Video Converter Alternatives
- 1. Video Converter Alternatives+
- 1.1 AVS Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.2 AnyMP4 Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.3 VideoSolo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.4 VSDC Free Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.5 Apowersoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.6 VideoProc Alternatives
- 1.7 Xilisoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.8 DivX Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.9 Any Video Converter Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.10 iDealshare VideoGo Alternatives Alternatives
- 1.11 Bigasoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.12 MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives
- 1.13 Pazera Free MP4 to AVI converter Alternatives
- 1.14 OJOsoft Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.15 Kigo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.16 Imtoo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.17 Cisdem Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.18 4Videosoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.19 WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Alternatives
- 1.20 Tipard Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.21 Easefab Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.22 Leawo Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.23 Avdshare Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.24 Aiseesoft Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.25 Pavtube Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.26 Winavi Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.27 Prism Video Converter Alternatives
- 1.28 Total Video Converter Alternatives
- 2. Audio Converter Alternatives+
- 3. DVD Converter Alternatives+
Best 6 Alternatives to MacX Video Converter Pro in 2020
When your favorite movie is not compatible with your portable player for the playback, the conversion is the solution. For assisting you with this format conversion process on your Mac, there are several tools available, and MacX Video Converter Pro is one of them. The software supports conversion in all popular formats at a fast speed with added features. More about MacX Video Converter and similar tools are discussed below.
- Part 1. Review: Is MacX Video Converter Pro Safe
- Part 2. Best MacX Video Converter Pro Alternatives to Convert Videos to HD 1080p
- Part 3. Quick Overview for 5 Free Video Converter Similar to MacX Video Converter Pro
MacX Video Converter Pro, as the name suggests, is a Mac-based tool that supports more than 370 codecs that is capable of handling the conversion of almost all media files. The software claims to supports fast speed conversion with support to a wide range of pre-set device-specific profiles as well. Additionally, video and music download from an array of sites is supported, and there is also an option to record using the built-in Mac camera or using a webcam. The software also supports basic editing features. Without any malware, the software is safe to use.
- User-friendly simple interface.
- It supports a wide range of formats and device profiles.
- Video recording is supported through a built-in Mac camera.
- Video and audio download from popular sites.
- Editing features are limited.
- Download features do not work properly on a few of the sites.
- The free trial version support limited features and options.
- The conversion speed is not very fast, which is contrary to what they claim.
- The audio is not automatically recorded.
MacX Video Converter Pro is a decent tool that supports basic media file conversion with a few added features. If you are looking for high-quality conversion in HD 1080p quality in an effortless manner, Wondershare UniConverter works as the best alternative. This versatile software is available for download on all the latest Windows and Mac systems and supports over 1000 profiles and devices for the process. The tool gives you the freedom to select the output quality with support to 1080p HD, 4K, and more along with other file parameters in lossless quality. When you need multiple files with the same configuration, batch processing saves time and effort. APEXTRANS technology makes the software 30X faster than its competitors. There is a complete built-in editor that allows cutting, crop, add watermark, rotate, and work with other tools. Video downloads from over 10,000 sites, video recording, video transfer, DVD burning are some of the other features.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter Windows/Mac
- Convert more than 1,000 formats with a few steps.
- Convert audio/video files in batch without any quality loss.
- Convert any media file to all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- Support 30X faster conversion speed.
- Bonus functions in Toolbox: GIF maker, image converter, CD burner, VR Converter, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to convert videos to HD 1080p using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1Launch the software and add files to convert.
Open the Wondershare UniConverter software and load the video files to be converted by clicking on the button on the Video Converter tab. You can also drag and drop the files to the interface.
Step 2Choose the format and HD 1080p quality.
Expand the drop-down menu at the Output Format tab at the top-right corner of the interface and select the desired output format at the Video tab. From the list of supported output quality, you can choose 1080p. Clicking on the editing icon further opens a Setting window from where you can select the quality and other file parameters.
Step 3Convert videos to HD 1080p.
Choose a desktop location at the File Location tab to save the converted files and finally click on the Start All button.
If you want to explore more options, there are several other similar tools like MacX Video Converter Pro available. A list of the top 5 is given below.
With support to more than 1000 formats, this Windows and Mac software allows the conversion of almost all media files in lossless quality. You can keep the converted file quality as needed ranging from HD to 4K. Batch conversion is supported along with basic editing features.
- Support over 1000 formats for lossless quality conversion
- Video editor with filters and options to add effects
- Option to add external subtitles and 3D effect to the video
- Allows adding a single of the multi-audio track
- The free version support limited features
- No option for DVD ripping
Conversion of video files between all key formats can be done effortlessly using the Tipard software. Quality can be selected as desired with the option for conversion to devices. Videos can be enhanced as well as edited using the built-in tools. Videos can be optimized by choosing the file settings
- Support to over 300 formats for conversion in high quality
- Option to edit video parameters like aspect ratio, resolution, and others
- Video editing tools available
- Batch conversion supported
- Conversion quality is low in comparison to the other tools
- Pricy software
This is a Windows-based tool that supports video conversion, encoding, downloading, editing, and more video-related features. Videos in 4K, 1080, HD, and others can be quickly converted to the desired format along with support to pre-set device profiles. Batch conversion is supported for multiple file processing at a time. Customization of videos can be achieved using the built-in editor.
- More than 500 formats and devices supported for the conversion.
- Built-in editor with features like split-screen, trim, crop, merge, rotate, and others.
- Screen recording option.
- Video downloads from more than 300 sites.
- Only Windows version available
- Limited language support
A simple and user-friendly interface makes the software popular among the users for the conversion of widely used video and audio formats. The software feature a built-in player that supports playback and also allows to take snapshots. Batch conversion, video enhancing, and editing are additional features. The Ultimate version of the software further supports DVD ripping and the option to add external subtitles and audio tracks.
- Option for video customization.
- Free trial version available.
- Fast download speed.
- Support for popular formats and devices.
- Additional and advanced features are limited.
- The free version supports limited features.
Free to use, this simple conversion tool supports all widely used formats and devices like MKV, MP4, MPEG, Sony, and more. The conversion speed is fast, and you can choose the output quality ranging from 1080p to 4K. 2D to 3D conversion is also supported by editing and enhancing options.
- Free software with more than 200 formats and devices support for lossless quality conversion
- Personalize media files using features like split, merge, trim, crop and more
- Option for video and audio customization
- 2D to 3D conversion supported
- Only available for Windows system
- Limited additional features
With multiple choices available, you can choose the software that best meets your conversion requirements.