Metadata and Tag
- 1. Edit Video Metadata+
- 2. Edit Music Tag +
- 3. Edit Video Tag +
- 4. Other Metadata Tips+
Best Audio Tag Editor Software in 2020 Recommended
“I have some music files without any id3 information, but I want to manage them with the proper tags to keep my music library organized. Please suggest me the best audio tag editor.”
If you are also looking for the answer to the similar question above, then you are in the right place. A best audio file metadata updater program doesn’t have any definition. You just need to go through its features and compatibility. If you are tired of searching for the right program, then we are going to write detailed information about it in this article so you can easily understand and choose the best one according to your requirement.
- Part 1. Best Free Audio Tag Editor to Edit Audio Tag Easily
- Part 2. Best Alternative to Free Audio Tag Editor for Windows/Mac
Mp3tag is a viral audio file metadata updater program for the windows computers. This program is mainly developed for the windows users, but you can also use it on the Mac computers using the virtual program with it. The program is free of cost and open-source, so you don’t need to spend anything to use it, and it is fully compatible with updating the Meta information of mostly all accessible audio-video format files.
- Able to add Meta for the audio and video.
- It can create playlists automatically, and you can edit Meta in batch as well.
- Compatible in getting data from online sites and add them to the target music files.
- You can also rename files from the tags using this software.
How to edit audiobook metadata using Mp3Tag?
Step 1 Open the program on your Windows computer and then click on File > Change Directory and select the folder where your audio files are available. Now you will see all the open files in the directory. Select the files for which you want to update the tags.
Step 2 Now, click on the Tools > Options button to choose options for editing the Meta tags.
Step 3 Now in the options window, select the ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1 bullet and then click the OK button. Now the program will update the new tags automatically and save it with further id3 information.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is a powerful audio metadata editor Mac program that is also available for the windows computer. The software is compatible with mostly all versions of the windows and Mac computers. This audio tagger Mac software can detect the tags for the audio and video files automatically and manually. The program is not just a simple audio file metadata updater but also offers you several other features such as download, record, convert and transfer or burn audio and video files. There is a unique feature provided in the software which allows you to turn the images and videos in the GIF format to share on the internet.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Fix media metadata, including song title, artist name, album name, album cover image, track number and other information
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3, etc.
- Versatile toolbox combines GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Edit Audiobook Metadata with Wondershare UniConverter?
Step 1 Launch the software on your system after installation on the computer and then click Toolbox > Fix Media Metadata.
Step 2 Now, click the dots in next to Choose File option and then select the audio file from the system hard drive.
Step 3 After selecting the right file, simply click on the Search button, and the program will start searching the Meta information for your songs.
Step 4 The program will automatically fill all the blank options with the needed Meta, then simply click on the Save button. That’s it.
These are the two best audio taggers for Mac and Windows computers. Using these audio tagger programs, you can now simply update the audio metadata with few clicks on your computer. Well, you can try any application from the above 2, but the best program is Wondershare UniConverter because it is offered for the Mac and Windows computer. Another thing is that it can do several other tasks such as download, record, convert, or burn the DVDs.