- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Vimeo&Dailymotion Video Editing+
- 1.1 How to Upload HD Videos to Vimeo at Fast Speed
- 1.2 How to Add Subtitles on Vimeo in Easy Steps (Most Recommended)
- 1.3 Top 15 Vimeo Converter in 2020 You Can't Miss
- 1.4 How to Convert Vimeo to MP4 in Top 12 Converters Recommended
- 1.5 Top 13 Vimeo to MP3 Converters in 2020 You Should Know
- 1.6 Top 5 Vimeo to Mov Converters Recommended in 2020
- 1.8 Convert Dailymotion to MP4 with Top 7 Free Online Converters You Should Know
- 1.9 Top 7 MP3 Converter for Dailymotion Online and Desktop 2020
- 1.10 Top 7 Free Online Dailymotion Converter Recommended You Can't Miss in 2020
- 2. Other Tips&Tricks+
- 2.1 How to Download Vimeo 4K Videos in Easy Steps
- 2.2 How to Chromecast Vimeo Video Using Android App in an Easy Way
- 2.3 How to Convert Vimeo to Avi at Top Speed You Should Know
- 2.4 How to Download and Convert Vimeo to Instagram at Top Speed
- 2.6 Convert2mp3 Online Video Converter: Full Review in 2020
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
- Game Lovers
- Other Tips
How to Convert Vimeo to AVI at Top Speed
by Christine Smith • 2024-01-11 10:28:38 • Proven solutions
Most people prefer watching Vimeo videos in offline mode or across multiple devices. That means they have to download the video and convert it to a supported format. AVI is one of the most popular formats for videos and audio, which means you can convert Vimeo to AVI and watch the content on different devices. In this post, you will learn how to convert Vimeo to AVI as well as the tool you can use to achieve that in a fast and efficient way.
- Part 1. Best Program to Convert Vimeo to AVI on Windows and Mac
- Part 2. Convert Vimeo to AVI with 3 Simple Steps (Most Recommended)
To convert Vimeo to AVI, you need a reliable video converter. Fortunately, software developers have created many tools that you can use. However, selecting the best tool that will efficiently meet your needs can be a challenge since there are many tools out there. To cut off the guesswork and possible waste of valuable time, we have researched on the internet and found the best tool you can use for this task. It is called Wondershare UniConverter, and it is designed to solve the problem of converting Vimeo to AVI, or vice-versa.
Wondershare UniConverter, formerly known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a complete file converter and video editor for your professional video needs. This software will convert any video, audio, image, and other types of files into 1,000 plus formats, convert files to different formats in batch and supports high-speed conversion. Other features include downloading videos from over 10,000 plus sites, record videos from any websites, burn your files or videos to high-quality Blue-ray Disc or DVD, and customize DVD menu with a variety of DVD templates.
If you think that is all this intelligent software does, you are wrong. You can use it as CD Burner, CD Ripper, compress videos without loss of quality, transfer video to Android and IOS devices, Auto fix and edit video metadata information, and convert videos or photos to GIF.
That is a handful you would say. Yes, I agree with you. It’s a tool you should have, especially if you are a creative person who loves making videos. Besides, you can download it free, but its premium solution gives you more functions.
Convert Vimeo videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, VOB, and other 1000 file formats.
Support batch conversion from Vimeo to AVI with lossless quality.
Convert Vimeo videos to DVD with free menu templates on Windows/Mac.
Edit Vimeo videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, and more others.
Offers in-house editing features with real-time preview.
Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000 popular online sharing sites.
Versatile toolbox: video metadata editor, GIF maker, video compressor and screen recorder.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Wondershare UniConverter is devoted to providing Windows and Mac users a consistent solution to handle AVI conversion. With this software, you can do the following things:
- Convert AVI to nearly all video formats, such as MP4, M4V, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, VOB, 3GP/3G2, , ASF and more, including HD or 3D video formats. Vice versa (Convert video to AVI).
- The software can also extract audio from AVI video files to MP3 for portable MP3 music player. (More audio formats like M4A, WMA, AAC, WAV available)
- Finally, it conveniently converts AVI files to iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony, BlackBerry, PSP, and more; Quickly share videos to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
So, is there is a guarantee of converting Vimeo to AVI using this Wondershare UniConverter? Yes! And that’s because Wondershare UniConverter supports Vimeo video formats like MP4, 3GPP, AVI, FLV, MPEG4, MOV, WebM, WMV, etc. and can convert files from these formats to another in an efficient way. The tool even does more than you can imagine, let us divert from its features and show you how to use it to convert Vimeo to AVI at once.
Step 1 Download the Installation Package.
Visit the UniConverter official page and download the macOS or Windows version according to your system’s OS. Next, save the setup file in the download folder of your PC or macOS. Find the tool’s setup file in the download folder of your system and double-click on it to install the application. Pick your preferred style and click OK. Wondershare UniConverter default language is English but supports other languages, such as German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Arabic. Read and follow the instructions on the next interfaces accordingly to complete the installation.
Step 2 Launch Wondershare UniConverter.
It takes a few minutes to install Wondershare UniConverter. Then you will see the primary window of Wondershare UniConverter shown below.
Step 3 Converting your Vimeo to AVI File.
On Wondershare UniConverter, you can convert Vimeo to AVI by using either one of these two methods. First, by using the tool to download and convert the Vimeo content at once and second, by uploading the downloaded content to the tool and using its file conversion feature to convert it to AVI.
Method 1: Download and Convert Vimeo to AVI
Launch the tool and go to the “Downloader” tab. Click on the button in front of the “Download then Convert Mode” to open the video output settings. Click on “AVI” and select your preferred resolution or use the “Create” button to create and customize your video settings.
After setting the video output, the tool will return you to the download interface. From here, go to your browser and copy the URL of your Vimeo content.
Go back to Wondershare UniConverter and Click on the +Paste URL icon and click on Download to download and convert Vimeo to AVI.
- Load files to the Wondershare AVI converter.
Click on the Convert tab and then on the +Add Files icon to browse to the folder where you stored the downloaded Vimeo video files and add videos.
- Choose your output video format.
To convert video to AVI, choose AVI as the output format. Then select the Video, Audio, or Device tab in to adjust the video according to your needs.
If you need more editing prowess, like cropping, cutting, merging, rotating videos, and adding video effects, and more, learn more forgetting the editing tips.
- Start AVI conversion
After completing the step above, click on the Convert or Start All button on the primary interface to start converting the Vimeo videos to AVI. When the conversion ends, switch to the “Finished” tab and click on the folder icon, to see the files that you have converted.
Simple, isn’t it?
The article explained how to convert Vimeo to AVI at top speed. The tool that we recommend for this task is the Wondershare UniConverter due to its excellent features and super fast conversion speed. Now that you have the right tool and guidance to complete the task and convert more of those your Vimeo videos to AVI and watch them on different devices.