UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Any Format
- How to Add Media Files
- How to Convert Video from Camcorder
- How to Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos for Social Network
- How to Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format
- How to Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Download Online Video to Computer
- How to Download YouTube Playlist Video to Computer
- How to Download Online Video to MP3
- Download Video Tips
- How to Download Online Videos on Mac Easily and Quickly
- How to Convert Image Format Easily
- How to Make GIF Files
- How to Fix Video Metadata
- How to Burn Music to A CD
- How to Convert CD to MP3 Audio Files Without Losing Quality
- How to Convert Video to VR on Windows
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to iOS Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to Android Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to External Hard Drive
- How to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Best Image Converter for Mac to Convert Image Format and Resize Images on Mac
- How to Make GIF Easily on Mac
- How to Fix Media Metadata on Mac
- How to Convert CD to Music on Mac
- How to Burn Music to CD on Mac
- How to Convert Videos for VR Devices on Mac
How to download online video to computer
Videos from YouTube, Hulu, Vimeo, and over 10,000 sites can be downloaded using the integrated downloader at Wondershare UniConverter software. The guide below shows steps to download online videos to your system.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and choose the Downloader.
Install and run the software on your PC, and the list of the supported features will appear on the left side of the software interface. From this list, click on the Downloader option.
Step 2 Copy the video URL.
On your system browser window, open the streaming site and the video that you want to download. Copy the video URL.
Step 3 Choose the format and paste URL.
Next, move back to the Wondershare Downloader window. Click on the Add Files sign that will automatically paste the copied link to the interface, and a dialog window will open. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the video URL to the interface.
From the dialog window, select if you want to download the video, audio, or the thumbnail from the link. Select other required options and click on the Download button if you do not want the dialog box to appear every time you can choose the selected settings as default.
Note: On the software interface if you click on the Download then Convert Mode, a pop-up window will open from where you can choose the format in which you want the downloaded file, and in that case, the dialog box to confirm the file settings will not appear.
Step 4 Download video.
The software will analyze the link and will start downloading the video. The progress bar will show the status of the process and the time remaining. If required, you can Pause and Resume the downloading when needed. For more multiple files, click on the Pause All and Resume All function as needed. After the process is complete, you can check the downloaded videos from the File Location on your computer while on the software interface, it can be managed from the Finished tab. The File Location can also be browsed and selected as you want.