- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Edit GoPro+
- 1.1 Import Gopro Video to Mac
- 1.2 Edit GoPro Videos on Mac
- 1.3 Download GoPro Videos
- 1.4 Edit GoPro Video
- 1.5 Gopro Studio
- 1.6 Rotate Gopro Video
- 1.7 Import Gopro Photo to Mac
- 1.8 Gopro Photo Editor
- 1.9 GoPro Video Format
- 1.10 Quik App
- 1.11 GoPro Quik
- 1.12 GoPro Cineform Studio
- 1.13 GoPro Quik Alternative
- 1.14 GoPro Tutorial
- 1.15 GoPro 4k
- 1.16 GoPro Underwater Camera
- 1.17 How to Connect GoPro to Mac
- 1.18 GoPro Not Showing Up on Mac
- 1.19 GoPro Instagram
- 1.20 How to Flip GoPro Video
- 1.21 GoPro Video Player
- 1.22 GoPro Time Lapse Video
- 1.23 GoPro Video Stabilization
- 1.24 GoPro Live Stream
- 1.25 GoPro Live Stream Youtube
- 2. GoPro Software+
- 2.1 GoPro Software
- 2.2 GoPro Video Editor
- 2.3 GoPro Quik Mac
- 2.4 Gopro Studio VS Quik
- 2.5 Quik Video Editor
- 2.6 Camera GoPro 4k
- 2.7 GoPro Underwater
- 2.8 GoPro Desktop App
- 2.9 Gopro App Download
- 2.10 Gopro Desktop Software
- 2.11 Gopro App for Mac
- 2.12 Gopro Software mac
- 2.13 Gopro Video Editor for Mac
- 2.14 Gopro Video Converter
- 2.15 GoPro Editing App
- 2.16 Free GoPro Editing Software
- 2.17 Video Stabilization Software
- 3. Other Tips& Tricks+
Top 10 GoPro Software Mac Download
GoPro has a big reputation when it comes to action cameras. Their action cameras are world-famous because almost everyone loves or knows about GoPro now. When it comes to making videos, GoPro cameras provide fantastic performance every time, so everyone loves using them. But using a camera is one thing, and making those videos look professional and excellent is another thing. That’s why you need to use an excellent video editing tool that can help you edit your videos and make them look amazing. Many MacBook users don’t know which GoPro software for Mac is suitable for them. If you are a Mac user and you are confused about using a GoPro MacBook software, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to introduce you to the best GoPro MacBook software to download and edit videos. So keep reading till the end!
- Part 1. Best GoPro Software Mac Download to Edit Videos (Recommended)
- Part 2. Other 9 GoPro Software Mac Download for You
- Part 3. A Comparison Table Among 10 GoPro Macbook Software
Part 1. Best GoPro Software Mac Download to Edit Videos (Recommended)
There are many GoPro MacBook software available on the market, but you need to use the most suitable and effective one for your videos. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is such a toolbox that can prove to be the ultimate video editing solution for everyone. It’s not just a video editing tool; it has almost all kinds of tools available in it, which makes this software a mega toolbox that can handle all kinds of issues related to video and audio!
Shocked yet? No? You will be amazed when you start using this tool for your videos because it has the easiest interface build for all kind of users. Though it may seem easy to use this tool, it has the most effective and advanced features available in it. So there is no doubt that this software is the best GoPro software Mac to edit videos.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best GoPro Software Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Edit GoPro videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles, and more others.
- Convert GoPro videos to 1000+ formats with high-quality output.
- Customize GoPro 4K videos by changing resolution, bit rate, encoder, frame rate, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn GoPro videos to DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Install Program and Add Files
Download, install and launch the program on your computer to begin the process. Next, add the video files that you want to edit to the program library by clicking on the Add Files button and browsing through your computer.
Step 2 Edit GoPro Video on GoPro Editing Software Mac
There are many options to edit your video in this program. Such as Trim, Crop, Apply Effect, Add Watermark, Add Subtitle, etc. and more. There are three editing icons under the video thumbnail, which are Trim, Crop, and Effect.
To trim your video, click on the Trim icon to open the trimming window and cut the video according to your needs.
To crop your video, click on the Crop icon in the same way. Then you rotate and crop your video from the window.
To add effect, click on the Effect icon, and you’ll be able to select suitable results from the Effect window and apply on the video.
To add watermark, click on any of the three icons which will open the editing window. Then click on the Watermark tab and add watermark on the video.
To add subtitles, the same way click on any of the three icons and open the editing window, choose the Subtitle tab, and add subtitles to the video.
Step 3 Export Video
Finally, you can choose the output format from the Video tab like below.
Now click the Convert All button to convert/export multiple videos together or selectively click the Convert button beside each video to convert/export the video into the output folder of your computer.
Part 2. Other 9 GoPro Software Mac Download for You
This is not an article where we will brag about only one GoPro software for Mac, but we want to provide you 9 other options that you can check out by yourself. Here are the other 9 GoPro MacBook software for you.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC is one of the most popular GoPro video editing software for Mac. It’s an expensive video editing program, but it’s for the professionals only. It has almost everything you need to create professional videos using your GoPro camera.
- It has a clear and flexible interface.
- Various features to create professional videos.
- Great system for editing videos professionally.
- No keyword tagging system available.
- Additional applications required for more techniques.
- Expensive and complicated for beginners.
Apple iMovie is another excellent video editing program. It’s created exceptionally for entry-level video editing tasks. It can turn your GoPro videos into something special, but if you want to edit videos professionally, it will not support you that much.
- It’s perfectly compatible with the Apple devices system.
- Simple interface with a lot of audio editing features.
- Not as flexible as other computer video editing programs.
- It’s too simple, and useful features are not available.
- Audio samples are copyrighted in the program.
Openshot is an interesting GoPro MacBook software on the market. This video editing program can be used as a beginning video editor to edit your GoPro videos. It has an easy drag and drop system, the same as iMovie. If you want to create videos for a personal occasion or YouTube channel, then it’s the right choice for you.
- It’s available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
- It’s useful for both beginners and advanced users.
- It’s an open-source system program.
- It has bugs that create problems several times.
- It freezes and crashes sometimes.
Lightworks is a professional video editing program available on the internet. It can provide you with various features and options that will come in handy while creating professional videos from GoPro footage. If you use the free version of the program, then it will provide you with many options as a beginner.
- It has an excellent standard for trimming videos.
- It has many advanced video features.
- Supports Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- 4K video is only supported in the pro version.
- It’s not merely systemized for beginners.
Avidemux is a perfect option as a video editor if you want to learn video editing as a pure beginner. It has a straightforward user interface, and it has many essential features available for newbie users. It’s powerful according to the simple system that it has, and it’s an excellent platform for new users who want to learn video editing.
- It’s simple application for novice users.
- It doesn’t have too many technical things, so you won’t have to follow any tutorial to handle the program.
- It’s slow when exporting videos.
- It doesn’t have any advanced video editing options.
Although VSDC is not the most widely used video editor for PC, it still deserves a spot on a top ten list. This powerful utility tool is compatible with all Windows OS versions and lets users directly add videos to social channels and YouTube. That aside, VSDC supports most common codecs and video formats like MP4, MOV, MTS, 3GP, VOB, and more. Users can erase watermarks by either using the blur effect or cropping the video. However, VSDC isn't a free program. To unlock additional tools, you can use the Pro version, which costs $19.99. Now that's relatively cheap considering what you'll pay on other desktop video editors without watermark programs.
- It has a multi-track timeline system for editing videos.
- The video trimming process is easier to handle than other programs.
- There are a lot of tools, effects, and features available for users.
- It’s complicated for novice users.
- If you want to handle the program and edit videos using only one screen, then it will not be user-friendly for you.
Blender is a great video editing software for editing GoPro videos with a lot of video editing options available in it. It can not only handle video editing but also has some great other features that can be useful, such as animation, game creation, sculpting, 3D modeling, photo-realistic rendering, etc. and more! It’s not a simple video editor because of its advanced video editing features that will help you create professional videos.
- It’s an open-source program, and it’s secure, free.
- It’s easy to handle for advanced users.
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.
- A powerful GPU is needed to handle the program features.
- Not user-friendly for novice users.
- Animation systems are not smooth.
Not sure if you have used Windows Movie Maker or not, but in our opinion, VideoPad is almost an alternative to Windows Movie Maker. Don’t worry! It’s available for Mac users, and that’s why we include this program on our list. Using this program is easy for novice users, so if you are new to video editing, you can use this program without facing any problem. If you are an advanced user, you will still have many features that you can play around with.
- It has many transitional effects and filters.
- Many additional options for advanced users, including brightness, saturation, and color, etc.
- Directly uploading edited videos to social media is available in the program.
- It doesn’t have too many unique features for advanced video editing.
- It’s not so good for creating professional videos.
Hitfilm Express is another GoPro software for Mac that can help you create good videos with no video editing experience before. If you want to use it for professional use or advanced video editing, then you need some help because it has its fair share of advanced video editing options! It has a user-friendly interface, and it’s good for users who are almost on the way of becoming a pro-level user. If you are a novice user, then you may find it challenging to handle.
- Excellent video editing effects available for higher users.
- It’s good for creating professional-looking videos.
- Hard-core using can be handled easily.
- It doesn’t have a motion graphics feature.
- You need to buy the developers' add-ons to increase the program’s features.
Part 3. A Comparison Table Among 10 GoPro MacBook Software
|Features/Software||Wondershare UniConverter||Adobe Premiere Pro CC||Apple iMovie||Openshot||Lightworks||Avidemux||VSDC Video Editor||Blender||VideoPad||Hitfilm Express|
|Video Converting Support to 1000 Formats||Yes||Yes||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Extreme Speed Support||Yes||Yes||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Adding Watermarks/Subtitles/Filter Effects||Yes||Yes||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||Yes||NO||Yes|
|Transfer Videos to External Hard Drives and Devices||Yes||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Full Set of Optimized Video Tools||Yes||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
In the end, we would like to add that after reviewing the top 10 GoPro software Mac we now know which is the best video editing tool that can be suitable for both novice and advanced users. It’s not only about editing videos; it’s also about using a video toolbox that can control your GoPro videos like a pro. In that sense, Wondershare UniConverter is the best GoPro MacBook software available on the internet for you. So without wasting time on any other programs, try UniConverter now and see what this mega video editing toolbox can do for you.