Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
Best 6 Free Alternatives to Any Audio Converter You Should Know
If your favorite piece of music is not compatible with your latest player, file conversion is required, and for this, good software is needed. Any Audio Converter is one such popularly used program that is available for the Windows system. Moreover, using these audio conversion tools, you can also extract the audio files from your videos. To know in detail about Any Audio Converter free and alternatives, read below.
- Part 1. How to Convert Any File to MP3 with Any Audio Converter
- Part 2. Best Alternatives to Any Audio Converter on Mac/Windows
- Part 3. 3 Common Any Audio Converter Alternatives to Convert Any Audio to MP3
Available for free download on your Windows 10/8/7/Vista, and XP system, this widely used software facilitates converting your audio as well as video files to an array of audio formats like MP3, WMA, FLAC, AU, AIFF, AAC, M4A, and others. You can even extract audio from a CD and download online music from over 100 sites. Customization options are made available through editing features like adding special effects, cropping, clipping, and more.
Steps to use Any Audio Video Converter:
Step 1: Download, install, and run the software on your PC. Under the Convert Video tab, click on the Add video(s) button to browse and add the audio files from the local system.
Step 2: After the file is added, choose the desired target audio format from the supported list
Step 3: Click on the Convert Now button to start the process. You can open the folder to check the converted file.
Any Audio Converter is available only for the Windows users, and the advanced features are also limited. So to help you convert audio files in high quality on your Windows as well as Mac system with support to other additional features, Wondershare UniConverter works as the best alternative. Using the software conversion is supported in over 1000 formats, including almost all popular audio formats. You can even extract high-quality audio files from the video using the tool. The software also gives you the option to choose the output file quality as well as other parameters like channel rate. The built-in editor of the software further allows you to trim, add effects, merge, and customize the files in several different ways. Batch conversion is also supported to process multiple files at a time. You can enjoy playing the converted files on your iPhone, Android, and other devices as the transfer option are available with the software.
Using Wondershare UniConverter, you can also download the MP3 version of any YouTube video and can then convert the same to other audio formats if required. Convert any file to MP3 and other audio formats effortlessly and in lossless quality using Wondershare UniConverter.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac
- Convert more than 1,000 formats with a few steps.
- Convert audio/video files in batch without any quality loss.
- Convert any media file to all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- Support 30X faster conversion speed.
- Powerful editing tools: trimming, cropping, adding subtitles, etc.
- Bonus functions in Toolbox: GIF maker, image converter, CD burner, VR Converter, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to convert audio files using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Launch Wondershare UniConverter and add audio files.
Open the software and click on under the Video Converter tab to browse and load the local audio files. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files. Multiple files for batch processing can be added.
Step 2Choose the target format to convert audio.
Expand the drop-down options at the output Format tab at the top-right corner and choose the desired format from the Audio tab. Also, select the output file quality. Further parameters can be edited by clicking on the editing icon.
Step 3Convert audio files to desired formats.
The system location to save the converted files can be selected at the File Location tab. Finally, hit on the Start All button to start with the conversion. On the software interface, the Finished tab can be used to check and manage the processed files.
MP3 is considered to be a universal format owing to its compatibility with almost all devices and players. So if you are looking for programs to convert any audio to MP3, we have shortlisted the common ones as below.
This desktop software is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems and facilitates converting audio files from streaming sites like YouTube, SoundCloud, Deezer and Spotify in MP3 format using the URL. The program also comes with a search feature that can be used to look for your favorite song directly from the interface. The program interface also supports playback of the music files.
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Windows and Mac that allows conversion to all key audio formats, including MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, Apple Lossless, and more. Batch conversion is supported where multiple files can be converted at a time. There is also an option to extract the audio from the video file and export the audio to your iTunes account. Automatic CUE splitting, lossless conversion, option to look for the disk covers, and retaining folder structure are some of the other added features.
Simple yet powerful, the software supports conversion between all key audio formats, including MP3, AAC, AC3, FLAC, OGG, and more. You can even extract MP3 from all major video formats in lossless quality. Using the editor of the software, you can adjust the settings like bit rate, channels, sample, rate, and others. Merging of audio files, removing the unwanted parts, and ringtone personalization can also be done.
Part4. 2 Easier Alternatives to Any Audio Converter Online
In addition to desktop software, several online tools for audio conversion are available as well. These browser-based programs are easier alternatives to Any Audio Converter as they are quick, free, and requires no software download and installation.
Simple and quick conversion between popular audio formats is supported using this online tool. The supported audio formats include MP3, OGG, AAC, and WMA. You can even choose the bitrate of the output files with options including 96K, 128K, 192K, and 320K. In addition to the local files, audio files from YouTube, Vimeo, and MetaCafe can also be extracted using the URL.
When it comes to conversion, AConvert is one of the most popularly used programs with support to an array of file types, including audio. With the tool from your browser-window, audio conversion between all critical formats like MP3, WMA, AAC, and more can be done quickly and easily. Files on the computer, URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox can be added to the program interface for the conversion. The program gives you the option to change the audio bit rate as well as the sample rate if required. The converted files can be downloaded from the program interface.
With multiple options of audio conversion tools available, the choice depends on the files to be processed, editing features required, target format support, and others.