First impressions are important, particularly in modern days when everything happens so quickly, and the typical person's attention span is decreasing. A 3D animated video is the finest way to generate a good and memorable first impression. 3D videos have been proven to be the most effective means of introduction
It is because 3D video attracts the audience's attention fast while conveying the information in an entertaining, engaging, and educational manner. 3D videos are brief, interesting, and filled with information. Therefore, 3D video prevents your audience from becoming bored and moving on. This article will provide you with video maker 3D apps that you can use to create engaging 3D videos.
Ani3D is an excellent tool to convert a 2D video to a 3D video. You can easily convert a 2D video in just few clicks. Also, the user interface is really simple so, whether you are a beginner or a pro you will never find any difficulties when you run Ani3D.
- You are able to create VR 3D videos.
- It is possible to import many videos in once and then convert them.
- You can easily change the output format, resolution, bitrate, and frame rate.
There is a free trial to try the premium features.
The user interface is intuitive and clean.
Ani3D is one of the best to process the video.
It's just release.
FlexClip is an excellent 3D video maker online free that allows you to create 3D-style videos. It is accessible on all platforms online. It is user-friendly for beginners because it offers a variety of customizable themes, and it is ultimately adjustable to your style and preferences when creating 3D videos. Flexclip may be your best option if you're looking for a plain and uncomplicated-appearing tool to assist you in making 3D videos.
Official website: FlexClip
- For your project, you can browse 3D videos from the Flexclip stock video library.
- Add customized text, music, color, and background to your video.
- Stunning 3D VR video templates
- Everyone may easily modify animated videos and pictures because the timeline is intuitive.
It is easy to make a 3D VR video.
A massive media collection of royalty-free HD animated video and audio files.
There are five different video aspect ratios (16:9, 9:16, 1:1, 4:5, and 21:9) for different media.
Can't fully change a character's clothes, hair, skin tone, or facial expressions.
Animaker claims that anyone can use it to make animation and live-action videos, even if they aren't pros. Compared to other online 3D video makers. it gives users more space to make things. Animaker has many models of different characters and movements. Also, Animaker can suggest the best movements and figures to use in different situations. Lastly, Animaker has clear instructions for how to use it to make animated videos.
Official website: Animaker
- 3D animated characters and different scenes with many actions and facial expressions
- Auto-lip-sync features make voiceovers sound more real.
- With the help of props and special effects, animations come to life.
- Support for Zoom, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Pexels
100 million+ stock assets.
It supports the creation of a variety of video styles.
It comes with a free plan.
It can be used to make videos with a whiteboard.
With the free plan, you're limited to creating just five videos that will be watermarked.
4. Make a Web Video
MakeWebVideo is an online 3D intro creator that will help you to create 3D video for your introduction video. It includes numerous templates with incredible 3D visuals and layouts. Investigate its music collection for background music. In addition, it can produce animated promotional videos for your business.
Official website: MakeWebVideo
- There are vast video templates for all your needs.
- Create a video with HD quality.
- Has a keyframe feature that lets you move an object for different motions in a scene.
Workflow is done entirely in the cloud.
User-friendly video editor.
No advanced animation tools.
Wondershare Ani3D - Convert from 2D to 3D videos, from good to great.
- Lets you create 3D videos in 5 minutes.
- The processing time of a single video is 1:1 to the video length.
- Convert any video you like to 3D and watch it on your VR device.
- Simple and convenient operation, completed within 3 steps.
- Support batch operation.
1. Adobe Premiere Pro
When it comes to in the world editing software, who doesn't know Adobe Premiere Pro? Adobe Premiere Pro is professional video editing software that allows you to do almost everything in order creating or editing video. Therefore, Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best 3D video makers. You can use numerous features to create 3D videos, such as adding textures, designs, labels, or other surface effects to your 3D video.
Official website: Adobe Premiere Pro
- It lets you stretch your 3D art into the distance and look like it has natural depth.
- You can add, take away, or combine art pieces to make detailed 3D drawings.
- You can set where the artwork layers and camera are in space.
- You can make sense of space and depth with the parallax effect.
Tons of features.
It's equipped with a suite of powerful editing tools.
Perfect tool for professional video editor.
Not suitable for beginners.
2. CyberLink PowerDirector
PowerDirector is also one of the best 3D video editing programs for PC since it lets people of all skill levels make great 3D videos. Since the interface is easy to use and the design is simple, it's easy for beginners to edit videos, and even the most experienced video editors will be happy with its powerful advanced features and hardware acceleration.
- Allows the creation of elaborate animated introductions, transitions, and 3D models.
- Both 2D and 3D animations and hyper-realistic content are supported.
- In-depth digital painting features and functionality
Easy to use for people of all skill levels, from beginners to experts.
Several AI tools, such as sky replacement, chroma key, and audio enhancement.
There are plug-ins for things like screen recording and making a video collage.
Limited free export formats.
3. Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
Corel VideoStudio offers enjoyable, simple, and straightforward ways to create your greatest 3D video with premium effects from industry experts, configurable 3D video, new Face Effects, animated AR Stickers, GIFs, and Camera Movements transitions. Furthermore, explore powerful editing tools such as cinema-quality Color Grading, Video Masking, dynamic Split Screen Templates, and new Face Indexing to create movies that inspire and engage.
Official website: Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
- Numerous professional-grade tools for editing regular and 3D videos are included.
- Divide the screen into many sections and load different images in every frame.
- Support 3D films, 4K, 360-degree VR, and Ultra HD videos.
- Adjust the lens of an action camera using a clever algorithm.
Multipoint motion tracking.
The 3D video editing program is compatible with numerous output formats, such as HTML5 videos.
Making a 3D video, it takes a long time.
Video AE is a no-cost video editor and 3D video maker. In addition to its extensive editing features, which include applying, chromakey, chopping, trimming, and transitioning, it also allows you to modify the pace of video and audio and supports the slow motion. It also features a professional keyframe function that allows for exact animation creation and effect customization.
Official website: Video AE
- Support publishing video templates for social media platforms
- Only one click to set the 3D effect of videos.
- There are 25 shapes of masks by default.
- Quickly and easily copy multiple layers.
Powerful editing features.
Some people said the application is sometime slow.
2. 3D Clip
The 3D clip is a robust 3D video maker app for Android. Using 3D clip for editing, speed adjusting, and colour modifying (such as brightness, contrast, white balance, sharpness, saturation, and vignette), the appearance can be nothing short of astounding.
Hence, 3D Clip is the greatest option for editing 3D videos. With 3D Clip, you can simply generate 3D microfilms using Weeview SID Camera footage and any other 3D video on your smartphone.
Official website: 3D clip
- Adjusting and the horizontal/vertical disparity.
- You may input texts and simply convert them into 3D subtitles, transforming your video into more than just a visual story.
- Breaking the limit of 3D compatibility.
Export videos compatible with 3D TVs, 3D projectors, and VR goggles.
The application sometimes crashes while editing.
3. 3D Video Maker
3D Video Maker is a free app for making 3D videos specifically for Apple devices. With its easy-to-use features, 3D video maker makes it easy to create your 3D videos straightforwardly. It is especially good for people who want an easy way to make a 3D video. Therefore, 3D video maker is one of the best programs for creating 3D videos on iPhone.
Official website: 3D Video Maker
- The app has free video templates, themes, and beautiful and vivid effects.
- Add music to play in the background.
- Add text, stickers, trim images, flip photos, apply filters, etc.
It just takes a couple of clicks to make a 3D video.
All in one 3D video editor.
Lack of advanced features.
if you are still a beginner in order to edit a video especially crate 3D videos, it's much better if you are looking for a tool that offers a simple interface and no need to pay for anything, such as a 3D clip. However, if you are a professional video editor, you might need a tool with many advanced features. In this case, you might need Adobe Premiere Pro. In the meantime, if you are seeking for easy ways to convert 2D videos to 3D videos you can rely on Ani3D.
Those are the most effective tools for personal computers, the web, and mobile devices. Each of the above tools comes with a unique set of benefits and drawbacks. Therefore, you need to determine what kind of tool you want based on your ability to run the editing software and what you want from the tools.