Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.19 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.20 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
9 Top Rated Alternatives to Total Video Converter
If you have used Total Video converter in the past and feel that it is not compatible with your computer, read our full article. We will be looking into some of the best and reliable alternatives to Total Video Converter. It will assist you in switching to a much more matched video converter for your computer and its operating system.
- Part 1. Review: Is Total Video Converter Free
- Part 2. Best Alternatives to Total Video Converter for PC
- Part 3. Quick Overview for 5 Alternatives to Total Video Converter on Windows/Mac
- Part 4. 3 Easy alternatives to Total Video Converter
Total Video Converter has a free version that allows its users to test some more advanced under specific restrictions. Video conversion through the free version will be slow, and there will be a permanent watermark of the brand on the converted video. The premium version will offer the user to burn videos to DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Total Video Converter supports Windows and macOS.
- It can convert your video to over a 1000 different video file formats.
- The app does the job with a 90X faster speed than the average video converter.
- Total Video Converter does not work at full efficiency with the standard PC.
Wondershare UniConverter is compatible with the average household PC and the best alternative to the Total Video Converter tool. It works well with both Windows and macOS-based systems, and you will not find even a tiny drop in quality after the video conversion process. The software is reliable and straightforward to manage, even for the user with limited technical knowledge:
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- The UniConverter converts videos at 90x the speed of conventional tools.
- It supports more than 1000 video file formats.
- You can convert videos to many devices, including iPhone/iPad, Android, HD TV, VR, and Consoles.
- Processed videos can be transferred to an iPhone, Android, and other devices.
- Additional features include video recording, DVD burning, DVD copies, and more.
- Windows and Mac are both supported.
The whole video conversion process requires three steps to finish. The instructions for Wondershare UniConverter are as follows:
Step 1 Install and open Wondershare UniConverter on your computer.
Install Wondershare UniConverter on your respective computer system and run it. The software has three subscription plans, including the Lifetime Plan with a one-time fee.
Step 2 Add the video file for format conversion.
To begin and to add the video that you wish to convert, click on the button to add videos to convert.
Step 3 Choose your desired format to convert videos to.
From there on, you will have the complete freedom to select any file format, new output location, and the video & audio quality. Click on the Output Format option to expand the list of output videos, audio, or device formats.
Step 4 Convert the video file to your desire formats.
Once everything is set, click on the Convert tab to start the format changing procedure, or click on the Start All button to start a batch conversion, which will merely take a few minutes to conclude. Moreover, The UniConverter will allow you to add subtitles for the new video file.
There are video converters commonly available on the internet that can be suitable alternatives to Total Video Converter. Most of these replacements work exceptionally well on a standard computer and compatible with every operating system, including Windows and macOS.
Handbrake is a common video converter free and offers its services on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, and macOS. However, it is not as handy as the more advanced video converters like the UniConverter. It is because Handbrake only converts video in three file formats that are as follows:
You can go through the following steps to convert your video file with Handbrake:
Step 1: Launch Handbrake video converter on your device;
Step 2: From the interface, hit the Open Source tab and then the File button to select the video for conversion;
Step 3: You will be allowed to choose the format, video quality, and dimensions from the interface;
Step 4: After picking your desired settings, click on the Start Encode tab to start the video file format conversion, which will merely take a few minutes.
Movavi Video Converter is one of the most recognizable tools to change the format of a video file. The service is conveniently available for the users of Windows PC and Apple Computers. The UI of the platform is highly intuitive, and it is the reason we consider it is a reliable alternative to Total Video Converter.
You can follow the steps listed below to learn how to use Movavi Video Converter:
Step 1: Download Movavi Video Converter on your PC or Mac and install it before launching it;
Step 2: To select the video file for format conversion, click on + and proceed to the next step;
Step 3: Select the new file format and choose the storage location for the new video file. Click on Convert to initiate the procedure.
iWisoft is a free video conversion application that can convert your video file to much more favorable file formats, including MP4, WMV, and MOV. The whole video conversion process with iWisoft is light, thanks to its user-friendly interface.
The method to manage iWisoft Free Video Converter is listed below:
Step 1: Open the newly installed video converter on your PC;
Step 2: Click on the Add button to import the video file;
Step 3: Click on Profile and the Settings tab to select the changes you want with the new video file;
Step 4: Click on the Start button for the process to begin;
Step 5: The new video will be available at the selected location of your PC.
Miro Video Converter is free and available for every computer-based platform such as Linux, Windows, and macOS. The software can convert any video to a format that is compatible with devices like Android, iPhone, and PS4. You can download Miro Video Converter on your Windows or Mac Computer for free.
You can refer to the instructions mentioned in the following list to know how to use Miro Video Converter:
Step 1: Open Miro Video Converter and click on Choose Files to import the video;
Step 2: Click on Format to select the new file system for the selected video;
Step 3: You can select the new file location for the new video by clicking on the gear icon;
Step 4: Hit the Convert button to start the video format conversion process.
One of the more advanced and handy video converters is AiseeSoft Total Video Converter, which supports both Windows and macOS platforms. The tool can convert and merge multiple video files at 10X speed more than any conventional file conversion program in HD and 4K.
Step 1: Install AiseeSoft from its official website and run it on your system;
Step 2: Click on Add File to pick the intended video to change its file format;
Step 3: Select the format by clicking on Profile and pick any location to store the new video;
Step 4: Click on the Convert push-button to start the format changing procedure;
Step 5: That’s it! After a few minutes, you will find the newly managed video on your PC.
If you wish to avoid the hassle to download high-end tools like Total video converters on your computer, then using an online platform is the best approach. In this section, we will discuss the top 3 easy alternatives to Total Video Converter, along with some instructions to manage them.
2. VidConverter Online
VidConverter is an intuitive web platform to convert video files online. The service can change the file system of your video to the following popular formats: MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, FLV, and WMV.
Please check the step as mentioned to quickly convert your video to the desired file format using the VidConverter Online:
Step 1: Go to http://vidconverteronline.com/en from your computer browser;
Step 2: Select the Convert a Video File tab and proceed to the next step;
Step 3: Click on Upload File to attach the video for file conversion;
Step 4: Choose any video format and quality from the list and click on Convert to start the process;
Step 5: After a successful conversion process, you will be allowed to download the new video file anywhere you like.
File-Conversion is an online platform that allows users to change the file system of any video they want to more than 10 formats. The platform is easy to approach, but you will face a flurry of ads while performing the video conversion process.
You can check out the instructions stated in the list to learn how to use the online video conversion platform:
Step 1: Run your computer browser and access the site with the following URL: https://www.files-conversion.com/. Click on the Select a File tab to attach the video you would like to manage through the online service;
Step 2: Pick your preferred Video Quality, Video Format, and Size before clicking on the Convert button;
Step 3: Download the video to your PC after the conclusion of the file conversion procedure.
Total Video Converter is a useful software that you can use on the internet to perform the file conversion. Still, it is known to have issues while working on an average PC. It is why you should opt for suitable alternatives to the software.
In this article, we have discussed the top 9 alternative video conversion platforms. Though all of them are capable of doing the job, we would still recommend using the UniConverter. It is the reliability and fast-pace video conversion rate of the UniConverter that makes it a standout.