- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Vimeo&Dailymotion Video Editing+
- 1.1 How to Upload HD Videos to Vimeo at Fast Speed
- 1.2 How to Add Subtitles on Vimeo in Easy Steps (Most Recommended)
- 1.3 Top 15 Vimeo Converter in 2020 You Can't Miss
- 1.4 How to Convert Vimeo to MP4 in Top 12 Converters Recommended
- 1.5 Top 13 Vimeo to MP3 Converters in 2020 You Should Know
- 1.6 Top 5 Vimeo to Mov Converters Recommended in 2020
- 1.8 Convert Dailymotion to MP4 with Top 7 Free Online Converters You Should Know
- 1.9 Top 7 MP3 Converter for Dailymotion Online and Desktop 2020
- 1.10 Top 7 Free Online Dailymotion Converter Recommended You Can't Miss in 2020
- 2. Other Tips&Tricks+
- 2.1 How to Download Vimeo 4K Videos in Easy Steps
- 2.2 How to Chromecast Vimeo Video Using Android App in an Easy Way
- 2.3 How to Convert Vimeo to Avi at Top Speed You Should Know
- 2.4 How to Download and Convert Vimeo to Instagram at Top Speed
- 2.6 Convert2mp3 Online Video Converter: Full Review in 2020
How to Download Vimeo 4K Videos Easily
These days, smart devices and technology have given us the ability to make our videos using our phone's functions and applications, and upload or download videos from video streaming sites with our computers, Android, and IOS devices. In this article, you will learn what 4k video means, whether the Vimeo platform supports 4k videos, and how to download Vimeo 4k videos in easy steps.
We will equally show you how to download Vimeo 4K Videos with Wondershare UniConverter. After this tutorial, you will be able to download your favorite videos on popular videos sharing sites like YouTube and Vimeo, and accessible online content streaming TV like Hulu and Netflix.
Part 1. Does Vimeo support 4K.
Vimeo is a popular video streaming site with lots of high-quality content for the enjoyment of its users. That makes it one of the best choices for people who love to watch their favorite video content in HD. In 2016, Vimeo announced that its users could upload 4K videos for playback. Vimeo blog also illustrates the power of the 4K video, as you can see on that crisp image. That means you can watch Vimeo contents in HD and Vimeo 4K, also known as Ultra HD.
Besides, the Vimeo app on your iPhone, Android, or in the cloud on Dropbox or Google Drive gives you the capability to record your mobile videos and upload them in one place. Also, if you film in 4k and upload your videos to Vimeo, you will have the capacity to a 4k playback for your audience.
What is a 4K video? 4K stands for all horizontal videos that have a resolution of about 4,000 pixels. The well-known benchmark for 4k videos is DCI and UHD or Ultra High Definition. 4K is referred to as ultra-high-def (UHD) because it has four times the number of pixels than a 1080p. It carries a higher bit depth, higher frame rate, and a broader, brighter color range. To sum up, 4K produces a crisp and beautiful viewing experience across an extensive range of platforms. DCI 4K, which is the essential resolution for a standard professional video, is 4096 x 2048 pixels. Cinema and production houses use DCI, but most televisions use the UHD (which is 3840 x 2160 pixels), as the display standard for television and computer monitors. Vimeo, class all 4K as UHD, but the platform supports up to DCI 4K and has even gone further to HDR.
Now that you know more about Vimeo 4k video upload some today.
Part 2. Download Vimeo 4K videos with Wondershare UniConverter.
Some several ways and tools can help you download Vimeo 4K videos. However, we recommend the use of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) as it is reliable and efficient. The Wondershare UniConverter is a full-featured tool that provides an easy solution for converting video, editing video, downloading video, burning DVD, transferring video, compressing video, and adding video metadata to videos. This easy-to-use tool makes your Video productions stand out since it allows you to customize your home movies by using its advanced editing features and make it look professional in minutes. Its all-purpose toolbox contains a gif maker, virtual reality converter, screen recorder, and image converter. The software is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and IOS devices and supports Mpv4, WMV, MOV, Mkv, Avi, video files, and the supported output formats are Vimeo, Flv, and more.
The tool allows you to do more than converting video. It comes with an integrated video downloader. So, you can use the software to download 4k videos, ultra-high definition videos, and more. The tool supports up to 1,000 formats so you can use it to convert the downloaded videos for many devices at 90X faster speed without any loss of quality.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best 4K Video Editor and Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert Vimeo 4K videos to 1080p, 720p, 480p, and other customized video resolution.
- Support 1000+ video formats including MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters with no quality loss output.
- Edit Vimeo 4K video files with trimming, cutting, adding subtitles, applying effects, and more.
- Burn Vimeo video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from Vimeo and 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
How to download Vimeo 4K Videos using the Wondershare UniConverter?
This guide below will show you how easy it is to download online videos from YouTube, Hulu, Vimeo, and all popular video sites to the computer using the Wondershare UniConverter. Let’s get started.
Step 1 Launch or run the Wondershare UniConverter software.
We assume that you have the Wondershare UniConverter on your computer. If not, go to the Wondershare official website, download the software, and install it on your computer. Now, launch the application, click on the Downloader button.
Step 2 Copy the video URL for the vimeo 4k videos or any URL.
Visit YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, or any other video sharing website using your computer browser to find the video you would like to download. Next, open it and copy its URL.
Step 3 Go to the UniConverter to paste the URL or the link.
Go back to Wondershare UniConverter and click on the in the top -left corner and a settings window where you can choose the video format and resolution for the video you are downloading will pop up. The video you intend to download may be available in 4K resolution or Vimeo 4k 60fps, if it is available, select it and click on “Download” to begin downloading the video.
Step 4 Download online video.
The program starts downloading the video, and you see the download speed on the screen and the remaining time from the bar that shows the progress.
The UniCoverter has functions that help you control how you download a video. You can click on Pause to stop the download or click on the Resume tab to start the download anytime. You may even download more than one video simultaneously. You can pause all downloads and resume all downloads with buttons at the bottom of the user dashboard. Also, when the downloading ends, you will see a pop-up window from the bottom right part of your computer screen to tell you that the downloading is complete.
Step 5 Watch the downloaded video.
Navigate to the Finished tab to view the video you downloaded.
In this post, you learned how to download Vimeo 4k videos in easy steps. There are many tools you can use to achieve this; that is why we recommend using the Wondershare UniConverter due to its reliability and efficiency. Now that you have the right tools and the steps to use them, you can download and watch high-quality 4k videos to your heart’s desire.
Students can get exclusive discount. Check more details to verify your identity with student beans for a special offer.