- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
Recommend Ways in Converting Video to Live Photo
There are droves of people out there tirelessly looking for the best way to convert video to live photos. It undoubtedly can turn quite hectic if you lack better leads for appropriate programs that convert video to live photos. Fortunately, you just found yourself on the right page. In this article, we shall give you a thorough guide on how to convert video to live photos.
- Part 1. The Easy Steps to Convert Live Photos to Videos on Your iPhone
- Part 2. How to Convert Video to Live Photo Online Free
- Part 3. Easiest Way to Convert Live Photos to Videos -Wondershare Uniconverter
With the iPhone becoming a leading Apple mobile device globally, its usability is undoubtedly immense. There is a multiplicity of people sharing videos in high volumes daily. However, Live Photos are known to rock most of our iPhone gallery. If you want to share your live photos with friends conveniently, it’s good to convert them to video or GIF. The following steps explain how you can convert live photos to videos on your iPhone.
Method 1: Save Live Photos as Video
This method is only available for iOS 13 and above.in this method, there no need for third-party software as it involves one tap on your iPhone.
Step 1: On your iPhone, navigate to the Photos app and open the target Live Photo. Locate and hit the Share button.
Step 2: The Share options will subsequently display. Choose the Save as a Video option. The Photos app will automatically create a new video from the live photo. You will find the newly created video next to the respective live photo. This video file will also include audio.
Method 2: Use Shortcuts to Save as Video
It is not uncommon for the scores of users to use shortcuts to create videos from live photos. However, the downside is the fact that Apple prohibits the download of shortcuts from the internet, especially if they pose a threat to your device. If you try to launch the shortcut, your iPhone device will notify you that the settings block the third party shortcut from running. To bypass this hindrance, navigate to device Settings>Shortcuts and enable the Allow Untrusted Shortcuts option. From the subsequent pop-ups, hit Allow, and you are now good to proceed with a third party shortcut.
In this guide, we are going to use Convert LivePhotos to Video shortcut.
Step 1: Hit the shortcut link on your device and click the Get Shortcut.
Step 2: Now, scroll down the Shortcut page and hit the Add Untrusted Shortcut option. The shortcut will then be added to your library.
Step 3: Under the Library tab, locate and choose the Convert LivePhotos to Video.
Step 4: The camera roll will then open. Tap the album containing the live target photo and tap that photo to see the preview.
Step 5: Select the Choose, and the third party shortcut will convert your live photo to a video file. Find the newly created video under the Recents albums.
There are plenty of excellent tools that can convert video to live photos. However, most of them require payments to access their services. On the other end, most free software is known for substandard services. Fortunately, there is a handful of excellent free online software that can convert video to live photos, as listed below.
1. Lively converter
Lively converter: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lively-converter/id1446756292 is a useful free online converter that can convert video to live photo, live photo to video or GIFs. This app is only available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- It is a free application.
- It requires iOS 10.0 or later versions.
- It freezes up and never saves the Live Photo once the conversion is complete.
2.LP - Live Image to Video and GIF
LP - Live Image to Video and GIF: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lp-live-photo-to-video-gif/id1060868165 is a simple yet functional converter. This program helps users export live photos to video, GIF, and still images and vice versa. It is available on App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- It supports the export of multiple Live Photos at once.
- It offers several settings to customize the exported videos: live Photos and GIFs.
- It requires iOS versions 10.0 and above.
- Requires an in-app purchase to get rid of ads.
3. Google Photos
Google Photos: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-photos/id962194608 is a free video to live online photo converter available only for iPhone and iPad. With this program, you can create movies, collages, GIFs, live albums, and plenty of other media files with ease.
- It offers advanced editing options.
- It offers smart sharing.
- Only available for iPhone and iPad.
As you can see, the conversion of live photos to videos using the programs mentioned above and methods is somehow complicated and inconvenient. Besides, these methods are suitable for portable devices like the iPhone and iPad. What if you want to convert bulk live photos or videos on your PC? Yes, it could prove a hard nut to crack if those are the only options in mind. However, everything becomes seamless if you use Wondershare UniConverter. The program has a powerful GIF function that simplifies the conversion of live photos to videos or GIFs and vice versa. With the assortment of integrated functionalities, your entire conversion experience becomes unmatchable.
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one Tool
- Directly convert live photos to videos, such as MP4, MKV VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV in batch.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- Support 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Open GIF Maker.
Download, install and run Wondershare Uniconverter on your PC. Go to the Toolbox section and click the GIF Maker link. The GIF Maker window will open, and the Video to GIF will be the default selection. click to switch to Photos to GIF tab.
Step 2 Add Live Photos.
On the GIF Maker window, hit the File button and subsequently select the live photo you want to convert to video.
Step 3 Customize GIF.
Under the chosen image, adjust the output size, and frame rate to suit your needs. Also, provide a convenient save path beside the File Location instruction.
Step 4 Create Video.
When satisfied with the settings, hit the Create GIF button to trigger the conversion from live photo to video/GIF.