- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
If you have lots of FLV videos downloaded from video-sharing websites like YouTube, Hulu, etc. and want to convert them to VOB format for burning a DVD or other purpose, there is an all-in-one app to help you out. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, supporting both video covnersion and DVD burning, enables you to convert FLV to VOB and burn FLV to DVD in a quick and straightforward way.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert FLV to VOB on Windows
There're both Windows and Mac version for Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, make sure to download the right version to your PC and follow the wizard to install it. Next, launch it to start FLV to VOB process. Note that the instructions below are based on Windows version and the Mac also functions almost the same.
Step 1 Add FLV Files to Wondershare FLV to VOB Converter
To load FLV files to this app, you have 2 optional ways:
- Hit the option in the primary interface and choose the target FLV videos from PC to load.
- Directly drag and drop your wanted FLV files to the program.
All added files will be shown as thumbnails in the program window, you can edit the video name, add subtitles, or merge them into one big file.
Step 2 Select VOB as Output Format
Hit the icon besides Convert all files to: to pop up the format list, then select VOB under Video category and choose a video resolution in the right.
Note: If you want to burn FLV to DVD, you need to enter into the burning interface by hitting the Burn tab in Step 1. Next, in the Template pane on the right side, select one of your favorite template to make your DVD menu and click Burn on the bottom-right corner of the interface to starn burning DVD.
Step 3 Start Video Conversion
On the lower-right corner of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, there is a Convert button. Just hit it to initiate FLV to VOB conversion directly.
Ok, it's done. Just let this app do the rest things. A few minute later, you can get a .vob file or a DVD disc with the same digital content. And if you're confused at the steps, here's a video tutorial for your guidance.