 Convert OGG to WAV
- 2.7 Convert DTS to WAV
- 2.8 Convert WebM to WAV
- 2.9 Convert SF2 to WAV
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to WAV
- 2.11 Convert MPEG to WAV
- 2.12 Convert MIDI to WAV
- 2.13 Convert AMR to WAV
- 2.14 Convert APE to WAV
- 2.15 Convert CDA to WAV
- 2.16 Convert CAF to WAV
- 2.17 Convert iTunes to WAV
- 2.18 Convert FLAC to WAV online
- 3. WAV Tools+
- 3.1 Video to WAV Converters
- 3.2 Convert WAV to MP3 with VLC
- 3.3 Convert M4A to WAV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert M4A to WAV with Audacity
- 3.5 Convert WAV Ringtones
- 3.6 Convert SoundCloud to WAV
- 3.7 WAV Bitrate Solution
- 3.8 Increase WAV Volume
- 3.9 Record WAV on Windows 10
- 3.10 Edit WAV Files
- 3.11 Cut or Trim WAV Files
MPEG to WAV: Best 9 MPEG to WAV Converters in 2020
"How to convert my files in MPEG to WAV? I wish to enjoy better audio playback quality, and the MPEG format is not helping me in that regard. What are the best methods available to convert MPEG to WAV?"
There are some video files in your device with terrible picture quality. Still, you keep it for the likeness of the audio. We all that video files take ample storage space, no matter what the format. If such things bother you, then you can easily change it to an audio file.
This article will introduce to you one of the more popular file formats, MPEG and WAV. We will share the best 9 ways to perform MPEG to WAV conversion.
- Part 1. What is a .mpeg File
- Part 2. How to Convert MPEG to WAV Easily
- Part 3. 3 Useful MPEG to WAV Converters for Windows and Mac
- Part 4. 5 Online Ways to Convert MPEG to WAV Free
MPEG is one of the more recognizable video file formats. It is quite popular among users due to its compatibility with the default and third-party media players on all platforms, including Windows and macOS. It also belongs to the family of MP3 and MP4 file formats.
The most popular form of the MPEG format is MPEG-2, which compresses the video to initiate good quality. You will find it much easier to stream or download a video file in MPEG than other formats.
During the video or audio file conversion, it is necessary to make sure that the process doesn’t disrupt the file’s sound or picture quality. You can only guarantee it by using a responsible and acclaimed file converter such as Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
The all-purpose software is extremely capable of converting any MPEG video file WAV or any other audio file format. Furthermore, the program confirms that there is no quality loss during the conversion process.
The latest update of the UniConverter has introduced and enhanced several features that are as follows:
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- It converts and renders media files at an amazing 30x quicker rate.
- The video editor is a state of the art functions that enables you to add effects, remove sounds, and even add subtitles.
- The all-around toolbox has features such as file transfer, image converter, and GIF maker.
- You can compress any video file to the required file size with the Video Compressor function of the UniConverter.
- The new Screen Recorder can keep track of both audio and video events on your computer system.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The UniConverter covers both Windows and macOS. You only have to download and install the program on your respective platform before following the steps listed below to convert MPEG to WAV.
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter and upload the MPEG file.
Double-click on the icon of the UniConverter to launch it. Click on the Video Converter section and then click on tab to upload the MPEG video on the interface.
Step 2 Select WAV as the output format from Settings.
Click on the down arrow beside the Output Format, a supported list of the output format will show up. You can also open the list by clicking the Settings(gear) icon next to the added MPEG file. Click on the Audio tab, and select WAV.
Step 3 Convert MPEG to WAV.
Once you had performed all the necessary actions, click on Convert to start the MPEG to WAV conversion. If there are multiple files in the conversion, you can click Start All to convert MPEG to WAV conversions in batch.
We will discuss the 3 useful ways other than the UniConverter to convert MPEG to WAV in this part of the article.
MPEG To WAV Converter is an intuitive and simple software to convert MPEG files to WAV format quickly while maintaining high quality.
- It supports fast batch conversion.
- It has a built-in media player.
- You can only convert 10 files with the free version.
The Avs audio converter can not only convert MPEG to WAV, but it also can extract audios from videos. Moreover, you can create audiobooks with free software.
- It supports all the key audio formats;
- You can edit and merge audio files as well with the program;
- You can only use it on Windows PC.
KeepVid file converter is a fast and high-quality software that can edit and convert more than one audio and video files at a time.
- It can convert videos to 1000+ video and audio formats at an amazing 30x faster speed;
- It supports HD, 1080P, 4K, and 8K videos.
- It is a little bit pricy for the average consumer.
You can convert MPEG file to WAV audio with the assistance of free online platforms instantly. It is important to remember that there are specific limitations to using such a service. Among them is not offering to convert audio files past a particular limit of file size.
Convertio is an online file altering platform that offers you to change the frequency, format, and codec of any media file.
- It is fast and effective;
- You can edit videos, documents, and audios for free on the platform.
- It only allows converting a file not more than 100MB in one go.
There is no need to install any software on your computer when there are platforms like Online-Convert to convert MPEG to WAV instantly. It works smoothly with all web browsers, no matter what the operating system.
- It is fast and secure;
- The service is easy to manage on every browser.
- There is a specific file limit that will prevent you from editing larger media files on the platform.
The Online Converter allows you to upload the video from your computer and other online platforms.
- The service offers high-quality rendering speed.
- It only offers to edit a file worth 200MB.
If you are looking for a free MPEG to WAV converter and does not compromise on quality, then OnlineConvertFree is the one you should use. It can convert MPEG to WAV at a fast rate than other standard online converters.
- It is 100% safe as the servers do not keep track of data uploaded by the users.
- The premium version of the online service is expensive.
Wondershare also offers the Online UniConverter for users who wish to convert MPEG to WAV instantly rather than using a full offline version. The service possesses all the top features of the standard UniConverter.
- It is fast and offers a friendly user interface;
- You can edit and convert any video, audio, and image under a specific file limit.
- There are some features of the offline UniConverter that it doesn’t offer to the user.
That’s it! That is all you need to know to convert MPEG to WAV. In the end, we recommend giving the UniConverter a shot to convert MPEG to WAV. It is because there is no other platform offers to keep the original quality of the media file intact while providing a staggering 30x conversion speed.