Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
6 Top Rated Alternatives to VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate
VideoSolo Video is though a state of the art video converter, but it is not flawless. Some alternatives are far productive than the software in question. I will be discussing these alternatives in great detail so that you get to choose the best. VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate, with its intuitive interface, can convert any video format to any other. VideoSolo Video Converter is your one-stop-shop for all the video editing needs. With VideoSolo Converter, the conversion has become easy for every user. This article is all about the use of alternatives to VideoSolo Converter and what are their pros and cons.
- Part 1. Review: How to Convert Video to MP4 with VideoSolo Video Converter
- Part 2. Best Alternative to VideoSolo Video Converter
- Part 3. 5 Popular Alternatives to VideoSolo Video Converter
With a support of over 200 formats, VideoSolo Video Converter is one of the best video converters on the market. There is an embedded video editor that can perform the tasks with ease. With this converter, you can easily clip, merge, crop, and rotate videos with perfection.
As far as the website of the program is concerned, the process that has been listed there is pretty easy to follow. You just need to import the video and set the output format. Once done, press the conversion button, and you are good to go.
- The interface is simple and understandable for all.
- The makers claim that it has six times the conversion speed.
- The program is supported by both Mac and Windows.
- The Mac version of the program receives no update at all.
- The media metadata editor does not put in all the information.
- The format support is less than many other editors on the market.
How to Use VideoSolo Video Converter to Convert Video to MP4
The process is simple, and this part of the article will deal with it in great detail. The steps that you need to follow to get the work done are mentioned below.
Step 1: First of all, add the files to the program. You can click the + button on the main interface, add files button on the top left, or drag and drop the video.
Step 2: Select the output format to MP4 from the top left corner. If there is more than one video, then the far right of the video can be clicked to convert each to a separate format.
Step 3: Select the path to save the converted file from the bottom of the window
Step 4: Press the convert all button, and the process ends here.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is a program that surpasses VideoSolo Video Converter with a great margin. It not only has an edge, but the features are far superior as compared to the VideoSolo converter. From video conversion to DVD burn, there is not a single task that this program cannot perform. It is a video toolbox that surpasses all your expectations with flying colors.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Supports about 1000 video formats to convert.
- Supports all the devices that you can think of and related conversion.
- As compared to other video editors, this one is 30 times faster.
- Convert any format to DVD as it supports the burning.
- Built-in editing tools to crop, trim, add effects on videos before burning to disc.
How to use Wondershare Uniconverter to Convert Video to MP4
Step 1 Add the videos.
Open Wondershare UniConverter and go to the Video Converter section. Click on the button on the top left corner to add videos.
Step 2 Choose the output format.
Click the dropdown menu to select the format. Click the Video tab that has all the output formats listed. Select the MP4 output format.
Step 3 Convert the files.
Press the Start All button at the bottom or click on the Convert button beside every video to proceed with the conversion.
So you love free. If the answer is yes, then this is the converter that you have been looking for. The videos can be converted to the codecs that the program supports with cross-platform support. You can also batch scan the codecs with this program.
- The video can be divided into chapters with this program.
- A wide selection of video codecs supports such as denoise and scaling.
- It provides constant quality and bitrate encoding for better results.
- The speed is too slow, and conversion takes time.
- The format support is limited as compared to other programs.
- The device presets are slow to load and increase conversion time.
If you like using the context menu, then this is the program that you should be using. It is fast, efficient, and reliable to match all your needs. The interface is lite, and it makes the conversion process even faster. The customizable usage is all that you need to manage files efficiently.
- It is completely free to use, and code is available on GITHUB.
- Just right-click the file and choose the format to convert.
- Convert images, text files, and videos at the same time.
- The MS .net is required, unlike the other converters on the list.
- The program is known to have issues with anti-virus.
- The interface is not easy to understand and customize.
The program can be used for any application, and it is completely free to use. From quick batch conversions to video mixing, this is a powerful tool that has it all. The better user experience and awesome conversion rate make this program worth it.
- This standalone program meets all the user requirements.
- It has DVD and CD ripping tools for video burning tasks.
- It supports a wide range of formats to choose from.
- The program installs unwanted software programs with it.
- The conversion rate is not as good as paid programs.
- The program is known to cause a blue screen of death error.
With 500 video format support, this is one of the converters that nail it for you. With this program, the visual pulling from the streaming sites has become easy. The wide range of device support also makes it ideal for users. You can also upload the content directly to YouTube with this program.
- Use the program to cut and rotate the clips with ease.
- The videos can be embedded in websites through iframe codes.
- Easily add subtitles to the movies that have been converted.
- The program is only available for window users.
- The file upload to the program is messy and too slow.
- Flash programming slows down your operating system.
This one comes with unique features such as extracting music from the movies. The demo version can also be downloaded to try it before the purchase is made. The digital video player format to share the memories with others is also supported. The total cost of the program is about $47.
- The major device formats, i.e., android and iOS, are supported.
- Trim the video to extract the clips that you want.
- With CUDA support, the conversion is fast and reliable.
- At first glance, the interface is overwhelming for new users.
- All audio and video formats are not supported.
- More functions have to be purchased extra.