Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
For Apple and Android users, you often worry about the compatibility between your Apple devices and the downloaded/recorded videos. However with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, you can easily make any video compatible with your iPhone/iPad/Android devices. Please follow the steps below to convert any video for your iPhone/iPad/Android Device.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Convert Video to Mobile Devices
Step 1 Add the videos.
Before you start, you need to add the videos to Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
1. Go to the Converting tab of the Convert section, then click the Add Files button at the top-left corner.
2. A File Explorer dialog box will open from where you can select the files you want to convert.
3. Click the Open button to add the files. Learn More About Adding Media Files >
Step 2 Choose the output format.
1. Click the drop-down icon beside Convert all files to: to enter the drop down list of the output format.
2. Click the Device tab to enter the interface which shows all kinds of output formats for different devices.
3. Choose the device brand like Apple.
4. Choose the model of the brand with default parameters or customized parameters, double-click it. Then, the selected output format will be shown at the right side of the Converting window.
Step 3 Convert the videos to the compatible format for iPhone/iPad/Android Device.
Click the Convert All button in the bottom-right corner to start processing the videos. Or you can click the Convert button at the right of each video to convert the related videos one by one.
Tips: You can turn on the switch High Speed Conversion to speed up the conversion.
Step 4 Find the converted videos and transfer them to your iPhone/iPad/Android Device.
1. After the conversion completes, find the converted files in the Converted tab.
2. Click the folder icon to open the output folder from where you can find the converted videos.