Best 6 Alternatives to Xilisoft Video Converter
With a wide range of media players and devices available, it is important to have the right video format that can be played on these devices. So if you have videos in incompatible formats, video conversion tools are required and one such popular program is Xilisoft Video Converter. Compatible with Windows and Mac this desktop software supports format conversion between popular files. Know more about Xilisoft Video Converter and the best alternatives.
- Part 1. What Can Xilisoft Video Converter Help Us
- Part 2. Best Xilisoft Video Converter Alternative to Convert Video
- Part 3. 5 Other Software Similar to Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac
Compatible with all latest versions of Windows and Mac systems, Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is a decent conversion tool with support to over 160 video and audio formats. An array of additional features is also supported that makes Xilisoft as a complete multimedia toolbox.
Key features of the software:
- Supports more than 160 video and audio formats for the conversion
- Popular image formats supported for the conversion
- Conversion to specific devices also supported for optimized conversion.
- Support converting HD videos of up to 1080p as well as 4K video
- 2D, as well as 3D videos, can also be converted
- Facilitates basic video editing features like clipping videos, merging files, adding subtitles, adding special effects, and others
- Windows and Mac compatibles
If you are in search of an alternative to Xilisoft Video Converter full, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) as the best choice. This versatile program allows converting your multimedia files in a hassle-free and quick manner. More than 1000 formats are supported for the conversion along with preset devices. Batch processing allows converting multiple files at a time with lossless quality videos. The built-in editor ensures that you can customize the videos as desired and also transfer them to an array of devices.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Conversion to more than 1000 formats and preset devices supported
- Batch processing with lossless quality files
- Video transfer to an array of devices like iPhone, Android, and others
- Video download from more than 10,000 sites supported including YouTube, Vimeo, and others
- Video recording, DVD burning, compression, and other features supported
- Built-in video editor allows to trim, crop, cut, add effects, add watermark, and perform other editing functions
- Windows and Mac support
Steps to convert videos using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Run the software and add video files
Open the Wondershare UniConverter software and click on the +Add Files to browse and add the videos. You can also drag and drop the files.
Step 2 Choose the output format
The list of supported formats can be checked by opening the drop-down menu at Convert all files to: tab at the top-right corner. Choose the desired format from the Video, Audio, or Device list.
Step 3 Convert videos
Clicking on the Convert All button will convert all the added files to the selected format. The files will save to the desktop at the location selected on the Output tab while on the interface it will save to the Converted tab.
A list of other programs similar to Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is available and we have shortlisted the top 5 as below.
Available for Windows and Mac, Gihosoft Total Video Converter supports over 1000 formats for conversion to popular videos, audio, and devices. Editing features like trim, merge, rotate, crop, and others are also supported and easy to use. Videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and over 1000 other sites can be downloaded for offline playback. DVD burning and transfer of videos to an array of devices are the additional features.
- Conversion support to all major formats
- Quick conversion
- Support to a wide range of editing features
- It is an outdated program without ant latest update
- Output video quality is not as good as other programs
- The interface looks outdated
To convert your video files in AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, and other popular formats in a few simple steps, this works as good software. Conversion to popular audio formats like MP3, WMA, AC3, and others along with device-specific conversion is also supported. Batch processing is supported and you can also extract the audio from the video file. There is an option to select the file parameters like bit rate, frame rate, resolution, and others. The software is compatible with Windows and features a user-friendly interface.
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Option to change the file parameters
- Batch processing supported
- No Mac version available
- Limited format support in comparison to the other programs
- No option for video editing
This desktop software is available for download on Windows and Mac and supports popular and advanced formats including WebM, MKV, AVCHD, and many others. Using the software audio can be extracted from the video files and the built-in editor support features like trim, crop, and others. Device-specific conversion is supported and there is also an option to take a picture from the video. The simple interface and fast conversion make the program popular among the users.
- Support for basic and advanced features
- Option to extract audio from videos
- Capture pictures from videos
- Prices are high in comparison to the other similar software
- No option for video download
- Limited additional features
This is an all-in-one video tool that supports conversion, editing, and other functions. More than 1000 formats are supported for taking care of all types of format conversion and the editing features include trimming, merging, cropping, adjusting, adding effects, and others. Not only local, but the videos from the online sharing sites, camcorders, and other devices can also be converted. Audio conversion along with editing is also supported by the program.
- Support for multiple platform and devices
- Support video conversion of 2D, 3D, and 4D formats
- Lossless quality conversion
- No option to burn videos to a DVD
For converting your videos to an array of popular video, audio, and device, this is a good program. You can even import and add RMVB and RM video and audio files and convert them in lossless quality. DVDs can be ripped to all popular formats and there is also an option to burn your digital files to DVD, SVCD, and VCD. Additional features include video merging, multiplex, demultiplex, record desktop, download videos, and others.
- Fast conversion speed
- Multi-language support
- Conversion to an array of devices and formats supported
- Does not allow running multiple sessions at a time
Analyze your video conversion requirements and choose the software that best matches your requirements.