- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert WAV to Other Formats+
- 2. Convert Other Formats to WAV+
- 2.1 Convert M4A to WAV
- 2.2 Convert Opus to WAV
- 2.3 Convert 3GP to WAV
- 2.4 Convert AAC to WAV
- 2.5 Convert AIFF to WAV
- 2.6 Convert OGG to WAV
- 2.7 Convert DTS to WAV
- 2.8 Convert WebM to WAV
- 2.9 Convert SF2 to WAV
- 2.10 Convert FLAC to WAV
- 2.11 Convert MPEG to WAV
- 2.12 Convert MIDI to WAV
- 2.13 Convert AMR to WAV
- 2.14 Convert APE to WAV
- 2.15 Convert CDA to WAV
- 2.16 Convert CAF to WAV
- 2.17 Convert iTunes to WAV
- 2.18 Convert FLAC to WAV online
- 3. WAV Tools+
- 3.1 Video to WAV Converters
- 3.2 Convert WAV to MP3 with VLC
- 3.3 Convert M4A to WAV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert M4A to WAV with Audacity
- 3.5 Convert WAV Ringtones
- 3.6 Convert SoundCloud to WAV
- 3.7 WAV Bitrate Solution
- 3.8 Increase WAV Volume
- 3.9 Record WAV on Windows 10
- 3.10 Edit WAV Files
- 3.11 Cut or Trim WAV Files
MIDI to WAV: 7 Top Rated Ways to Convert MIDI to WAV
"What is the best and easiest way to convert MIDI to WAV? I intend to share the contents of my CD with my computer, but I have been unsuccessful in transferring the MIDI file. I would like to know how I can make the audio of the MIDI file workable again. Is changing MIDI to WAV a better option?”
It is not a shocking fact that the MIDI audio file isn’t compatible with your system’s media player. Common programs cannot detect or support the file extension. It is why the better choice for the user is to change the file type to a much more recognizable one, such as WAV.
The method to change the file from MIDI to WAV is fairly easy, but picking the right platform to do the job can get a bit complicated. It is why we are here to help. We have arranged a post that will show you how to convert MIDI to WAV in 7 top ways.
- Part 1. What is a .midi File
- Part 2. How to Convert MIDI to WAV without Any Quality Loss
- Part 3. 6 Easy Ways to Convert MIDI to WAV Directly
Part 1. What is a .midi File
MIDI or the Musical Instrument Digital Interface is an advanced audio file format that detects and records the sounds of musical instruments. It means the audio file contains music data, unlike any other. Moreover, It takes a small amount of file size as compared to other formats such as WAV.
The utter complexity of the MIDI file makes it rare and incompatible with most media players. It is why users prefer other file types over it.
Part 2. How to Convert MIDI to WAV without Any Quality Loss
If you do not use an unswerving and dependable platform to convert MIDI to WAV, then there is a guarantee that you will end up hearing a sound of static after the conversion process. It is where Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) comes in to provide much-needed help.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows/Mac
- Support 1,000+ video/audio formats to convert, such as MOV/MP4/MKV/WAV/MP3, etc.
- Compress videos to a smaller size without quality loss quickly.
- Download or Record online videos from over 10,000 sites easily.
- Transfer audio and videos from/to any device via a USB.
- There are additional functions in Toolbox, including GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, CD Burner, Image Converter, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You will have to use the Screen Recorder function of the UniConverter. The software will record the MIDI audio and convert it into the set format.
In this section, we will show you how to use the UniConverter to convert the MIDI file to WAV. Conveniently, the process works on both Windows and macOS.
Step 1 Run Wondersahre UniConverter and go to Screen Recorder.
Download and install the UniConverter and access the Screen Recorder function. Enable the recording by clicking the to choose the Audio Recorder.
Step 2 Record MIDI files with Wondershare Audio recorder.
At the pop-up window, your preferred speaker. Here, choose System Audio as an audio resource.
Play the MIDI file on the background, at the meanwhile, click the Record button to start recording the MIDI file. Then, click on Stop once you have recorded the entire soundtrack.
Step 3 Add the recorded file to the Wondershare Video Converter and set output format.
From the UniConverter’s interface, click on open and see where the video file has been stored. Now go to the Video Converter section of the app and click to add the recently recorded file to the program.
Click on the Output Format option on the bottom, and under the Audio section, select WAV as the output format. Choose the detailed quality resolution and proceed to the next step.
Step 4 Convert the recorded MIDI file to WAV.
Click on the Convert tab and start the process of MIDI to WAV conversion. You will find the file path under the File Location option at the bottom of the interface. After converting MIDI to WAV successfully, you can access the converted file under the Finished tab.
Part 3. 6 Easy Ways to Convert MIDI to WAV Directly
You can compare the results of the UniConverter with the options stated in this section. It will allow you to judge for yourself on what platform to approach to convert MIDI to WAV.
MIDIRenderer is a conversion software that offers you to convert the highly advanced MIDI file to more compatible formats such as MP3, WMA, and WAV. It removes the background noise and improves the quality of the audio file.
- It is very easy to manage.
- It also works as an Audio Editor.
- It doesn’t support a wide variety of audio file formats.
You can follow the steps listed below to learn how to use the software to convert MIDI to WAV.
Step 1: Download and install MIDIRenderer on the computer.
Step 2: Add the MIDI file to the interface.
Step 3: Select the output folder and format for the MIDI file. You can choose WAV or MP3.
Step 4: Click on Convert to start the process.
2. MIDI to WAV Converter
MIDI to WAV Converter is one of the simplest ways to change a MIDI file to the WAV format. It keeps the original quality of the audio intact. You can use two options to start the conversion. One is by screen recording, and the other is by using sound fonts.
- It is a high-quality and dedicated tool to convert MIDI to WAV solely;
- It is not available for macOS users.
The steps to manage the MIDI to WAV conversion process is as follows:
Step 1: Open the software and click on Add Files to import the MIDI file.
Step 2: Select the Output Format on the right to WAV.
Step 3: Click on Convert and access the new WAV file once the conversion is complete.
3. Zamzar MIDI to WAV Converter
Sometimes using an online file conversion platform is the best way to complete the job at hand. Zamzar offers an instant solution to convert the MIDI file to WAV.
- It is fast and intuitive.
- It doesn’t offer bulk conversions, and the conversion limit for a single file is low.
You can follow the steps listed below to find out how to use the platform to convert MIDI to WAV.
Step 1: Open the following URL: https://www.zamzar.com/convert/midi-to-wav/.
Step 2: Add the MIDI file and click on Convert Now.
Step 3: Once Zamzar completes the conversion to WAV, click on Download Now and add the WAV file to your PC.
4. Online-Convert MIDI to WAV Converter
Online-Convert is an amazing media file converter capable of changing the MIDI file format to WAV and several other types.
- You can perform several other file conversion tasks with the online platform.
- You can add a file more than a specific file limit at a time.
The instructions to use the online converter are as follows:
Step 1: Run your browser and access the following link: https://audio.online-convert.com/convert/midi-to-wav.
Step 2: Click on Choose Files to add the MIDI file;
Step 3: Hit the Start Conversion tab for the process to begin;
Step 3: Download the WAV file to your computer after the conversion.
5. Online Converter MIDI to WAV Converter
Online Converter is a versatile converter that supports a variety of old and new file formats of every medium, including photos, audios, and videos. It is accessible from every platform.
- The whole conversion process with Online Converter is fast and simple.
- The platform only allows you to add a MIDI file worth 200MB at a single time.
Please check the list of steps below that will show you how to use the online service.
Step 1: Open the Online Converter platform by clicking on the following link: https://www.onlineconverter.com/midi-to-wav.
Step 2: Click on Choose File and select a MIDI file to import;
Step 3: Click on the Convert button to start the file conversion process;
Step 4: Download the WAV file to your computer.
6. FreeConvert MIDI to WAV Converter
If you wish to convert your MIDI file to WAV quickly, then try using FreeConvert. The service is easy to use and versatile.
- It supports a massive variety of audio file formats;
- You can add a file worth 1GB at a time for format conversion.
- It lacks basic file editing tools.
Check out the instructions below to convert MIDI to WAV using FreeConvert.
Step 1: Access https://www.freeconvert.com/midi-to-wav from your browser.
Step 2: Click on Choose Files to upload the MIDI audio to the online platform.
Step 3: Hit the Convert to WAV tab to start file conversion.
Step 4: Click on Download WAV and add the newly converted audio to your PC.
After reading this entire post, you will certainly be able to use both online and offline means to convert MIDI to WAV file. It is entirely true that there is no complexity in performing file conversion. However, using the UniConverter gives you an added luxury to further manage the converted audio file.