UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
Convert videos to any format
If you have some videos on your computer that you want to convert to a different extension so you can watch them on your favorite media player or device, you need an efficient and robust tool that recognizes and offers a plethora of file types to choose from. Wondershare UniConverter supports more than 1000 formats and can be considered one of the best conversion programs available today. Here is how you can use Wondershare UniConverter to convert the source footages to your favorite format with few easy steps.
Convert Videos to Any Format - Wondershare UniConverter (Win) User Guide
Step 1 Add the videos.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your PC, check and ensure that the Video Converter category is selected in the left pane, click Add Files from the right window, and import the video(s) that you want to convert.
Step 2 Choose an output format.
Open the Output Format menu from the lower section of the main window, go to the Video tab, select your preferred output format from the list in the left, and click a resolution from the right.
Step 3 Convert the videos.
Make sure that the High Speed Conversion button from the top-right corner is turned on, choose a destination folder in the File Location field at the bottom, and click Convert (or Start All for more than one file).
Step 4 Access the converted videos.
Go to the Finished tab from the top, and click Open from the right side of the converted videos in the list that the interface has.
Step 5 Share the converted videos to YouTube/Vimeo directly.
You can upload the converted videos to YouTube and Vimeo directly after the conversion. Click the Share icon, and you can see the YouTube and Vimeo option, choose one to share your videos.
You'll get an Authorize window, choose the Allow option and log in your YouTube or Vimeo account. After that, you'll back to Wondershare UniConverter and see a pop-up window, from where you can choose video category, edit video title, description, tags, and privacy. After all, information completed, click on the Publish button to publish the video to your YouTube channel or Vimeo account.
If you want to change the audio track, you need to choose the MP4 or MOV format as the output format firstly. Then, choose the Audio track tab and click the Add button to choose the audio file from the local file folder. After adding the audio file, you can switch to select the audio tracks that you need.