Tips&Tricks for Background Remover
- 1.1 Best Background Remover APP
- 1.2 Remove Image Background Mac
- 1.3 Remove Background
- 1.4 JPG Background Remover
- 1.5 Background Removal Software
- 1.6 Batch Background Removal
- 1.7 Remove Image Background in PhotoShop
- 1.8 Remove Image Background Online
- 1.9 Make PNG Transparent
- 1.10 Remove Image Background in Canva
- 1.11 Remove White Background
- 1.12 Remove Background from Logo
- 1.13 Remove Image Background in Paint
- 1.14 Remove Image Background in PowerPoint
- 1.15 Remove Image Background in Illustrator
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
- Game Lovers
How to Remove Background in Illustrator
by Christine Smith • 2023-06-01 14:10:24 • Proven solutions
Illustrator by Adobe is a popular tool that is used for creating vector graphics. Though the program is not known for image editing, ways and techniques are using which your image background can be removed. So, if you have Adobe Illustrator installed on your system, you can use it for background removal. Learn more about how to remove background in Illustrator and other programs below.
- Part 1. How to remove white background in Illustrator
- Part 2. The easiest way to erase background from pictures without Illustrator
- Part 3. 3 easy-to-use Illustrator Alternative to remove and change background color from pictures in one click
How to Batch Remove Background from Photos with One Click
Find more video ideas from Wondershare Video Community.
Part 1. How to remove white background in Illustrator
Different methods can be used for removing the image background in Illustrator- Clipping Mask, image trace, ad others.
Steps on how to make the background transparent using Image Trace of illustrator:
Step 1: Launch the Illustrator tool and from the File in the main menu bar choose Open to browse and import the image to be processed.
Step 2: Next, choose the Select tool represented by a black mouse cursor and then tap on the image on the artboard to select the same.
Step 3: You now need to open the Image Trace panel by clicking on Windows > Image Trace (in Illustrator CC version). For the earlier versions, choose Object > Live Trace > Tracing Options
Step 4: Next, you need to choose the Color for the mode and choose the maximum number of colors.
Step 5: Click on the Trace option present at the lower-right corner. The image will be scanned and an outline will be created that will be converted into vector graphics.
Step 6: Tap on Expand for converting the image into vector objects. Outlines in different colors will appear around the image.
Step 7: Ungrouping of the objects in the picture now needs to be done. You can tap on the image using the Select Tool and then click on Object from the menu bar and then select Ungroup.
Step 8: Next, choose the background objects using the Select Tool and then tap on the Delete button.
Step 9: Finally, click on File > Save as and then choose the file name and the format and click on the Save button.
Step 10: You can export the processed image as a PNG file by clicking on File > Export > file name> format> Save.
Part 2. The easiest way to erase background from pictures without Illustrator
The process for removing the background using Illustrator requires multiple steps and knowledge of the tool functions. If you are looking for an easier and quicker way, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter. This powerful software is completable with Windows and Mac and automatically removes background using AI technology. The interface is user-friendly and the process is fast.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
Automatically removes image background
Support to JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF formats
Multiple files can be processed at a time using the batch mode of the software
Image details can be checked
Simple and quick process
Support to multiple other functions like editing, compression, video download, and more
Support to Windows and Mac
Steps to remove the background using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Open Wondershare Background Remover
After launching the software choose the Background Remover option from the Toolbox section on the main interface.
Step 2 Import images
To browse and add the images, click on Add Files icon. You can also tap on the center + sign or simply drag and drop the images to the interface.
Step 3 Remove background
Tapping on the Click to check details option on the image will let you check the image by opening a new pop-up window. The File Location tab will let you choose the folder to save the file.
Click on the Start button to start removing the background from the added images.
Part 3. 3 easy-to-use Illustrator Alternative to remove and change background color from pictures in one click
Below listed are some online tools that work as easy-to-use alternatives to Illustrator for removing image background.
To remove the background from your images on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems, this is a popularly used tool. Supporting batch mode, the program allows removing the background from the pictures automatically. Working from the browser interface, the tool is simple and quick to use.
Steps on how to remove image background online using RemoveBG:
- Open remove.bg and click on Upload Image to browse and add the image. You can also drop the file to the interface.
- The tool will start processing your file and remove its background.
- The preview of the processed file can be checked at the interface. Click on the Download button to save the image with the removed background to the local system.
2. Clipping Magic
To remove the background of your image in one click, this is one of the most widely used tools. Working from your browser, the tool is free and allows you to select the portion to be kept as well as removed. You can even crop the image to get the desired part. The free version allows downloading a limited size file while for the higher size you need to purchase the subscription.
Steps on how to remove background from images online free using Clipping Magic:
- Launch Clipping Magic and add an image by clicking on the UPLOAD IMAGE button. Drag and drop also function here.
- The added image can be seen at the interface and here the functions like keep, remove, hair tools and others can be used to choose the desired image portion.
- Tap on the Download button for the tool to start processing and make the image available for download.
This is a simple to use online tool that helps you to change the original image background to transparent, solid-colored, or as another image. Pre-set for several sites and social media are also available to choose from. You can further select the padding as needed and the option to fit the size so the result is also there. The processed image can be downloaded in low resolution for free while for high-resolution download, you need to purchase the credits. Supported formats include JPG, PNG, and WebP while the maximum supported size is 10MB, and image resolution is 4.2Mpx.
Steps on how to easily remove bg from images free using PhotoScissors:
- Launch photoscissors.com and tap on the Upload Image button to add the desired image.
- After the image is uploaded, choose from the background pre-set or as transparent, solid color, or another image.
- Tap on the Download button at the top corner on the right-hand side and download for free in low resolution.
Your complete video toolbox