- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
You can get FLV videos from many occasions. For example, download FLV videos from well-known video sharing videos like YouTube or obtain FLV files by sharing from others. And maybe you've noticed that your FLV collections can’t play in lots of places, especially unavailable for Apple products, such as iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, iPhone, iPad and video-capable iPod, etc. At this time, you may want to convert FLV to M4V. In other words, you need an intelligent video converter tool.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
As a suggestion, I'd like to recommend the tool I use - Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), a professional converter tool that quickly resolves any video conversion issue within 3 simple steps. Most importantly, it guarantees converted video in original video and audio quality. Read on to learn how to complete the FLV to M4V conversion.
How to Convert FLV to M4V with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
First of all, you can watch the video tutorial to know the general process of how Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) works.
Now you can follow the detailed instructions below step by step.
Step 1 Import FLV to Wondershare FLV to M4V Converter
To get started, you need to import your wanted FLV files to this program for video conversion. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) supports batch conversion, so you can load one or seversal files at a time. There are 2 optional ways to import your local FLV files to this program.
- Hit the button on the program's left pane under Convert section.
- Drag the target files from the computer to the program.
Step 2 Select M4V as Output Format
M4V is an ideal format for Apple products. Here, we select M4V as the output format. Click the icon beside Convert all files to:, go to Video > M4V and choose a video resolution in the right.
Note: There are lots of optimized formats for all Apple devices in the Device > Apple catogery. If you want to play FLV on some Apple device, you can also go there to select an appropriate output preset for your device.
Step 3 Convert FLV to M4V
Press the Convert button in the bottom-right corner of this FLV to M4V Video Converter to start performing video conversion. Now, you can see the conversion progress. And the conversion speed is mainly affected by the size of files that you’re converting and your computer’s performace.
After conversion, click the folder-like icon in the bottom of the interface to get those converted FLV files on your PC. Then you can transfer the converted files to your devices and play it on any M4V compatible applications like iTunes and QuickTime, etc.