- 1. Vimeo&Dailymotion Video Editing+
- 1.1 How to Upload HD Videos to Vimeo at Fast Speed
- 1.2 How to Add Subtitles on Vimeo in Easy Steps (Most Recommended)
- 1.3 Top 15 Vimeo Converter in 2020 You Can't Miss
- 1.4 How to Convert Vimeo to MP4 in Top 12 Converters Recommended
- 1.5 Top 13 Vimeo to MP3 Converters in 2020 You Should Know
- 1.6 Top 5 Vimeo to Mov Converters Recommended in 2020
- 1.7 Full Review on Youtube VS Vimeo VS Dailymotion: Which is Better?
- 1.8 Convert Dailymotion to MP4 with Top 7 Free Online Converters You Should Know
- 1.9 Top 7 MP3 Converter for Dailymotion Online and Desktop 2020
- 1.10 Top 7 Free Online Dailymotion Converter Recommended You Can't Miss in 2020
- 1.11 8 Best Free Youtube Converter and Dailymotion Converter You Should Try
- 2. Other Tips&Tricks+
- 2.1 How to Download Vimeo 4K Videos in Easy Steps
- 2.2 How to Chromecast Vimeo Video Using Android App in an Easy Way
- 2.3 How to Convert Vimeo to Avi at Top Speed You Should Know
- 2.4 How to Download and Convert Vimeo to Instagram at Top Speed
- 2.5 Full Review on Vimeo VS YouTube: Which Video Platform is Better
- 2.6 Convert2mp3 Online Video Converter: Full Review in 2020
- 2.7 Youtube MP3 Converter For Dailymotion You Need to Try
How to Upload HD Videos to Vimeo Easily
Most people are not happy with the time it takes to upload video content to Vimeo and other video sharing sites. What supposed to be a quick and easy last step to sharing a video you have created with the world often takes hours to complete. In this post, you will learn how to upload HD videos to Vimeo at a fast speed. You will also learn how to convert your videos to Vimeo HD videos with Wondershare Uniconverter and upload them to Vimeo. Let’s begin.
- Part 1. Introduction to Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Upload HD Videos to Vimeo in Easy Steps
Initially known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate,Wondershare UniConverter is a complete file converter and video editing tool that is compatible with Windows and Mac system. With this tool, you can compress videos to a smaller size without losing or reducing its quality; you can also edit videos by trimming, cropping, and adding watermarks, subtitles, and other special effects to make your video more professional and attractive.
Also, you can change your video resolution, format, encoder, quality, and bit rate effortlessly. Apart from that, the tool can perform many other functions like video downloading, screen recording, DVD burning, GIF making, and converting files from one format to another. Finally, you can download it for free and use it to convert and edit videos for Vimeo in a fast and efficient way.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Best Video Toolbox
- Download Vimeo videos as well as other online videos from 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically .
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
To maximize your storage space and make your Vimeo videos play well and upload at a faster speed, you can convert your videos before you upload them on the platform. Here is where Wondershare UniConverter comes in handy as it will help you convert or reduce the size of your videos for Vimeo without losing quality. Follow the steps below to convert your videos with the tool.
Step 1 Load the Videos You Want to Convert.
After downloading and installing and launching the Wondershare UniConverter, go to the Convert tab, click on the “Add Files” button to add videos, or drag-and-drop all the videos you want to convert to the main window directly. Note that all videos you imported will show as thumbnails in the item tray.
Step 2 Edit Videos and Set Vimeo HD Settings
This tool will also allow you to edit videos before you convert them. To do that, click on the edit images on the video thumbnail to open the video editor window and edit the videos according to your needs. You may add watermarks, effects, and subtitles. To do that, click on the third icon. If you do not need those things, skip them. Select the video output format by clicking on the upturned triangle by the “Convert all files to” option. Then, from the drop-down list, pick Video > Vimeo>HD.
Step 3 Convert Your Video to Vimeo HD.
Click on the “Convert All” button to start the converting process at once to convert videos to Vimeo HD. Once it is converted, you can log in to the Vimeo account under Converted and share the video to Vimeo directly to upload your high definition videos to Vimeo.
Note: You can also download Vimeo videos using Wondershare UniConverter. Just go to Download and paste the Vimeo video link, and it will be downloaded.
Step 4 Log in to your Vimeo account.
If you have an account, click on login and supply your login details to get into your Vimeo account. If you do not have an account with Vimeo, create a new account and supply the information Vimeo requires. After logging into your account, click on the upload link to open the upload page where you can upload your videos.
Step 5 Upload HD Video to Vimeo.
The moment you open the upload page, you can proceed to upload your Vimeo HD video. However, you should not allow the items on this page to confuse you, so read the instructions there and act. Select the video you want to upload, to do that, click on "Choose a File to Upload" tab to open the upload dialog box. Select the Vimeo HD video file that you created and then click on "Select." The moment you select the Vimeo HD video file that you want to upload, the video upload will start immediately. You will see the progress bar giving you the estimate of the time it will take to upload the entire video to Vimeo. This time duration depends on the speed of your internet connection.
Make sure you have the authority to upload the videos you wish to upload. Note that you have the authority to upload the videos that you produced personally. You cannot upload other people’s videos due to copyright.
Tips: At Vimeo, the conversion of the video you upload is automatic. Vimeo does this to make your video easy to play, seek, and watch. If you like, you can close the browser after uploading your video, Vimeo will handle the conversion and send you an email when the conversion process ends.
In this post, we explained how to convert Vimeo HD videos efficiently without affecting its quality as well as how you can upload Vimeo HD videos to the Vimeo platform at a very fast speed. Now that you have all the facts and guide that you need at your fingertips, you can go on and take your creativity to the highest level and share with your friends.