- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert GIF to Other Format+
- 2. Convert Other Format to GIF+
- 2.1 Make a GIF for Instagram
- 2.2 Convert Video to GIF on iPhone
- 2.3 Convert Video to GIF on Android
- 2.4 Convert Video to GIF
- 2.5 Post A GIF on Instagram
- 2.9 Image to GIF Online Converter
- 2.10 Add Text to GIF
- 2.11 Convert Image to GIF
- 2.12 Convert JPG to GIF
- 2.13 Convert JPEG to GIF
- 2.14 Convert PNG to GIF
- 2.15 Convert Movie to GIF
- 2.16 Convert iPhone Video to GIF
- 2.17 Facebook GIFs
- 2.18 How to Upload GIF to Facebook
- 2.19 Convert WebM to GIF
- 2.20 Convert Dailymotion to GIF
- 2.21 Convert MKV to GIF
- 2.22 Convert FLV to GIF
- 2.23 Convert Quicktime to GIF
- 2.24 Convert Video to GIF in Photoshop
- 3. Edit and Other GIF Tips+
- 3.1 Add GIF to PowerPoint
- 3.2 Online GIF Maker for
- 3.3 Easy Way to Make GIF Wallpaper
- 3.4 Top 11 GIF Compressor
- 3.5 Reduce GIF Size on Windows/Mac
- 3.6 Top 10 Screen to GIF Converters
- 3.7 What is GIF
- 3.8 How to Make Your Own GIF
- 3.9 Top 8 GIF Website
- 3.10 How to Crop GIF
- 3.11 How to Edit Animated GIF
- 3.12 Top 7 Methods to Combine GIFs
- 3.13 Top 7 Ways to Make Animated GIF in Email
10 Recommended Solutions to Convert iPhone Video to GIF
Thanks to mobile technology, it’s now easy to record videos using your smartphone or tablet on-the-go. With an iPhone, you can create high-quality videos and share them online with your friends. However, most iPhones capture videos in MPEG-4/ format. Although this format offers excellent image quality, it comes with significant storage space. So, instead of compressing it and losing the overall video quality, why not change iPhone video to GIF format? GIFs are simple to understand, funny, and sums up a whole video clip perfectly. Therefore, keep reading to learn how to convert iPhone video to GIF effortlessly.
- Part 1. Simple Steps to Convert iPhone Video to GIF with Best Video Converter
- Part 2. 6 Free Ways to Convert iPhone Video to GIF
- Part 3. Other 3 Tools to Convert iPhone Video to GIF
With the Wondershare UniConverter, transcoding your iPhone video to GIF format has never been easier. It’s a simple app to install and use and supports plenty of video formats. On top of iPhone videos, you can make GIFs from Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry, digital cameras, Huawei, and more. You can also customize GIFs by adding watermarks, text fonts, resizing, and changing the frame rate.
Wondershare UniConverter - Ultimate GIF Maker
- Convert iPhone video to GIF quickly and easily.
- Customizes GIFs by adding text, watermarks, resizing, and more.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile Toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to convert iPhone video to GIF format with lossless quality using Wondershare GIF Maker:
Step 1 Launch the GIF-Making tool.
After running the Wondershare GIF Maker, connect your iPhone to your computer. Now on the app, click the Toolbox and then tap the GIF Maker.
Step 2 Add your iPhone videos.
Next, click the Video to GIF tab on the GIF Maker window. After that, click the to start adding your video from the connected iPhone.
Step 3 Customize your iPhone video.
Now it’s time to personalize your iPhone files. To do that, manually enter the frame size, resolution, and GIF duration. You can also drag the GIF timeline to set duration.
Step 4 Convert iPhone video to GIF.
Start by setting a folder destination under the Save to section and then tap the Create GIF button. Wondershare GIF Maker will create your GIF file in seconds.
Nothing beats the convenience you get while using a nice, dedicated mobile app. Well, that’s what you’ll get with these six iPhone Video to GIF converters:
1. Video to Gif
Video to Gif is a lightweight mobile app that makes GIFs for free. Here, you can import iCloud or local videos before converting to GIF. Even more convenient, you can make GIFs from YouTube URLs. But it’s not only videos because users can also import several photos and convert then to GIF as well. After that, you can apply effect templates, reverse, rotate, add text, and more. And after everything, you can share GIFs on your social media account.
- Simple to use.
- Lots of customization options.
- A few ads.
- Can’t make GIFs longer than 15 seconds.
GIPHY is a highly-rated GIF maker that also doubles up as a GIF keyboard. With it, you’ll easily make GIFs and stickers for your favorite social media platform. You can customize GIFs by adding subtitles, stickers, effects, filters, and many other beautifications. After making your custom GIF, you can text it to friends or share them on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Pinterest, and more.
- Extensive GIF customization tools.
- Simple to use.
- Vast GIF library.
- Repetitive GIFs and stickers.
- Significant storage space.
3. GIF Maker
GIF Maker is a free GIF Maker for iPhones and iPads that boasts of rave reviews on the App Store. With this nice app, you can make your own Boomerang, GIFs, or even memes. You can even directly download and customize some trending GIFs. Speaking of customizing GIFs, you can add texts, fonts, filters, stickers, and more. Overall, it’s a beautiful GIF maker.
- It can converts videos and photos to GIFs.
- Customize GIF settings easily.
- Simple and lightweight app.
- The free version has limited features.
- Ad-laden interface.
4. GIF Keyboard for iPhone
Boasting of over 100,000 GIF and emoji library, GIF Keyboard is certainly a beautiful app for iPad, iPhone, and iMessage. With this lightweight app, you can chat with friends on iMessage, Instagram, WhatsApp, email, Pinterest, and more. What’s more, this app supports batch messaging of amazing GIFs.
- Straightforward app.
- It has lots of emoji and GIF stickers.
- Lightweight app.
- The free version is limited.
- Poor customer service.
5. GIF Maker
GIF Maker is an image and video to GIF maker cum editor. It can create funny GIFs easily from images and videos and then share them on social media channels. On this application, you can adjust videos by cutting and cropping before making your GIF. After creating a GIF, you can apply effects, filters, texts, and so much more. Long story short; GIF Maker is an excellent animation maker to have.
- Excellent GIF customization tools.
- Simple to use.
- Fast conversions.
- GIF speed can be too fast or too slow.
- The free version has limited features.
If you’re ready to start playing with cool GIFs, download ImgPlay today. With this robust app, you can make GIFs from local videos, GIFs, or even live pictures. It also comes with GIF editing features such as cutting, cropping, adding text, etc. And after creating GIFs, ImgPlay will instantly share them to Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and more.
- An Instant GIF sharing feature.
- Nice customization options.
- It allows file format conversions.
- Inefficient compression.
- It lacks basic features.
Besides the dedicated mobile apps, you can also convert iPhone video to GIF using these online tools. They are free, feature-rich, and straightforward.
Wondershare Filmora Online is another ad-free, simple, but powerful GIF-making site. Here, you’ll get hundreds of free GIFs to share with friends at will. Even better, you can make custom GIFs on its easy UI. To make your GIFs stand out, you can crop, resize, apply texts, etc. Generally, I find very few negatives on this GIF making site.
Lastly, you can make GIFs online free using GIFMaker. It can create some unique animated avatars and icons from image and video formats. Besides, this tool is an excellent GIF editor that can resize, reverse, merge, and more. Furthermore, it’s straightforward to use for any pro or novice photographer.
Have you already made up your mind on which GIF maker to use? I know you have. But if not, I recommend Wondershare UniConverter. It’s simple, fast, and feature-rich. So, get your iPhone videos ready and start transcoding them to GIF today!
* Some of the above codec formats may need to be supported by system.